CCL stock dips below 40

Farts

Picked up 100 stocks @ 16,3 today. 

If CCL goes bankrupt - oh, well, it´s only money. If CCL doesn´t go bankrupt it probably will recover sooner or later. 

In case of bankruptcy I would me much more upset over the money lost that we have already paid towards our August cruise.

4 hours ago, Andrisk123 said:

Picked up 100 stocks @ 16,3 today. 

If CCL goes bankrupt - oh, well, it´s only money. If CCL doesn´t go bankrupt it probably will recover sooner or later. 

In case of bankruptcy I would me much more upset over the money lost that we have already paid towards our August cruise.

Personally when it went way down several years ago when the stocks took a major hit. I bought it at about $5.00 a share. As it is now, you could have purchased any stock and make money when it bottomed out. It came way up after that. Should never have sold it. At the same time I purchased 100 shares Royal stock at twice the price for a share. When I found out that they did not do the same as Carnival for the OBC I sold it 3 months later. make $1,700.00 in 3 months with a $10,000 investment. That was great. So far I know have 300 shares and my wife has 500 shares. The last 200 she purchased was just under $15.00 a share. That was the other day. We were not going to purchase any more after we got it for $17.50 but could not resist. I am sitting on getting another 100 but so far it is back to $17.00 today.

3 hours ago, coevan said:

stock market makes no sense, Disney closes to the public and is up $5. Today I think the bottom feeders came out to get some so called bargains

22 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I don't see how NCL and RCL can cancel a month of cruises and their stocks are up...

lol...both of you should never enter the stock market...

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, john91498 said:

lol...both of you should never enter the stock market...

You're too late stock broker. Since you know so much maybe you should explain instead of laughing.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I think we know that much. I thought stock broker had something more advanced.

Nope, nothing more advanced.

I did have a feeding frenzy these last 2 weeks shorting stocks on margins. The tax bill next year is going to suck.

2 hours ago, iamsteph said:

Now that Trump has cancelled a month's worth of cruises, I wonder if the stock will dip below $10.  That's the limit I have set to buy 50 more shares. 

The cruiselines cancelled the cruises not Trump. Actually just read the news. There is now a directive from Trump . I stand corrected. Most had already done this anyway.

Edited by n6uqqq

8 hours ago, coevan said:

stock market makes no sense, Disney closes to the public and is up $5. Today I think the bottom feeders came out to get some so called bargains

Do you know how many stocks have to sold to make a $5 dollar movement? You obviously have no idea how the market works.

And the "bottom feeders" are brokerage firms with trillions in assets...saddens me when people like you have no idea what they are talking about.

1 hour ago, john91498 said:

You obviously have no idea how the market works.

Been cautiously watching...  Perhaps it may close near $10 after the 30 day stop in cruises ?

That's a $600k hit not including incentive losses and other things they pick up.  Think this would push upwards 2 -r 3 hundred K more.

1 hour ago, john91498 said:

Do you know how many stocks have to sold to make a $5 dollar movement? You obviously have no idea how the market works.

And the "bottom feeders" are brokerage firms with trillions in assets...saddens me when people like you have no idea what they are talking about.

LOL, you think the brokerage are moving the market, take a seat next to those asking how it moves up 5$, 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, andysvols said:

i got 100 shears @ 15.36  

Good deal. Congrats! I wanted to wait an extra day, but both my husband and financial planner vetoed me. I'm good with the $18/share we paid.

1 hour ago, ScubaDuck said:

I was really considering getting in on some Carnival stock, but do I assume correctly that we lose it all if the company ends up filing for bankruptcy?

You are very much correct in your assumption.