⭐Live Allure TA 🚢 March 1, 2020 - Time to rub the lamp 🧞

John&LaLa

10 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

We got the blue lights on back here 

Just out of curiosity could take a guess on the amount of kids onboard. I know it can be close to two thousand in the summer but I am guessing under a dozen or so. Hope you make it home before all the weekend panic kicks in. 

• Thanks 1

Safe travels home, it’s been a great diversion following along with your report, John !  

My college kid is leaving BCN next Wednesday, fingers crossed. Her study abroad program was cancelled 🙁 as is my April trip to visit her. If you have an opportunity, she recommends the Hotel Colon rooftop bar for Sangria 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you @John&LaLa and @twangster for a very entertaining, picture rich and never a dull minute adventure. I hope your travels will get you back home safe and sane. Cocktails on the flight home should be in order! Looking forward of hearing all the details of coming back. Cheers!

Greg

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Thank you @John&LaLa and @twangster for a very entertaining, picture rich and never a dull minute adventure. I hope your travels will get you back home safe and sane. Cocktails on the flight home should be in order! Looking forward of hearing all the details of coming back. Cheers!

Greg

I think the best is yet to come. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Denise at A2S is working hard to get us home.

Bring Him Home - Love that song, The Four Tenors version is magnificent.

Love the Bella pics, she is so photogenic.  Hope your flights home work out.  Your travelogue has been very enjoyable to follow, thank you so much for taking the time to post.  Take care and have a safe flight.  Unfortunately, people here be something like this.....🤣

Snowflake.jpg

Edited by jk04
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

Just out of curiosity could take a guess on the amount of kids onboard. I know it can be close to two thousand in the summer but I am guessing under a dozen or so. Hope you make it home before all the weekend panic kicks in. 

Close to 100 I'd guess. Most small

I'm so sorry John. The world has gone wonky. It is not the way we would have wanted anyone to end their cruise. But it is happening all over to cruisers at multiple ports. And we sincerely appreciate you taking us along to enjoy your sailing online. Thank you. Safe travels home. 

~Patti :classic_smile:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1