Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

I hope you have an amazing cruise Arzeena.

Graham 

59 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Have a wonderful sailing - Bon Voyage🤩

52 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Just a quick note to all, enjoy the day whatever you are up too.

42 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Smooth sails and wonderful cruises to you on Odyssey and Arzeena on The Edge.

@Arzeena & @h20skibum

+ 5 🌷

@Arzeena if, if, and if you have the opportunity to ask about Captain Kate - will she be on the Beyond's helm on June 2022 [our cruise].... May be I'll luck out and meet her😲

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, singinalot said:

sadly, no. I would have waited until I could watch it at home, fast forward, and spend a lot less money 

Thanks for the heads up. I figured it was going to be not the same. Disappointing.  Been watching since they started. 

25 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Sue, I absolutely love your new diamonds 😁 

😉 Glad that you were quick to transform the "winning funds" into something "practical" [or, as Marylin M said: "our best friends"😉

Thank you, those diamonds are sprakly.

As far as the winnings go.

We, yes, we deposited the money in the bank.

But already have plans for the future.

Extra cruise we booked on board, but still not showing up on our RCI home page.

Donating some to the newlyweds.

Sharing is what it is all about.

It is what it is.............................................

• Like 6

10 hours ago, singinalot said:

We just got out of the new James Bond movie. Don’t want to spoil it for anyone but it was definitely different!

I'm still partial Sean and the classic Bond movies. They have gone to gimmicky over the years.

5 hours ago, grapau27 said:

I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Graham.

Enjoy your weekend Graham. I know I will. As I was leaving work one of my coworkers said to me. "Enjoy your last weekend." I thought about it for a second and said, "that's right after next Friday when I retire everyday will be the weekend."

4 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Today is boarding day for Odyssey of the Seas.  I did start a thread, so look it over if you are interested.  .

Have a great cruise. I will be following along. Drink a Kraken Colada for me.

2 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Our boarding time on the Edge today is 3 pm to 3.30 pm. 

Bon Voyage and have a great time as I know you will.

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

What a stunning presentation of appreciation.  I think those replacing you both will have very large shoes to fill. ❤️

Thank you so much Andrew. That means a lot to me.

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

He looks so happy, I’d post them.

CC, where spouses don’t know what’s happening. 😂

That made me snort. So true. My wife says that I reveal too much about myself. I say I am what I am. I'm just honest.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

he'll be upset if he finds out I posted the pic with his big belly but he is so happy and content I couldn't resist sharing.

A big belly is a sign of a happy, successful well-led life.  I'm sure he put a lot of time and effort into that big belly so he should be proud and show it off!  If anyone says otherwise, they are just jealous that they are not as successful as he is.

At least, that is what I tell myself.

As the saying goes: It is a poor man that can't put a roof over his "tool" shed😉😇

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning.

It is a cloudy 50°F here.

Pauline is in the hairdresser's so I have popped along for a coffee at McDonald's until her hair is done.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Graham.

16349796189423700228015310621481.jpg

Good morning Graham.  I see Lidl's in the background.  I love shopping at our Lidl store!

5 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Today is boarding day for Odyssey of the Seas.  I did start a thread, so look it over if you are interested.  Not sure if I will stay up to date with it.  If not, it just means I am off having fun, internet problems, fill in the blank….

Have the Best time!, Susan and Mark!!   I'll be watching you on the webcam later!  

3 hours ago, Arzeena said:

I see the O docked from my hotel window. And a huge Princess ship. OMG she (the Princess one) is making other ships look like baby ducks. 

Our boarding time on the Edge today is 3 pm to 3.30 pm. Will look out for the Odyssey sailaway and wave from the Edge.😁

Have a wonderful time on your cruise, Arzeena and RJ!  What time is your Sail Away?

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Just a quick note to all, enjoy the day whatever you are up too.

You also, Andrew!  Have a great day!!!

He looks so happy, I’d post them.

CC, where spouses don’t know what’s happening. 😂

True story!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, singinalot said:

sadly, no. I would have waited until I could watch it at home, fast forward, and spend a lot less money 

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Thanks for the heads up. I figured it was going to be not the same. Disappointing.  Been watching since they started. 

Good to know and that's too bad. I believe this is the last Bond film for Daniel Craig who, IMHO, breathed new life into a stale franchise, although the overarching story line linking his films together gets a bit convoluted  at times. He was the 2nd best Bond after Sean Connery. Roger Moore was pretty good early on but his later films got a little too "campy". Never liked Timothy Dalton  and Pierce Bronsan was ok but nothing really special.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

he is so happy and content I couldn't resist sharing.

Eric-pirate ship st lucia.JPG

labadee.JPG

Happy and content is a wonderful thing!!!

This happened yesterday. 

ED03E29A-F9B8-429D-90E1-308F216FEC81.thumb.png.892f32f2f88dc0d7c7799a0f86a5b92b.png

Also how I spent the day yesterday😉  I love your pavers around the pool...

1 hour ago, Lionesss said:

But already have plans for the future.

Plans for the future=Happiness!

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

That made me snort. So true. My wife says that I reveal too much about myself. I say I am what I am. I'm just honest.

❤️

12 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

As the saying goes: It is a poor man that can't put a roof over his "tool" shed😉😇

I have never heard this saying before🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

Sharing an update on "Mighty" Kennedy's operation yesterday.  His mom said he did great!

Fundoplication, G tube, bilateral hernia repairs and bilateral tubes in his ears.  They are hoping he will be coming off of the vent.  Overall, he did great, no complications.

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes for this baby;  you guys are the Best!!❤️

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Good to know and that's too bad. I believe this is the last Bond film for Daniel Craig who, IMHO, breathed new life into a stale franchise, although the overarching story line linking his films together gets a bit convoluted  at times. He was the 2nd best Bond after Sean Connery. Roger Moore was pretty good early on but his later films got a little too "campy". Never liked Timothy Dalton  and Pierce Bronsan was ok but nothing really special.

I enjoyed it,  though I agree the ending leaves you feeling a bit deflated. But overall a good film I thought,  especially the opening sequences . 

DH and I really enjoyed going to the cinema pre covid, would go probably once every couple of weeks and up to London to see a show regularly.  The big screen is something I've really missed this last 18 months.  We've got our boosters booked in for the middle of next month so looking forward to having our protection fully topped up before Christmas. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

@Arzeena & @h20skibum

+ 5 🌷

@Arzeena if, if, and if you have the opportunity to ask about Captain Kate - will she be on the Beyond's helm on June 2022 [our cruise].... May be I'll luck out and meet her😲

E

Dani,

I will ask again. On the last cruise most of the crew said that she will not come back to the Edge since she is now already the captain of the Beyond and has to play an active part in the ship building stages. 
I am also following her Tiktok and seems she is in Paris for a vacation and then perhaps to visit her new baby at the ship yard (?). Don’t know much but I do follow her posts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Sharing an update on "Mighty" Kennedy's operation yesterday.  His mom said he did great!

Fundoplication, G tube, bilateral hernia repairs and bilateral tubes in his ears.  They are hoping he will be coming off of the vent.  Overall, he did great, no complications.

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes for this baby;  you guys are the Best!!❤️

I am so glad to hear about this success!

I give kudos to kids who beat their set backs but I applaud the parents who help them conquer and feel for what they go through. I do not think there is greater pain than see one’s child fight for their life.

Wishing all the best to Mighty,💕👍

Edited by Arzeena
  • Like 6

Thank you, Arzeena.  Jim was saying how amazingly strong these parents are!  Our grandson was in CHOPS as an infant;  he had an endoscope and colonoscopy done at around the age of 8 months or so.  He had been living with the feeding port in his stomach until just recently.  William is 10 years old.  It's complicated;   he goes for therapy to help him to learn how to process food in his mouth.  It's been a tough 10 years for our daughter and son in law, but they're tough, too...as is our William!❤️

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Thank you, Arzeena.  Jim was saying how amazingly strong these parents are!  Our grandson was in CHOPS as an infant;  he had an endoscope and colonoscopy done at around the age of 8 months or so.  He had been living with the feeding port in his stomach until just recently.  William is 10 years old.  It's complicated;   he goes for therapy to help him to learn how to process food in his mouth.  It's been a tough 10 years for our daughter and son in law, but they're tough, too...as is our William!❤️

Many Hugs for William. And double hugs for his wonderful parents. And not forgetting the grand parents who need hugs too. 💕😁

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

That is wonderful news🥰   hopefully he will be able to come home soon.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Ahh so sad and difficult to watch babies and little ones go through these struggles.   Learning how to eat and must be amazing to watch and see what he likes too.   God Bless little William and you his parents.  

• Like 4

@singinalot

I just found the time to read your thread on your recent Greece vacation.

Besides it looking like you had an experience of a lifetime, I was very impressed with your commentary as well as pictures.

You are among the talented ones when you do threads.  Radio, A & L Ont, MrFunintheSun(where-ever-he-has-been-hiding) and may he rest in Peace Trainman (Just to name a few). 

Cannot wait till you travel again and share your escapades.

Stay safe.

• Like 4