SeaPass Cases

misterkevin

We received a rubber SeaPass case in last March. The case was not for a cell phone it was for our seapass card. I never used it.

The adhesive strip on the Sea Pass Case allows it to be attached to your mobile phone case so as to keep them together without demagnetizing the Sea Pass Card...

Edited by Xport

Our Menards had something similar at their front display last week. They were a $1 Seems to be heavier construction than the ones we got on board last time, I used that one until it ripped. So I was happy to find this one. In case you don’t have a nearby Menards, a search for “adhesive card holder” will return dozens of results in different designs on Amazon priced from $5 and up.

This January, we received a gray rubber self-adhesive SeaPass case for our cell phone in our cabin on the Summit. We loved them. Are these still being offered? We're cruising on Equinox this month.

We got a couple on our B2B March/April 2018 Equinox cruise. Forgot all about them. Your post was a memory jogger. They are called Smart Wallet with RFID protection. Silicone rubber wallet that sticks to phones and cases.

We received them in December and I used mine until I realized that there was a small round magnet that kept the flap of the case closed....and it demagnetized my seapass card. I had to go to Guest Services to get a new card and have them remove the magnet. Go figure after all the times they tell you not to keep your seapass card near your phone to prevent just such an occurrence that they'd give you a holder with a magnet inside!:eek: Now I know to check inside the cardholder before putting my card in. Lesson learned!

The new little grey ones were Okay but we'll pack the leather ones..sturdier.

We don't carry cell phones on ships so need need to stick on.. seems like an easy way to lose the holder and card

On the Eclipse , when we went on the British Isle cruise , I got a blue adhesive holder the attaches to cell phone still using it and love it . I throw a credit card and drivers license and I am good to go .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The adhesive strip on the Sea Pass Case allows it to be attached to your mobile phone case so as to keep them together without demagnetizing the Sea Pass Card...

I'll take a better look at it next time. Thanks, Richard

Edited by bigbenboys
spelling

I thought they only gave those card cases to Concierge and above. We didn't get them in August in a balcony on Equinox. We never used them for our cards, but I pulled one out and am using it for the two lens implant cards they gave me after cataract surgery. EM

I thought they only gave those card cases to Concierge and above. We didn't get them in August in a balcony on Equinox. We never used them for our cards, but I pulled one out and am using it for the two lens implant cards they gave me after cataract surgery. EM

I like those card cases too. And I think you are correct. That they gave them out only to Concierge and above. However, I do not think they give them out anymore. Haven't gotten one in a while. Thankfully, I have a few and I do use them for my seapass card.

I like those card cases too. And I think you are correct. That they gave them out only to Concierge and above. However, I do not think they give them out anymore. Haven't gotten one in a while. Thankfully, I have a few and I do use them for my seapass card.

When we were on the Equinox March/April 2018 B2B cruise we booked a 14 night Canada/New England Cruise for September 2019 while onboard. We received the card wallets, bottle of wine and a couple other gifts. Appears the future cruise agent was clearing out her desk. ;p We've never used the card wallets. When we were on the Infinity September 2018 we booked a Caribbean B2B cruise on the Summit for 2020. Received two bottles of wine for those booking.

This January, we received a gray rubber self-adhesive SeaPass case for our cell phone in our cabin on the Summit. We loved them. Are these still being offered? We're cruising on Equinox this month.

We had them on our September 2018 Equinox cruise. I had my sea pass attached to my lanyard and used the rubber sea pass holder as a wallet for cash and credit cards. I never attached it to my phone.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I can’t imagine me wanting to carry a cell phone around the ship...

As long as one has a pocket to carry your IPhone, it is an excellent small camera which is the only reason that I carry it around on a Celebrity Ship. Hopefully the new Celebrity App will allow the phone to be used for schedules and menus.

I will use the small leather cases for my sea pass cards until I wear them out.

Pretty sure we got one and didn't use it in March on Equinox.

Those little cases' time is running out. More and more phones use qi charging, and anything that adds thickness to the phone prevents it from working. Plus, qi is a magnetic standard, so I have to think putting your Seapass card (credit card, etc.) in a case in a magnetic field to charge your phone would pretty much zap your Seapass card...

Me too! I have about a dozen and now bring one with me on every cruise.

We do the same. We have a collection of eight of the blue leatherette card holders and prefer those to the ones they now provide.