Crown & Anchor Diamond Plus cutbacks continue!

I whole heartedly reccomend everyone read Andy's Live review from September.  35 Pinnacles, 10% of the suite capacity, ruined his trip. 

Pay attention to his fascination with window seats. 😉

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

I whole heartedly reccomend everyone read Andy's Live review from September.  35 Pinnacles, 10% of the suite capacity, ruined his trip. 

Pay attention to his fascination with window seats. 😉

Thanks for the plug, Mr. Pinnacle!

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, CRUISEFAN0001 said:

Wear your status as a badge of accomplishment and great life experiences - when we sail, we usually can't tell apart the Gold from the Pinnacles (except may a bit by age). Status is rarely even brought up or flaunted in any way. That's the way is should be.

Are you holed up in your cabin 24/7?

It seems like I can't go anywhere without someone talking about their status, or practically pushing their gold sea pass card in your face to make sure you see it.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, clean1owner said:

It seems like I can't go anywhere without someone talking about their status, or practically pushing their gold sea pass card in your face to make sure you see it.

Nope....not at all. We've never seen what you've described among hundreds of direct contacts on 10 cruises to date...including on Oasis, Allure, and Harmony with all those passengers...nor at the large main dining room table, which we prefer (so that we can meet new fellow cruisers). 

Edited by CRUISEFAN0001

2 minutes ago, clean1owner said:

By having C&A status levels RCL have created this and if it makes people happy that's great by me.

• Like 1

Just now, CRUISEFAN0001 said:

Nope....not at all. We've never seen what you've described among hundreds of direct contacts on 10 cruises to day...including on Oasis, Allure, and Harmony with all those passengers...nor at the large main dining room table, which we prefer (so that we can meet new fellow cruisers). 

You must be living right.

I want to hang with you on my next cruise.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, clean1owner said:

Creating status levels did not create it. Peoples self-importance did. 

I think we have seen a lot of self importance on this thread from self confessed arrogant Suite dwellers and some Pinnacles but for me Self Confidence is good as long as like me you treat everyone with respect.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, clean1owner said:

Sorry, I have not really encountered this either and I am far from a cabin dweller.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Sorry, I have not really encountered this either and I am far from a cabin dweller.

We are the same we haven't experienced people flaunting their C&A status except on our DS fun thread.

9 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

We are the same we haven't experienced people flaunting their C&A status except on our DS fun thread.

It isn't flaunting when your status just flows naturally from the essence of your being.😉

• Like 1

On 3/6/2019 at 7:15 PM, steveru621 said:

What issues with the C&A program? "I heard nothing but issues with the C&A program"

Certainly, if you don't need free photos, internet, balcony discounts, or free laundry bags, that's your decision.

But on a typical cruise, it's worth well over $600 to us.

I don't think it was your intention to trash the C&A program, but that's the way it came across.

One continuous 24 HR Internet $12.99, Free Photo $19.99, Balcony discount around $200, not sure where you are getting free laundry, a discount yes. Times two for DW and me for both being Diamond, for some reason does not add up to well over $600. 

I am not trashing C&A, but it is not as great as some people think it is, just my opinion. Oh, by the way the 3 drinks a night, low grade liquor. People asked why I brought out my sea pass during the “free drink” time.....I like a better liquor. 

5 minutes ago, countess5 said:

One continuous 24 HR Internet $12.99, Free Photo $19.99, Balcony discount around $200, not sure where you are getting free laundry, a discount yes. Times two for DW and me for both being Diamond, for some reason does not add up to well over $600. 

I am not trashing C&A, but it is not as great as some people think it is, just my opinion. Oh, by the way the 3 drinks a night, low grade liquor. People asked why I brought out my sea pass during the “free drink” time.....I like a better liquor. 

Our last cruise 

IMG_20181025_140714.jpg

11 minutes ago, countess5 said:

We like longer cruises and take advantage of the offered drinks.  My perks can easily add up to over $1000. per B2B cruise.  If you do not take advantage of the offers, then they are of no value to you.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Our last cruise 

IMG_20181025_140714.jpg

You are showing Diamond Plus, but still don”t see free laundry. Also, I would say the average person does not use half or more the things listed. Yes we used the 20% discount on SPA twice 

Let’s just say each person gets what they want and what they feel is value. 

Cheers

37 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

We’ve encountered it once, in the MDR for breakfast... we were seated with several people, including one guy who was a diamond.  He spent the entire time bragging about all of his cruises, and never left room for anyone else to say anything.  He was so, so boring.

2 minutes ago, countess5 said:

You are showing Diamond Plus, but still don”t see free laundry. Also, I would say the average person does not use half or more the things listed. Yes we used the 20% discount on SPA twice 

Cheers

One free $25.00 wash and fold bag.....

4 minutes ago, countess5 said:

Cheers

3rd item on right...$25 free laundry

Edited by sisocialworker

18 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

No, that was week before President Cruise.  

The Suite passenger pictured was a real class act.

Couldn’t have been worse then a few P’s I witnessed on Presidents Cruise. Throwing wine on cruisers. Taking tables in CK without reservation because they were entitled to the CK. 

And this was the only only ones I personally witnessed. 

Edited by Milwaukee Eight
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1