Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

21 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

September 29 Mariner 8 day to Bermuda. 
I was able to book a taxi for the full day. Probably spend the second day on the balcony while Dick explores n his own. 
I’m feeling wonky today. Second day home from Maine and shaking like a leaf and having a hard time breathing when I move. 
My heart rate is way up, but I’m not fibrillating. Hopefully tomorrow I‘ll be better. 
I’n not complaining, because Charlie and Linda have real concerns. 
Praying  for both of them to recover quickly and get back to normal. 

Feel better, Mimi🙏

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

Tachycardia, high blood pressure, heart rate wouldn’t come down.  He is admitted and I am sad.

Stay Positive and keep him in good spirits.  He is where he needs to be to get help.   

You and Charlie are in our thoughts and prayers.  ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🦋🦋🦋

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

We have one little sad rose bush in the front yard. And every year it optimistically leafs out and has beautiful blooms. And then the deer come by one night and strip all of the flowers off and most of the leaves, like a goat ate it. ☺️

I hope your husband Charlie is okay, Marietta. And I am hopeful that Linda's surgery will go well, Greg. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

They are probably going to do a heart biopsy to check for rejection.  I am going to bed now and hope the phone doesn’t ring during the night.

I know its not easy.   Hang in there, try to get some rest while they do their tests to come up with best solution for Charlie.  We are all here for you💞  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

I was able to book a taxi for the full day. Probably spend the second day on the balcony while Dick explores n his own. 
I’m feeling wonky today. Second day home from Maine and shaking like a leaf and having a hard time breathing when I move. 
My heart rate is way up, but I’m not fibrillating. Hopefully tomorrow I‘ll be better. 

Mimi I think you should get checked out.  Is there an urgent care open tonight or maybe go to the ER?   

• Like 6

1 hour ago, jagsfan said:

If you don't want any unsolicited advice then don't read the rest of this post. Shaking, elevated heart rate, and shortness of breath with movement indicate infection to me and possibly pneumonia. You need to get yourself checked out by a doctor.... tonight.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

If you don't want any unsolicited advice then don't read the rest of this post. Shaking, elevated heart rate, and shortness of breath with movement indicate infection to me and possibly pneumonia. You need to get yourself checked out by a doctor.... tonight.

I almost had the same symptoms and ended up in the ER hooked up to an antibiotic IV .  

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I know its not easy.   Hang in there, try to get some rest while they do their tests to come up with best solution .for Charlie.  We are all here for you💞  

+1  🙏🏻 🙏🏻 🙏🏻 and 💞 and hugs for you and Charlie, (((Marietta)))@DaniDanielle

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Mimi, @jagsfan I really hope you take the advice of our “virtual family” Doctor @Ocean Boy!!  🙏🏻 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

If I missed a sunrise while on a cruise I'd be so annoyed with myself.

If I see a sunrise on a cruise, I'd be annoyed with myself since that means I've been up all night.

• Haha 15

1 hour ago, HBE4 said:

If I see a sunrise on a cruise, I'd be annoyed with myself since that means I've been up all night.

Try Alaska. When we went to bed at 4:30...it was still light out. ☺️

• Like 2

13 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Prayers needed.  We are on our way to Columbia Presbyterian in Manhattan.. transplant doctors want Charlie there, something with his heart.  I will keep you posted.

My prayers 🙏 are offered to Charlie and yourself Marietta.

Best wishes.

Graham.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, jagsfan said:

Take care Mimi and take Ocean boy's advice and get checked out ASAP.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, brookmill18 said:

@grapau27 I need to put your area on our list of places to visit in the UK--it looks so beautiful! When DD visited Durham, she flew into Newcastle and took the train to Durham. She said it was one of the prettiest places she'd seen!

Durham is beautiful. We only went once on our way back from Scotland on our honeymoon 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, sgmn said:

At the tunnel waiting to board. Our 1020 shuttle was cancelled but were on the next one,  France here we come ...

IMG-20230713-WA0001.thumb.jpg.d41351a406bbe9fdbfbd8c85c2ac7ee1.jpg

20230713_105446.thumb.jpg.e8a57d893892afadfa5a18aa03042304.jpg

20230713_105607.thumb.jpg.d3920bd02e7f1c5299fc365579d9e1ff.jpg

I'm fascinated by this.  So you drive onto a train and the train shuttles you through the tunnel?  I've taken the Eurostar a couple of times and always thought that there was a tunnel for cars to drive as well.

22 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

I'm fascinated by this.  So you drive onto a train and the train shuttles you through the tunnel?  I've taken the Eurostar a couple of times and always thought that there was a tunnel for cars to drive as well.

Nope it's a double decker train with cars driven into both levels and a walkway to stetch legs, go to the loo.  We do French immigration in UK so we just drive off on arrival. Just arrived in France 🇫🇷 

Edited by sgmn
  • Like 14

Yesterday was a packed day for us again. 

From finding more shark teeth

IMG_8052.thumb.jpeg.6e8e599ddb4794ef33538fc84acaebed.jpeg

to getting tattoos 

IMG_8055.thumb.jpeg.b58a1904f2f3cee5150b0ffe9c9865c6.jpeg

to the aquarium 

IMG_8063.thumb.jpeg.0ac5c6c6322a95f0c7ac5cabfa4208ed.jpeg

IMG_8083.thumb.jpeg.4ea2ab17dfade21bbbb3c19eab66b18b.jpeg

to drinks and tasty desert at Margaritaville 

IMG_8062.thumb.jpeg.7159827aaffe4a5f9a4fbff5e7127198.jpeg

to just bouncing around

They had two of the kids on opposite sides. The one in the background, doing flips, is my granddaughter. 

• Like 19