Johnny Rockets now $9.95 cover charge.

That's $6.95 plus 18% gratuity.

That didn’t really “click” until you pointed this out. We were happy for the value—it’s been a long time since we’ve eaten at one of their land based restaurants. The food was outstanding, and it was a nice change of pace for our cruise. I know we could not have gotten that same meal (at a JR or similar burger joint) on land for less than $25 for the two of us—by the time we paid for food, over-priced sodas, tax, and tip. Not necessarily a place we would visit every cruise...but, for us, it made sense this time around. It is disappointing if the price has gone as much as is reported here—in less than a week!

Well $9.95 plus gratuity just priced me out. I’ll get burger in the windjammer. The fries there are actually pretty good.....and free. We have gone to JRs a few times but not anymore. They are pricing us out of the speciality restaurants too except for special occasions.

Cruising is not very all inclusive anymore.

Is Johnny Rockets still ala carte on Anthem? And if so, are milkshakes covered in the non-alcoholic beverage plan (whose name escapes me right now:)?

Yes, still a la carte. Milkshakes at JR are not covered by any beverage package.

That didn’t really “click” until you pointed this out. We were happy for the value—it’s been a long time since we’ve eaten at one of their land based restaurants. The food was outstanding' date=' and it was a nice change of pace for our cruise. I know we could not have gotten that same meal (at a JR or similar burger joint) on land for less than $25 for the two of us—by the time we paid for food, over-priced sodas, tax, and tip. Not necessarily a place we would visit every cruise...but, for us, it made sense this time around. It is disappointing if the price has gone as much as is reported here—in less than a week![/quote']

We go there after boarding MJ. Nice meal before cabins open

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

In 1999 when Johnny Rockets opened on the the brand new Voyager there was a $10 cover no matter what you ordered. Shake's extra...

Really? I thought it was complimentary when it first was introduced.

Try the Royal Burger from rooms service or the MDR at lunch. It's a good burger. Much better than the WJ burgers and it's nice and quiet while you eat it. We have a JR less than 5 miles from my house. Just not that special.

Will room service deliver to the pool or maybe Schooner

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Thanks...and that sucks that those shakes aren't covered even under the plan (I knew about the Starbucks "official sites" exclusion, but not that one:)...

Not sure, but shakes might be covered for Star Class guests.

10 USD was for Chops or the Italian place but Johnny Rockets was free I believe?

I don't think there was a Chops in 1999, only Portofino, and $10 was what I understood the fee to be for Portofino. I thought Chops cane first with Radiance in 2001 and then Navigator in 2002.

I don't think there was a Chops in 1999, only Portofino, and $10 was what I understood the fee to be for Portofino. I thought Chops cane first with Radiance in 2001 and then Navigator in 2002.

Yes, I believe Portofino's was the first SR. Also, there was a C&A coupon that for a bogo at JR.