Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Dh was watching a video (Don's or Tony's, don't remember) on what gets one banned from cruising for life. It shows that a couple was banned from cruising all cruise lines for good. Seemed that they put out a video on social media, bragging how they got free bottled water on every cruise. They showed how they open the bottles inside the stateroom, drink the water, fill them up with tap water, show how they sealed them back. It seemed they did this for a long time till they bragged on social media and showed their video. The cruise line got the lawyers involved and a ban was issued on all cruise lines for this "wise" couple.
A similar ban was issued for another couple who bragged that that they got away with smoking by bribing the room attendant every time, till one guy went and reported them.

How stupid can people get to first do something like that and then brag about it!!!!

And don't touch that water bottle in the stateroom!!!😁 🤣

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Dh was watching a video (Don's or Tony's, don't remember) on what gets one banned from cruising for life. It shows that a couple was banned from cruising all cruise lines for good. Seemed that they put out a video on social media, bragging how they got free bottled water on every cruise. They showed how they open the bottles inside the stateroom, drink the water, fill them up with tap water, show how they sealed them back. It seemed they did this for a long time till they bragged on social media and showed their video. The cruise line got the lawyers involved and a ban was issued on all cruise lines for this "wise" couple.
A similar ban was issued for another couple who bragged that that they got away with smoking by bribing the room attendant every time, till one guy went and reported them.

How stupid can people get to first do something like that and then brag about it!!!!

Social media has really turned things up side down. Now when people get away with something that they should not have done they feel the need to tell the world about it.

• Like 15

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LIZARD!!

2 years old today. 

Miss Lizzy:

You are one in a million
Lover girl

Purrs you can hear in next room 

Snuggling at night 

Follows you everywhere 

Brings her toys to you to play

Brings candy off the desk——(bad cat)

IMG_1091.thumb.jpeg.394f60da043c8a3f8c2719d610fe9e62.jpeg

Here’s to many more PURRRRS. 

❤️

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

2 years old today. 

Miss Lizzy:

You are one in a million
Lover girl

Snuggling at night 

Follows you everywhere 

❤️

Such a sweetheart!

4 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Glad they got a total ban. People arrogance and stupidity never ceases to amaze me 

• Like 10

53 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

2 years old today. 

Miss Lizzy:

You are one in a million
Lover girl

Snuggling at night 

Follows you everywhere 

❤️

Happy Birthday Lizzy!

• Like 3

Stopped at Costco after work and saw they had this bird roped off in the mulch next to the building.  Anyone know what it is?  iphone identify is not working.  It doesn’t seem to fly (or can’t fly for some reason?) I saw it in the same place last week before they roped it off.

IMG_3359.thumb.jpeg.a44b4a000022ff1549cfcf205b4fd30b.jpeg

IMG_3360.thumb.jpeg.1fc8217194590a0cc83a6748a47ef395.jpeg

IMG_3361.thumb.jpeg.9037fdf00d74ed52755d8946114fdd41.jpeg

Edited by SteelCityCruiser10
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Stopped at Costco after work and saw they had this bird roped off in the mulch next to the building.  Anyone know what it is?  iphone identify is not working.  It doesn’t seem to fly (or can’t fly for some reason?) I saw it in the same place last week before they roped it off.

Killdeer. She is sitting on eggs. They will pretend to have a broken wing as a diversion, when people/predators approach their ground nests. Costco seems like an unfortunate location for a nest. But I'm glad it is kind of off limits. ☺️

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

What Coralc said.  They are very protected. I love to hear them call.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Keksie said:

What Coralc said.  They are very protected. I love to hear them call.

It is very dramatic to watch them thrashing around as though mortally injured. LOL.😃 And then once you move away, they get up and walk back and settle down on the nest again. I agree with you K, wildlife are endlessly interesting. And @Keksie  is on point, the Killdeer common name, comes from their call. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Coralc said:

It is very dramatic to watch them thrashing around as though mortally injured. LOL.😃 And then once you move away, they get up and walk back and settle down on the nest again. I agree with you K, wildlife are endlessly interesting. And @Keksie  is on point, the Killdeer common name, comes from their call. 

It’s drama worked on me!  Last week I remember stopping to look at it & it hobbled around and put its wings out.  Looked like it was not well.  I thought…this poor bird is gonna be dead soon.  To my surprise it was still there today and thankfully somewhat protected now.  I just hope people don’t act stupid and mess with it.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Well tomorrow morning will be coming early and will be a little stressful. Alarm set for 5:30 to get up and get ready to go to the hospital for my scheduled MRI with anesthesia to see if I have prostate cancer. I don't think I do have it but it is the process to deal with my enlarged prostate. I am glad I will out as my claustrophobia of being in that tube is horrible to me. I have anxiety over any medical procedure but I hope this one will go good. No need for prayers or anything but I just wanted everyone to know what I am doing. Happy Friday and I hope all the dad's out there have a great Father's Day on Sunday. My son works on Sunday but texted me and is taking me out to lunch at one our favorite sushi restaurants on Monday.

• Like 28
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Well tomorrow morning will be coming early and will be a little stressful. Alarm set for 5:30 to get up and get ready to go to the hospital for my scheduled MRI with anesthesia to see if I have prostate cancer. I don't think I do have it but it is the process to deal with my enlarged prostate. I am glad I will out as my claustrophobia of being in that tube is horrible to me. I have anxiety over any medical procedure but I hope this one will go good. No need for prayers or anything but I just wanted everyone to know what I am doing. Happy Friday and I hope all the dad's out there have a great Father's Day on Sunday. My son works on Sunday but texted me and is taking me out to lunch at one our favorite sushi restaurants on Monday.

The important part is that you will know one way or the other.  The not knowing is the anxious part.    Monday will be something to look forward to.  Take care.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I did same thing a dozen or so years ago , somehow I got a bad infection from the procedure and had to spend a couple of days in the hospital, wasn’t happy . Turned out it was cancer , monitored it for about ten years then a couple of years ago went for radiation which successfully removed the cancer 😁

• Like 16