Princess "Come Back New Sale" begins March 7th

MCC retired

Yet another Princess Sale coming up !

Lots of itineraries thru Spring 2018

Your TA will have info shortly .

Come Back New Sale (March 7 - May 2, 2017)

From the fascinating destinations we visit to our warm, welcoming service onboard our incredible ships, you will find proof of our commitment to creating unique, enriching experiences and memories that last a lifetime. Book during our Come Back New Sale and you will receive the following:

• FREE pre-paid gratuities
  • And, book a suite for a FREE spa treatment‡‡
  • Plus, save up to $300 on airfare to select destinations††
  • $100 refundable deposit per guest

It's gotten a lot more expensive than the last three years on the Regal. Our current booking was several hundred cheaper AND we get $300 OBC. We booked last year during the Leap Day sale and got s great deal. Since then, the prices have just gone up.

two years ago we booked last minute one month out and got a great deal. Last year we got an excellent deal. All three cruises on the Regal during March and April. but since last March, I have noticed higher prices and not much OBC. Guess bookings must be stronger now so that they don't have to reduce prices .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I already have pre-paid gratuity's. The flyer doesn't say if any of this applies to an existing booking.

Tom

Of course it doesn't. If you have one package but then want a new package you have to re-book. You lose whatever perks you had before. I have the AIBP as a perk on a couple of upcoming cruises. If I wanted to take the new Princess promo I would lose that perk.

Yet another Princess Sale coming up !

Lots of itineraries thru Spring 2018

Your TA will have info shortly .

Come Back New Sale (March 7 - May 2, 2017)

From the fascinating destinations we visit to our warm, welcoming service onboard our incredible ships, you will find proof of our commitment to creating unique, enriching experiences and memories that last a lifetime. Book during our Come Back New Sale and you will receive the following:

• FREE pre-paid gratuities
  • And, book a suite for a FREE spa treatment‡‡
  • Plus, save up to $300 on airfare to select destinations††
  • $100 refundable deposit per guest

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to see what's available.....:):):)

Bob

Prices were really good between 2008 - 2014 especially for Canadians. The Canadian dollar was at par, the US economy had crashed thanks to the housing implosion, the Concordia sank, the Triumph had that highly publicized disaster ... it was a perfect storm creating unheard of cheap cruise rates.

Fast forward to today ... Canadian dollar in the toilet, US economy is booming, and baby boomers are retiring in droves ready to cruise. Cruising in general is being recognized as an awesome value vacation by younger folks as well.

Troubles in Europe are also getting a lot of folks to forgo European vacations and instead look to the Caribbean. Just my opinion, but it's a perfect storm that will continue to drive up prices, especially on Caribbean itineraries.

On the flip side, ships are getting bigger and bigger so maybe they will keep up with demand?

Unfortunately, Princess does not let you rebook an existing reservation under a sale unless they have available cabins in your category. I have two cruises booked that would be covered under this promotion, but both are in a sold out category and I don't want to change to another category.:(

Wouldn't it be easier if they gave you a choice of 1or more of the following?

- free internet

- free bev pkg

- free gratuities

- $300 OBC

- free laundry

In a way they do give choices of some of these. The promotions change and you just need to book when you see the included amenities you want.

For example, they have had promotions that included the beverage package.

They have had promotions that included free gratuities.

They have had promotions that included OBC.

They have had promotions that included gratuities and OBC.

(Never had one with free internet or free laundry.)

So pick your amenity by booking when you see a sale with what you want to be included.

In a way they do give choices of some of these. The promotions change and you just need to book when you see the included amenities you want.

For example, they have had promotions that included the beverage package.

They have had promotions that included free gratuities.

They have had promotions that included OBC.

They have had promotions that included gratuities and OBC.

(Never had one with free internet or free laundry.)

So pick your amenity by booking when you see a sale with what you want to be included.

They already provide free internet to platinums and free laundry to elites, so those percs would be useless to many of their passengers.

They already provide free internet to platinums and free laundry to elites, so those percs would be useless to many of their passengers.

The free internet for platinum and elite is for a limited number of minutes, based on the length of the cruise. Once used up (and the number given is often enough for many people), you can purchase additional time.

I'm wondering after looking at the PDF for the Come back new sale. The cruises listed are they the only ones on sale?? If so, they don't have many to choose from. If I'm wrong please let me know.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Other than Alaska and Europe which a covered on other Princess Sales , there are hundreds of sailings on this Sale ? What more could you want ?