Johnny Rockets now $9.95 cover charge.

I believe so but for me the lack of crowds and good enough selections means I have breakfast at the Wipeout cafe looking at the sports staff getting the Flowriders ready in the morning.

Isn't Wipe Out one of the last venues to open in the morning. I also find it to be very muggy since it is semi outside

Every time I visit here (the forums) I see some new fee, or an increase in a fee.

It's rather depressing really.

I'll just add my voice that at $10/pp we won't be visiting. Even at $7 we were leaning towards no. Burgers use to be one of those free all day things on cruises. Now it's just the windjammer during lunch on Royal.

I have seen Royal burger and fries on MDR lunch menu.

I like the food better at JRs for breakfast. Although, if I am in a hurry, then Wipeout it is. Will there be a Wipeout Cafe on the Symphony?

JC

No, it is being replaced by "El Loco Fresh". Royal describe it as "Fresh. Fast. Authentic. Satisfy your craving for fresh-made Mexican favorites — the craziest thing about it is just how good it is".

No, it is being replaced by "El Loco Fresh". Royal describe it as "Fresh. Fast. Authentic. Satisfy your craving for fresh-made Mexican favorites — the craziest thing about it is just how good it is".

No Mini-Bites on Symphony?

Nope, that's where El Loco will go. Oasis/Allure have Wipeout there, Harmony has Mini Bites and Symphony will have "El Loco"

Hopefully El Loco will have made to order eggs for breakfast, to continue what Wipeout and Mini Bites have offered.

I will have to try that,we never go to JR we usually have the cooked room service breakfast on our balcony.

The cooked room service food was rarely good when it was free. I can't imagine paying for food that bad. We do our DL coffee and cakes on the balcony in the morning, that I have fetched for my queen.

JC

The cooked room service food was rarely good when it was free. I can't imagine paying for food that bad. We do our DL coffee and cakes on the balcony in the morning, that I have fetched for my queen.

JC

The new cooked breakfast is much better.

On Harmony our Cabin on deck8 near the elevator 8568 was handy for Park Cafe so some mornings i went there and brought the breakfast baps and drinks back to the cabin to eat on the balcony.

The new cooked breakfast is much better.

On Harmony our Cabin on deck8 near the elevator 8568 was handy for Park Cafe so some mornings i went there and brought the breakfast baps and drinks back to the cabin to eat on the balcony.

I really don't get the draw to eating on your balcony. Tight quarters, windy, tepid food.

I rarely do it here, why do it on a moving ship.

8d3b36b6fe6dc0305e350caa4875e61e.jpg

I do enjoy an adult beverage out there.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I really don't get the draw to eating on your balcony. Tight quarters, windy, tepid food.

That’s a nice view...until there’s a hurricane. Glad to see you’ve recovered.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That’s a nice view...until there’s a hurricane. Glad to see you’ve recovered.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Shutters hold up quite well, roof not so much. I think we're getting an assessment. 😱

Beach is in pretty good shape. They keep hitting at low tide

Not all of us have that fantastic view.

I see Bella is there.

I like a beer on the balcony too.

By the time Pauline gets ready breakfast would be finished so it is easier to have breakfast brought to the cabin and to sit on the balcony.