Johnny Rockets now $9.95 cover charge.

Now THIS is good intel.

I should have mentioned my cruise will be on a Freedom-class ship (the Indy). Is there a breakfast bar in the MDR on those ships? Sure hope so!

I don’t know about the super small ships, but all of the ones we’ve been on have a breakfast bar in the MDR... including Indy

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My thought on it is that they’re trying to maximize revenue, and see what the market will bear. Hence the increases in price in the other specialty dining cover charges.

On Navigator this week, almost everyday there was a message for a 20, 30 or 40% off the dining cover charge - 1 night only. I read that to mean that people weren’t booking at the new higher rates. Or is this like the beverage packages, watch sales, etc, where no one ever pays full price?

We are on the Oasis currently and checked out Johnny Rockets yesterday. The server that met us at the front door told us the price had just been raised to, you might want to sit down, 11.99 per person.

This morning went to Customer Service and the person we spoke to confirmed the price. We didn't eat there so we don't have the receipt "proof" but with the two confirmation it was enough for us. Although we have enjoyed their food before, Oasis and Harmony, we won't be eating there any time soon. We have been by the venue several times since yesterday, departed Port Canaveral, and the majority of the people were eating ice cream or drinking milk shakes though we did see a couple burger eaters.

We are on the Oasis currently and checked out Johnny Rockets yesterday. The server that met us at the front door told us the price had just been raised to, you might want to sit down, 11.99 per person.

This morning went to Customer Service and the person we spoke to confirmed the price. We didn't eat there so we don't have the receipt "proof" but with the two confirmation it was enough for us. Although we have enjoyed their food before, Oasis and Harmony, we won't be eating there any time soon. We have been by the venue several times since yesterday, departed Port Canaveral, and the majority of the people were eating ice cream or drinking milk shakes though we did see a couple burger eaters.

Wow. I guess last weeks test was a success and testing $11.99 now. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Price is going up faster than we can keep track!