Single thread - New website issues and discussions

canadarocks

I did the feedback thing and told them it stinks. Maybe if enough people complain they will make changes....we can only hope!

I just did the same thing. Ridiculous trying to navigate it looking for a cruise we are interested in and finally gave up after submitting my feedback.

I Really tried to leave my feedback on the mistake of their site but couldn’t!! Getting ready in 4 days for final payment....usually use site but not now! I know my TA doesn’t want to hear my complaints about this. What a Serious mistake for HAL to have screwed up their site!

Consider yourself one of the lucky ones. I still get the "new and improved" future passenger torture chamber.

I did sent an email complaining about the new, impossible website to "guest relations" which was as close as I could pick to find among the HAL contact options on the new website. I suggest other follow in suit.

Consider yourself one of the lucky ones. I still get the "new and improved" future passenger torture chamber.

I did sent an email complaining about the new, impossible website to "guest relations" which was as close as I could pick to find among the HAL contact options on the new website. I suggest other follow in suit.

did the same last week. Waiting for an answer.

Peter

I also emailed Seattle & complained. I don't think they'll change it back, I just hope they fix what ever the problem is and soon. Wonder how many people complained?

Allan

I had the new homepage all over the Easter weekend when I tried to plan a new cruise and was forced to look at that dratted blue spinning wheel seemingly for ages. Then I remembered what I had read on the RCL board ( similar problems with the new ebsite....) cleared my cookies and cache - and there it was, back again and accessible as well: So I was able to find a new cruise with a good price only to learn this morning that due to a promo is 100% non-refundable, both deposit and cruise-price...

I'm the OP of a couple of threads about the new website.... just checked and, at least for me, the old website is BACK! :D :D:D

New one is still out there, like mentioned on the board by someone earlier, if you clear your cookies, you can start on a blank canvas, either the new, or the old one.

I Really tried to leave my feedback on the mistake of their site but couldn’t!! Getting ready in 4 days for final payment....usually use site but not now! I know my TA doesn’t want to hear my complaints about this. What a Serious mistake for HAL to have screwed up their site!

Tell your TA you're unhappy about the site! TA's often have contacts they can pass comments/complaints to.

And I would do the final payment through the TA if I didn't trust the website.

I had the new homepage all over the Easter weekend when I tried to plan a new cruise and was forced to look at that dratted blue spinning wheel seemingly for ages. Then I remembered what I had read on the RCL board ( similar problems with the new ebsite....) cleared my cookies and cache - and there it was, back again and accessible as well: So I was able to find a new cruise with a good price only to learn this morning that due to a promo is 100% non-refundable, both deposit and cruise-price...

I gave up yesterday with the new HAL website and contacted my TA. I told her what cruise we were interested in but wanted it refundable deposit. It was $230 more per person with refundable deposit which, since it isn't until next year, we were fine with that. So maybe ask your TA or PCC what the fare is with refundable fare.

Still getting the new one here....

I am wondering why the cruise we are looking at is STILL showing a PAY IN FULL rate, over a year in advance.

Guess that wasn't just the Seas the Day..

Price went up about $100.00pp, but that is still if you pay In full.

HAL, please just list the different rates and options on your lame web-site!!!!

Jeez.

Really......

Makes me want to stick with our other Cruise Line.

Wish they had this type of cruise itinerary available.

Hey, there is a lot I don't like about the new website, too.

But, I am at least able to navigate it to find cruises.

Took a while to figure it out.

Sheer crap and, as mentioned. 'torture chamber'....

HAL, please, PLEASE do something about your lame, useless, torture chamber, of a web-site!!!!!

Everything worked for me this morning. Able to check out my booking and it showed. Can’t do any history, because this is my first HAL cruise. If something doesn’t work keep letting them know to fix it.

Glenn

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I likely missed something ( a lot) bu t the HAL site could not possibly be less useful...

I could find no way to 'contact' Mainers Society, No way to contact HAL either by a link on their site or a chat feature. I could not find any way to 'read about mainrers Society. It is a total waste of a site IMO

I noticed that last night too as I was ready to unload on them in chat about the new website. I did sent a message to "Guest Relations" on the "contact" list found the new HAL website.

Got a canned message they had received my email. I did not request anything other than letting them know about my own complaints and they should pass them on to someone where this might matter. I suspect they are presently inundated with similar emails.