Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

50 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

The castle looks charming, perfect place for a meal during the holiday season. 
I love the photo of the three of you. 
It is lovely enough to frame so you can see it every day!

Thank you Mimi.

I hope your recovery from your op is going really well.

Graham.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Here it is. 

Beautiful , thank you Bob for posting. Musicality seems one of the last things to keep shining in the brain of a person suffering from dementia.  My lovely mum who couldn't hold a conversation at the end could sing all the old songs and loved the sing-a-longs in her care home ❤ 

Edited by sgmn
  • Like 7

Greg, I saw this at the Hallmark store and though of you for some reason. They said they pre-sold 12 and another 8 from their inventory when it arrived. 

7491FC68-A61C-4EC8-8E44-2CBDC2A1BA9E.thumb.jpeg.7730098177526ccecb279794dd2a5625.jpeg

It lights up and has multiple displays. Lisa said it was a “hard no” when I asked about it. 

2D301F76-6A84-4432-B02A-D7A1D74DE017.thumb.jpeg.68d489e7b792f2ed8a08fc5dc5cd8941.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

Started out my day by doing the rest of the leaves in my yard. Then, did my 93 year old neighbor’s yard.  Then, the old widow that lives next to him asked if I could blow half of her yard, since the people she has doing hers are not coming again this year. 

Each of the yards are about an acre, so that many acres have given me some aches.  Oh well, good deeds done for the day. 

Dinner out tonight for some pulled pork and a couple drafts.  Now we are home to relax in the hot tub and watch another Christmas movie.  It isn’t too bad here. Air temperature 48°, and water temperature 100°. 

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Started out my day by doing the rest of the leaves in my yard. Then, did my 93 year old neighbor’s yard.  Then, the old widow that lives next to him asked if I could blow half of her yard, since the people she has doing hers are not coming again this year. 

Each of the yards are about an acre, so that many acres have given me some aches.  Oh well, good deeds done for the day. 

Dinner out tonight for some pulled pork and a couple drafts.  Now we are home to relax in the hot tub and watch another Christmas movie.  It isn’t too bad here. Air temperature 48°, and water temperature 100°. 

I was down at the beach a little while ago. My water temperature is a bit different from yours.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Dinner tonight. 

70872957-CFCF-4D60-ADA2-E37211079C82.thumb.jpeg.5a0958d66e507143a2beabe54712efac.jpeg

Good looking steak there.

Decorating is now done inside our house too. 

23C0EBA8-36F1-4F12-8CFF-617658A77424.thumb.jpeg.abd76effbbd8b66ba41fe28cecf8dd1f.jpeg

House looks great and what a beautiful tree.

Greg, I saw this at the Hallmark store and though of you for some reason. They said they pre-sold 12 and another 8 from their inventory when it arrived. 

7491FC68-A61C-4EC8-8E44-2CBDC2A1BA9E.thumb.jpeg.7730098177526ccecb279794dd2a5625.jpeg

I would totally buy this. I’ll go to my Hallmark shop this week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Today we went to a funeral of a family friend who passed away at age 80.

After we came back I went to visit my grand puppy.When he saw me he got so excited .It was happiness for me on a sad day.

Sorry for the loss.

Pets are always the best comfort for the soul.🐱

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Wow!  I'm sure you are very thankful to have that hot tub after doing all those leaves.

Very nice of you to help them😍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

I would totally buy this. I’ll go to my Hallmark shop this week.

Heads up, it does need a power cord.  However that cord has multiple plugs and it is the same cord that powers “the cruise ship”.  It’s a bit pricy too, but pretty unique.

B41519EC-D343-41F0-BEEA-BF83B9350184.thumb.jpeg.ee18074681bdd1327bbeecc0211e6ee9.jpeg

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Heads up, it does need a power cord.  However that cord has multiple plugs and it is the same cord that powers “the cruise ship”.  It’s a bit pricy too, but pretty unique.

B41519EC-D343-41F0-BEEA-BF83B9350184.thumb.jpeg.ee18074681bdd1327bbeecc0211e6ee9.jpeg

I don't recall ever seeing such a perfect Christmas tree.:classic_biggrin:  It looks very real and perfect and if it is not real it is absolutely perfect. 

9 minutes ago, Coralc said:

I don't recall ever seeing such a perfect Christmas tree.:classic_biggrin:  It looks very real and perfect and if it is not real it is absolutely perfect. 

Must be a great photo.  It’s pre-lit with LED bulbs and the choice of white/coloured bulbs with the flick of a switch. It also has a bunch of ornaments from many different ports of call from Skagway to the Islands. You might even find a RC ship in there somewhere as well. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1