Summit Revolution

Jim_Iain

I would enjoy seeing the new menu as well.  I just made a reservation with the first night discount($30pp) at Tuscan for 4/12 cruise on the Summit .  The only time was 9:30 or 10 PM so I took the 9:30(have not told my husband my husband the time yet).  Hopefully the staff is not going to rush us out as it is so late.  I will check once on board to see if there is a cancellation. I was told that if I cancelled I would lose half of the money.

31 minutes ago, dazey said:

I would enjoy seeing the new menu as well.  I just made a reservation with the first night discount($30pp) at Tuscan for 4/12 cruise on the Summit .  The only time was 9:30 or 10 PM so I took the 9:30(have not told my husband my husband the time yet).  Hopefully the staff is not going to rush us out as it is so late.  I will check once on board to see if there is a cancellation. I was told that if I cancelled I would lose half of the money.

If you log onto the Celebrity App they have the new menu loaded into the app for Summit.

43 minutes ago, shirazcruiser said:

Does anyone

After reading your positive review on Tuscan Grille, we're interested in trying it again after a not so enjoyable experience. Does anyone have a photo of the new menu to peruse prior to our upcoming cruise? Thanks!

I have these from my post revolution trip on the Millennium assume there isn’t much difference. We really enjoyed Tuscan and Qsine. 

18337277-D26E-4AB5-A620-D57634FACFB3.jpeg

633CD952-6A98-4F35-A9EB-09C7F0C55766.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Luv2Crus40 said:

How do I get the celebrity app?  Does it work off ship or only onboard?  Does it need internet or Wifi to work?

You can (and should) download it pre-cruise.  (If you have an iPhone, go to the App store.  If you have a Droid, go to wherever you go to get apps for that. :classic_smile: )  In fact, Celebrity is encouraging people to check in via the app.  On board, it should work on the ship's intranet (no need to buy a WiFi package to use it on board);

Edited by Turtles06

What is considered an entree?  I think read that only one entree is allowed.

So only one choice From the Sea or Butcher cuts? Pizza or the homemade pastas are considered what? 

Multiples from the others?

Looks confusing about the multiples allowed.  Menu looks interesting otherwise.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, Alushar said:

I have these from my post revolution trip on the Millennium assume there isn’t much difference. We really enjoyed Tuscan and Qsine. 

18337277-D26E-4AB5-A620-D57634FACFB3.jpeg

633CD952-6A98-4F35-A9EB-09C7F0C55766.jpeg

You can order more than one entrée. Pasta can be considered as an entrée but is available in half portions to have as an appetizer or side.  Pizza would be what ever you wanted. On ships with the Lawn Club Grill it is considered an appetizer.  It is a flat pizza, not traditional pizza.

One of the things I noticed while on board was new signage throughout the ship, there is really no more ‘ you are here’ kind of wayfinding so it took us a little bit to get used make to what direction to take, (on NCL we follow the fish) but the app helps for locations on the deck plans.

Some of the signage has these whimsical stick figures that made me smile.

b976102860ebae1dc7b81a658ba10d18.jpgb3c15fbc1a9c726dbb015ecc7edabe20.jpg954e0a21a064a0d4eb9ff97d0cf66ed6.jpg251c19f7376d3e2cacb88e770f4d5a9b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MizDemeanor said:

One of the things I noticed while on board was new signage throughout the ship, there is really no more ‘ you are here’ kind of wayfinding so it took us a little bit to get used make to what direction to take, (on NCL we follow the fish) but the app helps for locations on the deck plans.

Some of the signage has these whimsical stick figures that made me smile.

b976102860ebae1dc7b81a658ba10d18.jpgb3c15fbc1a9c726dbb015ecc7edabe20.jpg954e0a21a064a0d4eb9ff97d0cf66ed6.jpg251c19f7376d3e2cacb88e770f4d5a9b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, do I have to wear a hat?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If anyone has a chance to look back at the stern, can you see if the 12 aft C1 cabins still have lounges and table & chairs, like the FVs still do?  Thanks.  (And I accidently posted this question on a Sky Suite Summit thread instead of here.) 

9 hours ago, Blue_Flame said:

I don’t know if this has been mentioned before, but Summit has added a couple of hand washing stations to the Oceanview Cafe. 

0D85B639-5E92-46DA-BEAC-B2699640DAC8.jpeg

This is the first I’ve seen a mention of this, so thanks very much!  Now if they could just get everyone to wash their hands before entering . . . 

8 hours ago, gerelmx said:

No menus on the APP

1C3D45B6-5C0B-4BB9-8A63-40CA476A8CE0.thumb.png.a5cdb8b0ff80c7062d91f52b755f12a8.png

Celebrity App isn't really intuitive -

Go further down on that page and select Get more details on Ships we support

Select your ship -  then select a current cruise.   e.g. Constellation April 2-17

Bottom right on the picture of a ship press the white icon that look like a knife and fork

On the top scroll to Main Dining and then select the dining room you wish to see menus for.

Now select the word Menu near the bottom - now swipe top row until you get to the meal you wish -  you can also select the day of the sailing at the bottom  and you will see the menu.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

Celebrity App isn't really intuitive -

Go further down on that page and select Get more details on Ships we support

Select your ship -  then select a current cruise.   e.g. Constellation April 2-17

Bottom right on the picture of a ship press the white icon that look like a knife and fork

On the top scroll to Main Dining and then select the dining room you wish to see menus for.

Now select the word Menu near the bottom - now swipe top row until you get to the meal you wish -  you can also select the day of the sailing at the bottom  and you will see the menu.

Thanks, it work's 🙂

• Like 1

I used the app on the Edge in January with no problem.  I am booked on Summit in June and I see my Express Pass on the app.   I can also see all my future booked cruises.   However, when I go into the "knife and fork" icon for my June cruise I get a message indicating "We're putting the finishing touches on your cruise.  Check here for updated information."  If I try to access my September cruise I get the message "Please check back for cruise details closer to departure".  So my question is this:  Does anyone know how close to your cruise departure they "load all the details"?  Thanks.

On 4/2/2019 at 4:01 PM, Blue_Flame said:

Remember in AQ, and maybe in all non-suite cabins, there was an attached hook on the wall across from the foot of the bed? Cabin steward would leave dry cleaning hanging there or I would use to hang my purse, beach coverup, etc.

Has anyone gotten a good look yet to see if that hook has remained or been replaced? I bring lightweight magnets to hang Celebrity Today, but if the hook is gone, I will have to purchase some heavy duty magnetic hooks and hope they work. 

I don't know if this has been answered yet, but we just got off the Summit yesterday (AQ 1130).  There are no hooks in AQ staterooms, not even on the back of the bathroom door.

I think you got our bathroom door hooks!  We had none. 🤔 Our cabin was two doors down from MizDemeanor's.  (Both of our cabins were in the cabin crawl.) I didn't see the hooks, because once you've seen one bathroom in any category through AQ, they start to look the same.😊