Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

What a great thread to share   all these cute kids pictures.

Looking back at my child hood pictures none of them even come close to these beautiful children.

Oh to be young again.

I love this time of year all the anticipation.

First Halloween, then Thanksgiving.

Then December and you know what the means!!!!!!!!!

Yup, MY BIRTHDAY.

Sea YA

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Lionesss said:

What a great thread to share   all these cute kids pictures.

Looking back at my child hood pictures none of them even come close to these beautiful children.

Oh to be young again.

I love this time of year all the anticipation.

First Halloween, then Thanksgiving.

Then December and you know what the means!!!!!!!!!

Yup, MY BIRTHDAY.

Sea YA

I thought you were going to say Another Cruise😎.

Happy birthday in advance Sue.

Graham.

• Like 2

Today is boarding day for Odyssey of the Seas.  I did start a thread, so look it over if you are interested.  Not sure if I will stay up to date with it.  If not, it just means I am off having fun, internet problems, fill in the blank….

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, h20skibum said:

Today is boarding day for Odyssey of the Seas.  I did start a thread, so look it over if you are interested.  Not sure if I will stay up to date with it.  If not, it just means I am off having fun, internet problems, fill in the blank….

I see the O docked from my hotel window. And a huge Princess ship. OMG she (the Princess one) is making other ships look like baby ducks. 

Our boarding time on the Edge today is 3 pm to 3.30 pm. Will look out for the Odyssey sailaway and wave from the Edge.😁

• Like 6

2 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Hope you have a fantastic cruise.

I will follow your thread.

Graham.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

I see the O docked from my hotel window. And a huge Princess ship. OMG she (the Princess one) is making other ships look like baby ducks. 

Our boarding time on the Edge today is 3 pm to 3.30 pm. Will look out for the Odyssey sailaway and wave from the Edge.😁

I hope you have an amazing cruise Arzeena.

Graham 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Have a wonderful sailing - Bon Voyage🤩

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Excellent - I will definitely follow your cruise.    Have a wonderful cruise - Bon Voyage🤩

• Like 1

On 10/21/2021 at 9:40 PM, Sea Dog said:

Forgive me but I must brag for a minute.

Part one just wrapped up of the Sea Dog Retirement Cruise. Mrs. Sea Dog (aka Linda) officially retired today one week before I retire next week.

What a stunning presentation of appreciation.  I think those replacing you both will have very large shoes to fill. ❤️

• Like 3

Good Morning Everyone,    cloudy and chilly here in Lbi, not much of anything planned today - WooHoo!        Our neighbor last neighbor gave me this picture of Eric playing Captain of a pirate ship in St Lucia in 2018 or early 2019.      

The other is from Labadee a couple years ago.   he'll be upset if he finds out I posted the pic with his big belly but he is so happy and content I couldn't resist sharing.

Eric-pirate ship st lucia.JPG

labadee.JPG

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 12

10 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Good Morning Everyone,    cloudy and chilly here in Lbi, not much of anything planned today - WooHoo!        Our neighbor last neighbor gave me this picture of Eric playing Captain of a pirate ship in St Lucia in 2018 or early 2019.      

Eric-pirate ship st lucia.JPG

The woman in the background is looking at him either like he just hijacked the ship or he needs another rum punch.  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

he'll be upset if he finds out I posted the pic with his big belly but he is so happy and content I couldn't resist sharing.

He looks so happy, I’d post them.

CC, where spouses don’t know what’s happening. 😂

• Like 5
  • Haha 11

This happened yesterday. 

ED03E29A-F9B8-429D-90E1-308F216FEC81.thumb.png.892f32f2f88dc0d7c7799a0f86a5b92b.png

Now the pool likes like this with the patio furniture put away.  Last jobs, cover the fire pit with its winter cover and mark the paver drains for snow removal.  Thankfully we have time for that. 

80A27F22-182D-47EA-8A2C-409D71894766.thumb.jpeg.4925352a9c478f4c1465da8639fe05a0.jpeg

E7C57966-6E14-4596-ACCF-FDCA81A0C79F.thumb.jpeg.f85ade8da41b542b3ae5dcc9c5b03c81.jpeg

• Like 7

1 minute ago, A&L_Ont said:

This happened yesterday. 

ED03E29A-F9B8-429D-90E1-308F216FEC81.thumb.png.892f32f2f88dc0d7c7799a0f86a5b92b.png

Now the pool likes like this with the patio furniture put away.  Last jobs, cover the fire pit with its winter cover and mark the paver drains for snow removal.  Thankfully we have time for that. 

80A27F22-182D-47EA-8A2C-409D71894766.thumb.jpeg.4925352a9c478f4c1465da8639fe05a0.jpeg

E7C57966-6E14-4596-ACCF-FDCA81A0C79F.thumb.jpeg.f85ade8da41b542b3ae5dcc9c5b03c81.jpeg

Please don't say the "S" word 😂    Not looking forward to those S events

• Like 2
  • Haha 2