Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

40 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

We went here for a drink after snorkeling in Bonaire.  The water was an amazing shade of blue and crystal clear.  Cool place.

ABCIslands-46.thumb.jpg.8d5b5af956d3c886bc6cbc8c0e0ea07c.jpg

Yes! When I was walking back to the ship, I saw crew of both ships and many passengers take off their clothes and get in that water near the Summit. The I observed a familiar head bobbing there with the swimmers too.....it was the DH!!!!! Omg 😲 

He said it was the best swim!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BonTexasNY said:

Maryann, thank you, thank you!  I think it was @Momof3gurlzDeb who coined Dani's thread, "the mother thread".  I so love that!

I have it on hold at the library.  A few days ago I was #100!  I hope it's as good as The Firm.  Grisham said if Tom Cruise agreed, he would make it into a movie.

Thank you so much!

This thread has been going for so long I can’t remember if I coined that phrase or is someone else did.  I do recall referring to all of us here as “Dani’s flock”.  

• Like 5

4 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

My son was the Easternmost person in Canada for a moment today.41A01A95-F9E4-41C7-8275-F2626A5785D1.thumb.jpeg.14c8109e9ad8cdf407625abb705aec65.jpeg

After days of rain, the rain has finally stopped in Newfoundland.

Cape Spear LighthouseD8509267-594E-470B-A4E0-F7552BB20E64.thumb.jpeg.42afdea68747a2121ce90006be4e3310.jpeg

0657097F-27B4-4D9D-AC08-F5100120D6CE.thumb.jpeg.25cbe0f0487c39693c5d86d7caf649b7.jpeg

A lighthouse and a foot. I like your son already.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

44 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Yes! When I was walking back to the ship, I saw crew of both ships and many passengers take off their clothes and get in that water near the Summit. The I observed a familiar head bobbing there with the swimmers too.....it was the DH!!!!! Omg 😲 

He said it was the best swim!

ALL of their clothes?

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, BonTexasNY said:

Maryann, thank you, thank you!  I think it was @Momof3gurlzDeb who coined Dani's thread, "the mother thread".  I so love that!

I have it on hold at the library.  A few days ago I was #100!  I hope it's as good as The Firm.  Grisham said if Tom Cruise agreed, he would make it into a movie.

Thank you so much!

Finished the book. It was okay but the Firm was much better I think.  

• Thanks 1

On 10/18/2023 at 9:06 AM, Jimbo said:

If you get there at 10am or 11am, it won't matter you still won't get onboard until Royal is ready to board people for your ship. Boarding time will be closer to 12 noon then 10am anyway.

What's good is you will board with all the Key members anyway, you will be sitting in a special section with all key members. When it's time to board you will go onto the ship with that group.

I have been on before 11 a couple of times.  The best thing about the KEY/VIP is being able to drop you bag and stuff you don’t trust to the stevedoors on the dock.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, aussielozzie18 said:

So they have a gap between seats so cruises can rest their socked feet there? Is that a Pinnacle thing?  😜(if J & L are seated in a special area…)

Pinnacle people kind of have a halo around them, to keep people clear of them. Worst seats in the house, front row.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Please forgive me in advance for bringing this subject in here.  I feel I'm living it in my mind even though physically I live in safety.

Everyday Jack and I talk to his sister in Israel.  Her grandson is part of the 300,000+ troops stationed along the Gaza border. People go to bed, not that they sleep, in their daytime clothing in the likely event that they will have to get to their bomb shelters quickly.

We have so many friends and family in Israel and we include Dani and her family among those we hold in our thoughts and prayers to stay safe.

I look forward to coming in here and reading all the wonderful posts especially @Sea DogGreg's live Adventure review.  It keeps me sane knowing how many decent people there are in this world.

Wishing all who are cruising or about to cruise, sunny skies, smooth sails and fabulous adventures.

Thank you Bonnie, prayers and wishes for safety to Jacks family and of course to Dani and her family 🙏 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1