Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

20 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Yes, I completely understand what you said about refunding their deposit money.    Especially since this contract was a cash sale, no inspection contingencies and home sold "as is" stated on the contract.

Eric and I had worked in real estate/mortgage biz for over 30 yrs and majority of time seller does refund deposit monies so we agreed to refund but only if they meet the terms we demanded Friday night. 

They had no right to remove (basically steal) any of our personal belongings from the home nor did we authorize for their electrician to do repairs.  This is what is infuriating to us.

No word from them yet. 

We are happy that we had a back up offer and hope all goes well with this couple.  

It is amazingly brazen of the first buyer.  They jumped the starting line and your honesty of the blockage has but them in an unfortunate spot because of their poor decisions/actions.  I'm sure you will, but please make sure if they return the missing items that they work.  

Fingers crossed for that this all works out.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

We had a great night also. We won 42-6. Great group of boys. I'm really proud of them and happy to be a part of it.

20231013_190658.thumb.jpg.be9403854a42feded84ba218ec3539fb.jpg

I think it's wonderful the love you have for your job of being team doctor, and the love you have for all of these kids.  We can all bet on the love and admiration they all must have for you.🥰

Congratulations on your teams' big win!

21 hours ago, Arzeena said:

I am looking with my binoculars but haven't had any celebrity sighting yet.

You are too funny, Arzeena!!  You will, of course, recognize them both!!😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Lionesss said:

These last few days have been so busy but I would not have wished it any other way.
 Rick and myself had the opportunity of babysitting Miss ZZZZZOEY. 
It was truly an experience from me driving up from Oxford Ohio alone with 💤oey, and yes of course forgetting toys——to watching her excited to do anything. 
Namely: 
1.  Went to vote with us. 
2. Having lunch at Panera.
3.  Shopping at one of our exclusive stores 
“Le Walmarte”  and getting some toys.
4. Ankles being run into by a roaming child in a walker. 
5.  Going to mass.
6. A bath full of toys. 
7. Trying to catch the cat. Did not succeed. 
8. The laugh and girly giggles of a soon to be 10  month old —— that would melt your heart. 
9. Watching her sleep making sure she is still breathing. 

What will I take from this:

“ All the joy and love a baby girl could bring” 

I was surprised I did not call her Christina after her mother our daughter……but…… a few times got called Lizzy after the cat. 
💕

IMG_2423.thumb.jpeg.a5b22feab8736b3124cec72dde6e0026.jpeg

IMG_2432.thumb.jpeg.04a821ef81dfe67e8d36718c437b5afe.jpeg

Oh how I miss those days!  I do have so many wonderful memories of one-on-one time with each of our grandchildren, but oh, to hold a baby, and watch the wonder in their eyes, and hear their special little voices. Sigh...

Jim and I were in Church one day, when a little one began talking with a deep, gruff little voice, and I looked at Jim and said...that sounds just like our Meghan when she was a toddler!

Enjoy you  baby Zoey to the fullest, Sue!

Our first grandchild will be 22 on Halloween.  Our youngest is now 12.

• Like 8

All went well with our boarding on Adventure yesterday,  we are cruising again. 

My problem has been to wean myself from the feeding tube, and all nutrition coming from actual eating. Oncologist suggested we not bring any tube feed along at all, although the tube is still there., so that is what we did.

It's been a learning process. Finding how to deal with favorite meals can be a problem since I was forced to lose a lot of teeth prior to radiation. I'll figure it out. I had my first cruise breakfast this morning at Pinnacle breakfast, French toast, sausage links and potatoes.  Went perfect, didn't finish since I did not want to stuff, but It will get much better. Now I can vary that a little. 

Biggest issue is tough meats, for the time being filet mignon is going to be my goto steak. Hoping for the best. 

Bread is an issue, a little hard to deal with for now.

But realis pleased with how the breakfast has gone.

This stateroom is very nice, our attendant was happy to see us, wandered where we were last week. Wifi is excellent so far.

• Like 26

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

No word from them yet. 

We are happy that we had a back up offer and hope all goes well with this couple.  

What a horror story, Deb!  I'm so sorry this has happened to you and Eric. 

When we were selling our home, a woman and her two grown sons "loved our house and were very interested in buying" our house.  I found it a bit weird though, that she was saying her sons weren't very handy. (really???)  Our home was over a hundred years old when we bought it,  We lovingly restored it, and kept the original clapboard on our home, painting it every several years, etc.  Anyway, they held us up for several months, and the day that we were going into contract, they didn't show up at the assigned time;  we then got a call that they wanted our house, but wanted to pay a lesser price.  See ya!😠 

Our Real Estate guy put our house on the market again, and it sold on the first day.

Screw that first couple!!  Their loss.  Thank goodness you had a back up offer.  

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, mo&fran said:

My problem has been to wean myself from the feeding tube, and all nutrition coming from actual eating. Oncologist suggested we not bring any tube feed along at all, although the tube is still there., so that is what we did.

It's been a learning process. Finding how to deal with favorite meals can be a problem since I was forced to lose a lot of teeth prior to radiation. I'll figure it out. I had my first cruise breakfast this morning at Pinnacle breakfast, French toast, sausage links and potatoes.  Went perfect, didn't finish since I did not want to stuff, but It will get much better. Now I can vary that a little. 

Biggest issue is tough meats, for the time being filet mignon is going to be my goto steak. Hoping for the best. 

This stateroom is very nice, our attendant was happy to see us, wandered where we were last week. Wifi is excellent so far.

How are your taste buds? Can you taste things ok?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Ok I’m confused I know @mo&fran are on Adventure and John and Laura are on Equinox, @Arzeena are you Equinox or Adventure???

1 minute ago, Luckynana said:

Arzeena is on Equinox

That's what I thought as well, Equinox.  They were both at Ft Lauderdale yesterday so she was able to see Adventure with her binoculars.

Edited by akcruz
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, mo&fran said:

So glad to hear that you are sailing again!

With your bread, perhaps you can break off a small piece at a time?  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Arzeena is on Equinox

Just now, akcruz said:

That's what I thought as well, Equinox.  They were both at Ft Lauderdale yesterday so she was able to see Adventure with her binoculars.

That’s what I thought as well but wanted to make sure. Hard to keep up with everyone.

It will be crazy and a lot of fun next week when me @Sea Dog, Jennifer @jmh2006, Deb @Momof3gurlz, Larry @Husky1987 join Francis @mo&fran on Adventure next Saturday.

• Like 12