Sky Princess Extremely Low Key Live.

Colo Cruiser

11 minutes ago, phabric said:

I love the Love Boat song on leaving each port.

The only time we've heard this was one of our New York/Brooklyn sail aways.  That is out of nearly ten princess cruises.  At least I got to hear what everyone has been talking about once.  LOL

• Like 1

15 hours ago, arowe6 said:

Keith... your “low key” live from thread has over 32,000 views.

Im going to get your autograph the next time our travel paths cross. And then buy you a drink. 

-a

his posting style is great ... a few pictures, a few comments ... nothing overwhelming , an easy read, and plenty of time for people to ask questions ... and he responds ...

thanks @Colo Cruiser

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, voljeep said:

his posting style is great ... a few pictures, a few comments ... nothing overwhelming , an easy read, and plenty of time for people to ask questions ... and he responds ...

thanks @Colo Cruiser

Thanks much.

I just asked about the champagne splits and they have discontinued them. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, voljeep said:

thanks @Colo Cruiser

I couldn’t agree more.   This has been fantastic!!!!!!    THANK YOU SO MUCH COLO CRUISER!!!!

• Thanks 1

Thank you for posting this. We have been on many cruises, but this will be our first on Princess. We wanted to learn more about this line and ship and your review is great for that. Loving your review and looking forward to being on the Sky in March. Hope the weather is nice the rest of your cruise.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

must be a new development. Didn't see it in Nov 2017 on Regal.

They have been on the Regal since we first cruised her in 2015. Since then we have sailed on her several times.

I posted photos of them and the hot chocolate machines last year.

I don’t remember seeing this mentioned before... was impressed to see real chinaware plates and bowls in World Fresh Marketplace tonight on our first visit there.  No more plastic!  Also...much nicer stemware in the main dining rooms 🍸🍷🥂👍🏻.   Minor things, but make for elevated dining experiences.   

also thought Rock Opera was a great show tonight!  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Colo Cruiser said:

They have been on the Regal since we first cruised her in 2015. Since then we have sailed on her several times.

I posted photos of them and the hot chocolate machines last year.

strange. We were on Regal in 2016 and 2017 and saw no individual coffee machines. We'll be on her this Sunday - we'll look again.

41 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

strange. We were on Regal in 2016 and 2017 and saw no individual coffee machines. We'll be on her this Sunday - we'll look again.

They brew a cup at a time using grounds.  At the buffet beverage stations.  

From dmwnc's pics of Royal

CCB86310-4977-4747-AAFE-4EAFB56F9DB4.jpeg

If you look closely at the machine in the middle you can see the grounds container on the top of the machine. 

Regal has the same machines.  

Edited by cruisintoddler
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, cruisintoddler said:

They brew a cup at a time using grounds.  At the buffet beverage stations.  

From dmwnc's pics of Royal

CCB86310-4977-4747-AAFE-4EAFB56F9DB4.jpeg

If you look closely at the machine in the middle you can see the grounds container on the top of the machine. 

Regal has the same machines.  

That was a great year plus posting about the new Royal class. Memories.

Marty

8 hours ago, LongToSeeTheSea said:

I don’t remember seeing this mentioned before... was impressed to see real chinaware plates and bowls in World Fresh Marketplace tonight on our first visit there.  No more plastic!  Also...much nicer stemware in the main dining rooms 🍸🍷🥂👍🏻.   Minor things, but make for elevated dining experiences.   

also thought Rock Opera was a great show tonight!  

We were also impressed by the proper plates and better glasses. Loved the new menu layouts too. I think Princess have knocked it out of the park with the Sky Princess. It’s our new favourite Princess ship.

• Like 1