Hull Art?!?!?!?

marco

Was speaking to Jan 3 mnths ago.

I said Jan don't do it, it is cheap.

We don't do cheap Jan.

Jan you are cheapening our princess.

Well look what's happened, she didn't listen, so I have dropped her as a Facebook friend:eek::eek:

Such Drama :rolleyes: The hull had already been painted in February. Did you want her to run out with a couple of quarts of whiteout?

Such Drama :rolleyes: The hull had already been painted in February. Did you want her to run out with a couple of quarts of whiteout?

Sounds like a good idea to me.

But probably paint not whiteout.

Must cost a fair bit, for what return??

I know,tell me about it.

I did offer some white nail-polish but hey.

Double:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I didn't know white-out came in quarts.

probably does from Wal-mart,i wouldn't know.

The picture I saw on the Princess website showed the hull painted a light brown or tan with the blue design in the bow area. Not sure is that is the color or it an artist's rendering supposed to be a reflection of the setting sun. I thought it looked sharp. What I am really interested in is the itineraries after she gets to Shanghai and whether it will be attractive for passengers other than Chinese.

The picture I saw on the Princess website showed the hull painted a light brown or tan with the blue design in the bow area. Not sure is that is the color or it an artist's rendering supposed to be a reflection of the setting sun. I thought it looked sharp. What I am really interested in is the itineraries after she gets to Shanghai and whether it will be attractive for passengers other than Chinese.

This one...

http://www.princess.com/learn/ships/mj/

I think it's just the sun's reflection.

Have you seen any pictures of the new "Majestic Princess"? They plan to paint the Sea Witch logo on the bow. I say leave the ticky tacky hull art to NCL! I sure hope they don't plan on doing this fleet wide.

I have seen a picture and the Sea Witch is on the bow.

Tony

ABSOLUTELY!!

Just because it's already there does not mean it has to stay there. A couple of coats of Princess white over top of the blue, and it will disappear into oblivion, which is where it belongs.

I hate the NASCAR look of NCL but I also believe that less is more. Since this ship is slotted for a new market they are probably trying to push the brand in everyone's face.

It is going to be put on the other ships soon!

iceleven I'm more against yuuuuge ships than a little paint on their hull.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea - always did preferred the Ren/Princess 680 small ship feel & the 1950/2000 Coral/Island until Princess unfortunately made changes. IMO the newer Princess biggies (Royal, Regal) do offer a lot more without crowded passenger areas or restricted movement - just more good stuff. But despite ship size - a clean ship's hull looks classy. Majestic - not so much.