Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

On 10/21/2021 at 3:49 PM, lenquixote66 said:

I have gotten tired of eating Beyond Burger .Oatmeal I can always eat.

LOL...oatmeal does not work quite as well on the grill.   Bucky gets depressed if he does not have some "grill time".   He would always ask me..."Am I doing anything on the grill tonight?"   Gets bummed out if he has to go too long without his grill chef hat.  😄 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Luckynana said:

Sharing an update on "Mighty" Kennedy's operation yesterday.  His mom said he did great!

Fundoplication, G tube, bilateral hernia repairs and bilateral tubes in his ears.  They are hoping he will be coming off of the vent.  Overall, he did great, no complications.

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes for this baby;  you guys are the Best!!❤️

Maryann, thank you so much for Mighty Kennedy's update.  So glad he did well.  Hopefully, he will continue to improve.

51 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Thank you, Arzeena.  Jim was saying how amazingly strong these parents are!  Our grandson was in CHOPS as an infant;  he had an endoscope and colonoscopy done at around the age of 8 months or so.  He had been living with the feeding port in his stomach until just recently.  William is 10 years old.  It's complicated;   he goes for therapy to help him to learn how to process food in his mouth.  It's been a tough 10 years for our daughter and son in law, but they're tough, too...as is our William!❤️

Special hugs and healing prayers for your sweet, tough, William, his strong parents and his special grandparents.

• Like 2

Last night my daughter,mother of Mallory got a call from the doctor who wanted Mallory to have the MRI.The doctor got the results of the Sonogram that Mallory took Thursday morning.Toby said “thank goodness for the insurance company who required the sonogram prior to the MRI.

The sonogram showed that it is a Ganglion Cyst and not a tumor.Why the doctor could not properly diagnose this I have no idea.I had a ganglion cyst on an elbow several years ago.I went to a doctor who diagnosed it and drained it.Two weeks later I was fine.

The doctor is now telling my daughter that they can either leave it alone or have it drained.My suggestion to my daughter and son in law is to have it drained and never go back to this doctor again.She made us all “crazy” with worry.

Thank you to everyone on this thread for your well wishes and prayers.I will never forget them

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Thank you, Arzeena.  Jim was saying how amazingly strong these parents are!  Our grandson was in CHOPS as an infant;  he had an endoscope and colonoscopy done at around the age of 8 months or so.  He had been living with the feeding port in his stomach until just recently.  William is 10 years old.  It's complicated;   he goes for therapy to help him to learn how to process food in his mouth.  It's been a tough 10 years for our daughter and son in law, but they're tough, too...as is our William!❤️

❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Last night my daughter,mother of Mallory got a call from the doctor who wanted Mallory to have the MRI.The doctor got the results of the Sonogram that Mallory took Thursday morning.Toby said “thank goodness for the insurance company who required the sonogram prior to the MRI.

The sonogram showed that it is a Ganglion Cyst and not a tumor.Why the doctor could not properly diagnose this I have no idea.I had a ganglion cyst on an elbow several years ago.I went to a doctor who diagnosed it and drained it.Two weeks later I was fine.

The doctor is now telling my daughter that they can either leave it alone or have it drained.My suggestion to my daughter and son in law is to have it drained and never go back to this doctor again.She made us all “crazy” with worry.

Thank you to everyone on this thread for your well wishes and prayers.I will never forget them

Best news I’ve heard in a long time. I hate that Mallory was put through this ordeal,

but the outcome is wonderful!

3974E27E-C763-4114-887F-45608FA495C5.jpeg

Edited by jagsfan
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, sgmn said:

I enjoyed it,  though I agree the ending leaves you feeling a bit deflated. But overall a good film I thought,  especially the opening sequences . 

DH and I really enjoyed going to the cinema pre covid, would go probably once every couple of weeks and up to London to see a show regularly.  The big screen is something I've really missed this last 18 months.  We've got our boosters booked in for the middle of next month so looking forward to having our protection fully topped up before Christmas. 

I will miss Daniel Craig I had stopped seeing James Bond movies in the movies with the past ones , loved Sean Connery . 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Oh wow.  I can't believe how they put the poor girl through so much...and it ends up being the cyst.  I would be livid!!  But seems that is the way of the world with Covid lately.  Just takes too long to get in for tests.  

Me as well, I have a Ganglion Cyst...which has been there since my idiot ex husband banged my hand on the counter one day (on purpose) about 45 years ago. 😠  It has never gone down, but never enlarged.   

Sooo happy for Mallory and all of your family.  Hopefully get beyond this nightmare now.  🙂 

'

• Like 7

I have long ago stopped going to the movie theaters.   Even well before Covid.  

I seem to always get a seat in front of rude people that talk loud, and are generally disruptive.  Not to mention getting a seat (way too many times) where the child behind me keeps kicking my seat.  😣

No thanks.  I have no problems waiting for any movie I want to watch to come out on DVD to watch on my home theater system.  Plus I can "pause" for bathroom breaks and to make some home popcorn.  😄  

• Like 4

Well here we are back where we started our Land Yacht trip...at Silver Springs state park.  Long drive over here, and a lot of laundry to catch up on.  St. George island did not offer sewer hook up to be able to use my RV washer/dryer...so I had 5 days build up.  Ughh!!  Oh well, better than the build up of a 7 day cruise.  😉  

Had a nice early morning kayak before the crazy tourists showed up on the river.  OMG....many of those have no business being on the water...just scary.  😮  I am surprised they don't have more drownings here.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Sharing an update on "Mighty" Kennedy's operation yesterday.  His mom said he did great!

Fundoplication, G tube, bilateral hernia repairs and bilateral tubes in his ears.  They are hoping he will be coming off of the vent.  Overall, he did great, no complications.

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes for this baby;  you guys are the Best!!❤️

Fantastic news.

Graham.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I am delighted to hear your news Lenny that Mallory is fine.

It is so sad she and all your family had all the worry beforehand because a doctor couldn't diagnose the Ganglion cyst.

Graham.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, island lady said:

Oh wow.  I can't believe how they put the poor girl through so much...and it ends up being the cyst.  I would be livid!!  But seems that is the way of the world with Covid lately.  Just takes too long to get in for tests.  

Me as well, I have a Ganglion Cyst...which has been there since my idiot ex husband banged my hand on the counter one day (on purpose) about 45 years ago. 😠  It has never gone down, but never enlarged.   

Sooo happy for Mallory and all of your family.  Hopefully get beyond this nightmare now.  🙂 

'

Wow that was nasty of him.

I'm sorry you have had a ganglion cyst ever since this bully did this to a lovely lady 45 years ago.

I'm happy for you that you have a gentleman like Bucky now.

Graham.

• Like 5

I'm sorry to hear what your grandson,his mam and dad and yourself Maryann have experienced these last 10 years.

Sending prayers 🙏 that you all have a wonderful life from now.

Best wishes to you all.

Graham.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Arzeena said:

Many Hugs for William. And double hugs for his wonderful parents. And not forgetting the grand parents who need hugs too. 💕😁

Thank you, Arzeena🥰

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

That is wonderful news🥰   hopefully he will be able to come home soon.

Yes, that is what they are hoping for, Debbie.  Thank you again for your prayers and positive vibes.😘

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Ahh so sad and difficult to watch babies and little ones go through these struggles.   Learning how to eat and must be amazing to watch and see what he likes too.   God Bless little William and you his parents.  

It's been a real struggle, but there's finally a light at the end of the tunnel.😊 Thank you!

50 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Maryann, thank you so much for Mighty Kennedy's update.  So glad he did well.  Hopefully, he will continue to improve.

Special hugs and healing prayers for your sweet, tough, William, his strong parents and his special grandparents.

Thank you Bonnie!  It is much appreciated!❤️

47 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

She made us all “crazy” with worry.

Thank God, Lenny!  All of this worry and anxieties that you all have been put through for the past month or so.  🤔 What wonderful news..I can just imagine the relief everyone in your family is now feeling,. I am so very happy for you!❤️

34 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

❤️❤️❤️

❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

Could not be happier for you and your family!!!  Mallory must be so relieved.  Doctors make us crazy sometimes.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, island lady said:

Had a nice early morning kayak before the crazy tourists showed up on the river.  OMG....many of those have no business being on the water...just scary.  😮  I am surprised they don't have more drownings here.  

That would probably be me, if I tried to maneuver myself in a kayak..LOL!

Thank goodness you now have the wonderful husband you deserve, Pat.

I though of you yesterday while I was pruning bushes in our backyard yesterday.  Another birds nest!  At least I learned my lesson this time, and worked slowly and cautiously.  We have so many birds here, and they are all so very active!

27 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Fantastic news.

Graham.

Thank you, Graham!

13 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

I'm sorry to hear what your grandson,his mam and dad and yourself Maryann have experienced these last 10 years.

Sending prayers 🙏 that you all have a wonderful life from now.

Best wishes to you all.

Graham.

Thank you so much, Graham!  William is a happy fellow!😘

5 minutes ago, singinalot said:

we go to Daytona for a weekend in December, Destin in January, and Mexico in February. After that, we move in July and then I’m hoping we’ll have Egypt/Jordan booked for September or October 

Looking forward to your  many travel blogs, Crystal!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Just watching the Below Deck after show.  A little blow up between Matt and Sandy, I like Matt more and Sandy less. 

Interesting. I actually think the opposite. Matt was a whiner. I know a lot of people don't like Sandy and want her off the show but I don't seem to have a problem with her. My wife can't stand her. From what i read Matt claims that Sandy said some things about him in front of the crew by calling him a P#$%*. If that's the case she should have not said that but then again it's kinda true about him.

Can't wait for next week when Captain Lee the stud of the sea comes back. He's my favorite.

• Like 5

Thankful for the good news.  I had one on my wrist drained a couple years ago. It’s fine now.

• Like 3

Great news. However, not having examined the patient, and knowing the difficulties at times of making a diagnosis as well as not wanting to miss a problem, I wouldn't be so fast to pile on the doctor. An that goes for several others of you guys, too.

Also, remember how a few days ago you all were all upset about the MRI delay and then the insurance company requirement? If you have never practiced medicine yourself, and examined the patient,  don't be in such a rush to judge.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

So happy to hear it wasn't cancer, thanks for sharing the great news, i am sure you can all now take a huge breath.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Interesting. I actually think the opposite. Matt was a whiner. I know a lot of people don't like Sandy and want her off the show but I don't seem to have a problem with her. My wife can't stand her. From what i read Matt claims that Sandy said some things about him in front of the crew by calling him a P#$%*. If that's the case she should have not said that but then again it's kinda true about him.

Can't wait for next week when Captain Lee the stud of the sea comes back. He's my favorite.

I still can't stand Matt, his whining, insecurities, and all his talk about past sex parties. Yeah, like he is some sort of stud. 

I liked Capt. Lee until the season in Tahiti. When Brian had the infection in his leg, Lee delayed getting medical care even after the concern of infection was brought to him by Ashton. Then when the doctor came aboard and said the knee was infected Lee said... the thought of infection never entered his mind. Lee should not be practicing medicine and should at least pull up his big boy pants and admit he was wrong and made a mistake.

• Like 2