Diamond Plus Perk now Taken Away on Anthem!

yogimax

43 minutes ago, island lady said:

Currently on second leg of three leg Vision.  D+ are kicked out of the CL on VCL deck. DL is tiny, tiny lounge on deck six, with no overflow.  Way too small for 200 Ds, and over a hundred D+.   We don't go in, have given up on going to a lounge.  

20 Pinnies on board, limited full suites on Vision class.  CL is dead every evening.  

This thread is in regards to Anthem of the Seas and not the vision.

OK I've been enjoying (?) this thread so I thought I would throw in my 2 cents about something that confuses me.

Since D+ can not go in the CL (or Suite Lounge if you will) does this mean that Junior Suites can now go into the new Suite Lounges?  On the Anthem we could go to Costal Kitchen for dinner since JS is considered a suite for that purpose.  Just wondering.

2 minutes ago, cruiserhal said:

OK I've been enjoying (?) this thread so I thought I would throw in my 2 cents about something that confuses me.

Since D+ can not go in the CL (or Suite Lounge if you will) does this mean that Junior Suites can now go into the new Suite Lounges?  On the Anthem we could go to Costal Kitchen for dinner since JS is considered a suite for that purpose.  Just wondering.

Negative ghost rider, you are not going to buzz the suite lounge 😉 

Edited by Tulsacoker
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

58 minutes ago, island lady said:

Bucky worked for the federal government for 2 tours in Vietnam...does that count?  LOL...just teasing you my DS friend.  😄  

BTW...no CL for us lowly DS on Vision this week or next week.   😞  DL is tiny and horribly overcrowded...we simply sit on our balcony with glass of wine before dinner.  Not sailing in suite this time, since we adore the huge corner aft JS on Vision class.  

Glad to hear you're having a great cruise on the Vision my DS friend. Sometimes we've got to make adjustments on the fly. 🍷

4 minutes ago, cruiserhal said:

JS have never been permitted into any Suites Lounge.  They are allowed to go into the CK on a space available basis but they've never been allowed access to the Suites Lounge.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Colorado Babe said:

This thread is in regards to Anthem of the Seas and not the vision.

17 minutes ago, Tulsacoker said:

it was about 22 pages ago.... we've moved on to other ships 😉 

Pretty much moved onto other topics. 

You know when a thread has run its course when the off topic conversations become the main topic. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, cruiserhal said:

I don't see them ever doing this for JS as that would weaken the full suite product position. 

The reason to step up to a full suite is partly for SL access and all day CK access.  

• Like 1

I have run mathematical calculations (old, new and dewey decimal) on over 250 threads. Based upon these calculation the thread topic goes off script at precisely post number 38. Thank you for your attention    

Edited by Tulsacoker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, davekathy said:

Glad to hear you're having a great cruise on the Vision my DS friend. Sometimes we've got to make adjustments on the fly. 🍷

Yes we do....enjoying yet another glass of wine on our balcony with view of a great sunset.  🙂 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

Since I’m emerald, almost diamond, can I be Emerald +?  🙂

Of course but in true Emerald tradition, there is no real upgrade in benefits. I think your stateroom attendant will give you a bigger smile on the morning and you can stand outside the DL and peek in and say "soon....very soon".

You can join the uber-exclusive ES (Emerald Superior) club. There is a secret handshake and the only requirement is you need to occasionally shower other ES members with accolades. 🤣😎😋

• Haha 2