Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

5 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

We stopped a few years after we moved to TX.  Prices of kosher products here especially meat and poultry are insane.  

They are costly where I live too but my wife and I have always kept kosher as we did since we were born and we are not going to change.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Your breakfast choice sound wonderful.  I loved a good bagel with lox, cream cheese and capers. 

Scrapple is one of those foods you dont want to read about, but tastes delicious when properly cooked.

My SIL, born & raised in PA, thinks it’s a delicacy.  We who don’t partake call it “everything but the oink” 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Lionesss said:

Good morning. What a beautiful rainy day here.   Packing suitcases and organizing our travel items. From formal wear to after wedding party. 

I am sure some are wondering how late I slept in. Well rested till 5 am. Then the cat wanted to play. The DH dodged the fur ball and slept till 7am. 

Someone googled my hair color. Guess it’s an Ohio thing. Land locked and all. 

So I’ll share a picture of the finished product. FCB22F40-23D2-4675-B0DD-DC6DDDFAA782.thumb.jpeg.104f8f5c599fa38c7c8c9a20b0ce6888.jpegBeen using this color off and on for years. The picture is from a few years back but shows the color.

Oh. That good looking man next to me. Well that is my patient tolerant husband. He earned his spot in heaven many years ago by putting up with me. 

Keep us and our children as well as all on CC who has followed the wedding journey in your prayers. 

Pictures will eventually follow. 

The lions family. 

Hope tomorrow is everything you & your daughter imagined it would be.  

Edited by Momof3gurlz
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Arzeena said:

We are finally at our hotel. Great views of the port area and intracoastal. 

Lionesss, best of luck with the wedding. I KNOW it will be fantastic, with all the love and effort you put into it.

Dani, I am excited to meet Captain Kate and Bug tomorrow.! How am I going to be able to sleep tonight!!!!!!!!!

Have a great week! Will you be checking in here?

Lionesss, best of luck with the wedding. I KNOW it will be fantastic, with all the love and effort you put into it.

Dani, I am excited to meet Captain Kate and Bug tomorrow.! How am I going to be able to sleep tonight!!!!!!!!!

I know I wouldnt sleep.....but you will sleep like a baby once you are back on a ship.

Have a fabulous cruise🧜‍♀️

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jimbo said:

There is an apple tree in the back yard also. Looking to have our first fire in our fire pit tonight with a cold drink or 2.

You can see the garden in the back ground. We get to view the back yard from the sunroom and outside deck.

20210716_175803.jpg

What is in the fenced in area towards the front?

• Like 1

Enjoy your cruise.

4 hours ago, Lionesss said:

Taking a quick break before rehearsal and dinner. 
The dress is safely resting in our room. 

I have done a lot of practicing lately. Crying that is.  I’m doomed.  
Our hostess here already told me I am getting a “ skinny pirate” before I go down the aisle. 
(captain Morgan and Diet Coke).  
DH said make it a double. 

Stay safe. 

Have a wonderful day tomorrow.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimbo said:

There is an apple tree in the back yard also. Looking to have our first fire in our fire pit tonight with a cold drink or 2.

You can see the garden in the back ground. We get to view the back yard from the sunroom and outside deck.

20210716_175803.jpg

It is beautiful! Do you have a riding mower for all of that grass? :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

Happy daughter's wedding @Lionesss

You have put an awful lot of work in to making it a special day. I don't remember my mom doing all that much. I am sure everything will go wonderfully. And all of your preparation should just have you enjoying the day. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Coralc said:

It is beautiful! Do you have a riding mower for all of that grass? :classic_biggrin:

Oh yes...it's a Diesel John Deere X495 with a 54 inch Mowing Deck.Takes about 1 and half hours to mow...Lot is 1 acre and a half

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We have been stuck around temps of 95 to 100 for the last couple of weeks here in southeastern PA.    I am tired of the humidity, saying next week should be less humidity and temps in 85 to 90 range.   

You just described our TX daily summer weather.  And, it's been unusually humid this summer.  

3 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Have the most wonderful cruise. What a wonderful reason to lose sleep!!

2 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

They are costly where I live too but my wife and I have always kept kosher as we did since we were born and we are not going to change.

Lenny, nobody expects you to change, honest.  It's a matter of choice. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, singinalot said:

379FDE41-BEC4-4CC1-B41A-DBB18D661913.thumb.jpeg.55d5cb01bc14c2e8b0cf6b641b7419bb.jpeg

Am I the only one who sees a face in the dirt, left of the bldg., near the top  to the right of something sticking out in the dirt near the middle? Bad description I know.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Wild Flowers my Wife bought. Just sprinkled in the seeds

That’s going to be beautiful when in full bloom. We will need pictures. 😁

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Am I the only one who sees a face in the dirt, left of the bldg., near the top  to the right of something sticking out in the dirt near the middle? Bad description I know.  

It looks like 2 young rabbits if you just look at the dark patches. :classic_tongue::classic_biggrin: Oh yes, where you are talking about does look like a weird face. :classic_biggrin: I was looking at the far left. 

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 1

Rehearsal for the ceremony was many giggles and laughs. Reverend Jim made them do it twice.  Later he told me they did fine the first time. But the day goes so fast he wanted them to remember every moment. 

Then off to rehearsal dinner. It was awesome. Great food, great company.  

It ended with a bang!!!!

Later. 

57D49BDE-1D25-445D-AB65-91187C384ED6.jpeg

52C76AC3-D90C-4C82-8181-F4ED9D535540.jpeg

• Like 18

28 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

We lucked out, he isn't aa chewer other than his toys.  When he was teething he would chew on his steel playpen.

That’s good because I can imagine he could really do some damage. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Rehearsal for the ceremony was many giggles and laughs. Reverend Jim made them do it twice.  Later he told me they did fine the first time. But the day goes so fast he wanted them to remember every moment. 

It ended with a bang!!!!

Later. 

52C76AC3-D90C-4C82-8181-F4ED9D535540.jpeg

That is lovely!!!! :classic_biggrin: It will go quickly, all kind of a blur. :classic_smile:

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Lionesss said:

It ended with a bang!!!!

It will be an amazing day @Lionesss

• Like 1