Will RC honor their 2017 2018 Adventure Suite Pricing?

I have a B2B booked for next Nov/Dec as a solo. One of mines was a full deposit; the other was actually a changed reservation and when I checked today, it says I have to make a full deposit by March 15th, which is cool. So glad I monitor CC like a hawk. First JS and first B2B in the same cabin!

Almost booked an Owners Suite for $1,300 for a 7nt So. Carib on Adventure. But, even though it was really cheap I didn't want to do the same ship and itinerary we just did a few months ago. The prices are higher, but still pretty cheap in comparison.

Edited by lv2bcruzin

I booked online 2 Jr Suites a couple of days ago with a 1/2 price deposit. Like many others my cruises show I needed a full deposit. I called this morning and the rep checked and said that I did not need another payment until final payment as I had a confirmed booking.

Almost booked an Owners Suite for $1,300 for a 7nt So. Carib on Adventure. But, even though it was really cheap I didn't want to do the same ship and itinerary we just did a few months ago. The prices are higher, but still pretty cheap in comparison.

Wow that is cheap for owners suite, I most likely will book another GS while on Liberty next month for 2017 maybe 2 if price is right

Checked the website today and everything showed, but it says I owe $500 by March 15th. As well as final payment by next summer.

Where on the RCL website are you seeing your message that you owe additional funds? I've combed through my booking and can't see or imagine where such a message would appear. Thanks!

Where on the RCL website are you seeing your message that you owe additional funds? I've combed through my booking and can't see or imagine where such a message would appear. Thanks!

In your countdown to cruise under the payments tab, right hand side above the green payment button it is showing that I still owe $530 that was due last April. This cruise was booked on board so I can ignore the amount due.

image_zpsozf0qrtm.png

Edited by Ourusualbeach

In your countdown to cruise under the payments tab, right hand side above the green payment button it is showing that I still owe $530 that was due last April. This cruise was booked on board so I can ignore the amount due.

image_zpsozf0qrtm.png

Thanks for the snapshot. I think the web interfaces for US and Canada customers are different. I don't see a payments tab anywhere on my Countdown to Cruise page.

Thanks for the snapshot. I think the web interfaces for US and Canada customers are different. I don't see a payments tab anywhere on my Countdown to Cruise page.

Go into the specific reservation and then my tabs are as follows: Overview, messages, cruise planner, payments, cruise documents, cruise details, and tips and reminders. This is on my US interface.

Did you book with a travel agent, then it would not show.

I am Canadian and booked online with a $265 CDN deposit. At the top on my booking, in green "Make a Payment". Mine also shows, payment of $530 needed by March 9. I called this morning and RC said that I had a confirmed booking no other payment needed until final payment.

Edited by phabric

Go into the specific reservation and then my tabs are as follows: Overview, messages, cruise planner, payments, cruise documents, cruise details, and tips and reminders. This is on my US interface.

That is weird. My interface shows: Overview, Messages, Cruise Planner, Cruise Documentation, Cruise Details and Tips & Reminders. No payments tab.

Does anyone know why I can't see payments?

Edited by Nado44

I would call and ask, it should be there if you booked direct.

We called. Turns out that the "payments" tab only appears on reservations made online at the RCL website - and not on those made via telephone.

We're good to go. No payments required until the final payment date in November 2017.

Thanks!

We called. Turns out that the "payments" tab only appears on reservations made online at the RCL website - and not on those made via telephone.

We're good to go. No payments required until the final payment date in November 2017.

Thanks!

They lied to you. I have 2 new reservations made earlier this week via telephone and they both show the payments tab.

Did you make yours through a certified cruise planner or just with an agent? I wonder if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

Our last cruise was booked on the phone with a PVP from Royal and the payment tab was still showing.:confused: That's just not right that you can't see what you owe or what you've paid.

Maybe that's why I had trouble this morning trying to reschedule an Adventure cruise. The cs rep kept telling me all the cabins I wanted were gone even though I had just seen them online as available. I'll let things sort themselves out and try again.

They lied to you. I have 2 new reservations made earlier this week via telephone and they both show the payments tab.

Did you make yours through a certified cruise planner or just with an agent? I wonder if that makes a difference.

We booked directly with a certified cruise planner at RCL. We'll call back and see if we get a different answer.

Hi everyone! First RC Sailing, Oasis, next month and booked Harmony for next summer.

Where and when did you find these great prices for your suites? I booked on Tuesday night, Harmony, (Crown Loft Suite) and it certainly wasn't a low price lol but I did only have to pay the $250 deposit. Was the great prices on certain cabin categories?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi everyone! First RC Sailing, Oasis, next month and booked Harmony for next summer.

Where and when did you find these great prices for your suites? I booked on Tuesday night, Harmony, (Crown Loft Suite) and it certainly wasn't a low price lol but I did only have to pay the $250 deposit. Was the great prices on certain cabin categories?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It was found on the RCL website when they released the new sailings for 2017/2018. It was for Junior Suites and above. It was a pricing error and it did not last long before RCL caught it.