Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

21 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Gorgeous bag 🌸🍾

Thanks, it's one of my holiday gifts from Mike.

12 hours ago, Arzeena said:

THAT handbag looks gorgeous !!!!!!!!! Is it a Mary Frances or a Renee original? What a lovely work of art!

Can I lie and say it's a Renee original?  😁😁  You are correct, it's a Mary Frances. Up next (or soon) my other holiday gift. Hint, hint, it's another MF. Can you guess which one? I'll buy you a drink if you can guess.

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Christmas wrapping with cats = Not a good idea. 

Lenoard claimed this as his own. It's the 5th gift he has claimed as his own. 

20231224_192113.thumb.jpg.e865bbb32a60d862cbb1ac0ccd7291d3.jpg 

You can’t get mad at that handsome face 🥰

Thanks for sharing your New York photos.  It was great to see the Bryant Park Christmas tree beautifully lit up. We only saw it in the daytime.  Looks like you & your step-daughter had a great time.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, aussielozzie18 said:

You can’t get mad at that handsome face 🥰

Thanks for sharing your New York photos.  It was great to see the Bryant Park Christmas tree beautifully lit up. We only saw it in the daytime.  Looks like you & your step-daughter had a great time.

Thank you.  We did. 

And can never get mad at little face.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ReneeFLL said:

Thanks, it's one of my holiday gifts from Mike.

Can I lie and say it's a Renee original?  😁😁  You are correct, it's a Mary Frances. Up next (or soon) my other holiday gift. Hint, hint, it's another MF. Can you guess which one? I'll buy you a drink if you can guess.

I’ve never heard of Mary Frances and had to Google it. We’ve never met, but I’m going to guess this. 

IMG_0966.thumb.jpeg.e7c0c3691199f06688be23a044ca9cc9.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Ok the one time we want the Cowboys to win hey blew the game , but Miami needs to play Baltimore next week so I feel good about the Bills chance to win AFC east . Went to our favorite restaurant/bar for drinks, host has a small panic attack thinking they didn’t reserve our favorite table , but we explained we were just going to the bar . 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

I’ve tried this year and they have not cooperated. I did get a great one of Penny and Maggie that I turned into a Christmas card.

IMG_3943.thumb.jpeg.6aea7e78b82915495773f9eeb97e48df.jpeg

I need a "love" button.  They are so adorable in that photo.  Now you just need to Photoshop the uncooperative ones into a card.

Edited by Keksie
  • Like 5

“Christmas cards have all been sent.  The Christmas rush is through.  But I still have one wish to make. A Special one for you…Merry Christmas…” Everyone!

My huge family celebrated Christmas last night.  DS1 & DS2 with their spouses came home, nephew with his wife & 2 daughters came in from New York.  All in all, 32 of us.  There was so much food.  I only have a few pictures to share.

We had a 22lb. prime rib that SIL smoked, ham, homemade tamales and lots of other side dishes and desserts.

IMG_6836.thumb.jpeg.5a8ee373dfe2504aa9ccbcfa72ada158.jpeg

IMG_6834.thumb.jpeg.01862c7df1688767dcb23d5c4e76886e.jpeg

We had Junior’s cheesecake from New York and the famous Collin Street Bakery fruitcake from Texas.  I wish I could share some of the fruitcake with @dani negreanu Dani.  I know she loves this fruitcake.

IMG_6827.thumb.jpeg.b6b1d1c00ba6b15a493241fddd0862c8.jpeg

As for Christmas movies, my favorites are A Charlie Brown Christmas and White Christmas.  Both movies get to me every time 🥲.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

“Christmas cards have all been sent.  The Christmas rush is through.  But I still have one wish to make. A Special one for you…Merry Christmas…” Everyone!

My huge family celebrated Christmas last night.  DS1 & DS2 with their spouses came home, nephew with his wife & 2 daughters came in from New York.  All in all, 32 of us.  There was so much food.  I only have a few pictures to share.

We had a 22lb. prime rib that SIL smoked, ham, homemade tamales and lots of other side dishes and desserts.

IMG_6836.thumb.jpeg.5a8ee373dfe2504aa9ccbcfa72ada158.jpeg

IMG_6834.thumb.jpeg.01862c7df1688767dcb23d5c4e76886e.jpeg

We had Junior’s cheesecake from New York and the famous Collin Street Bakery fruitcake from Texas.  I wish I could share some of the fruitcake with @dani negreanu Dani.  I know she loves this fruitcake.

IMG_6827.thumb.jpeg.b6b1d1c00ba6b15a493241fddd0862c8.jpeg

As for Christmas movies, my favorites are A Charlie Brown Christmas and White Christmas.  Both movies get to me every time 🥲.

How wonderful to have such a big family Christmas celebration with all that delish food.  Merry Christmas 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We had unexpectedly lovely weather in Sydney today.  The “kids” FaceTimed their grandad together from Canada whilst I set the Christmas table on dad’s deck overlooking the garden.

We had Sydney Rock Oysters, prawns,a variety of salads, ham,  (no Turkey this year as only 3 of us). Cheesecake for dessert.  While Dad & I had hot drinks & chocolates then wandered the veggie patch, DH popped down to the beach for a swim.  He said the water temp was lovely.

Driving home now after a really lovely Christmas Day.

Edited by aussielozzie18
  • Like 12

13 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Next up is homemade fudge (one batch w/mini marshmallows and another batch with walnuts), then on to making tollhouse chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies and maybe oatmeal if I have time. 

Don't forget the raisins!  😉

• Haha 3