Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

18 minutes ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

The tail! Oh my!

I'm not familiar with Maine Coons...are the tails always so lush?

They are very large cats.  They have long fur and their tails are long.  Her tail seems extremely lush.  I have a friend who has a male Maine Coon.  He is large and has long hair but his tail is not as bushy as Samantha's tail is.  

• Like 2

Just now, Keksie said:

They are very large cats.  They have long fur and their tails are long.  Her tail seems extremely lush.  I have a friend who has a male Maine Coon.  He is large and has long hair but his tail is not as bushy as Samantha's tail is.  

Do they not show up in the photos? She doesn't seem to have the long ear fur tips either? She is truly a beautiful cat. :classic_smile:

• Like 3

Just now, Coralc said:

Do they not show up in the photos? She doesn't seem to have the long ear fur tips either? She is truly a beautiful cat. :classic_smile:

She does have the ear tips but they are hard to see in pictures and not that long.  Maybe because they are black while the fur in her ears is lighter color.  It is fascinating watching her grow up.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

This dress is plain gorgeous. IMHO, I doubt it will have the same classy effect in blue. Enjoy your evening 🌺

Here it is in blue, but it wasn’t meant to be.

https://www.tadashishoji.com/anv1812mq-chibl-passementerie-seashell-embroidered-tulle-cap-sleeve-dress-plus-size

5 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Stunning dress.  Love it!!!  I think I prefer this color vs. blue.     We, too, love to get us dressed up formal nights.    

5 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Gorgeous dress, would love to see a picture of you wearing it.  We enjoy dressing for formal night too. 

4 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Beautiful dress😃

4 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Glad to hear there are others who enjoy dressing for formal nights.  One thing I have noticed on our cruises since the restart, is that many more were dressing for formal night than were pre-Covid.  

First formal night lines for photos were very long, but not as long on the second night. 

I have also noticed that more people seem to be dressing up since covid. 

4 hours ago, Luckynana said:

There's no doubt in my mind you will have lost it all with the many miles that you and Susan walk daily!

Great news about your front door, Debbie!!  Does your cruise begin Sunday, or are you staying in a hotel near the Port on Sunday, and beginning your cruise on Monday?

Just beautiful, Renee!  Enjoy your evening!

Totally agree!

4 hours ago, Keksie said:

Perfect dress for a cruise.  Enjoy your evening.

49 minutes ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

Gorgeous dress. 

Thanks to all who liked the dress. I couldn’t resist with the seashells.

3 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

To all those who celebrate Purim tomorrow

5058c68d-11f6-4a9d-9850-b903beb112e1.JPG.8197d5d04faec46958c52fe6f780eb93.JPG

(and St. Patrick's day 🍀)

Happy Birthday Dani and to all who celebrate Purim.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Keksie said:

I don’t think any cat has such a long and lush tail as your beautiful Samantha.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Birthday | Reform Judaism

Wishing our Dani, who shares her special day with my darling Channing, an abundance of happy birthday wishes come true.

To all those who celebrate, Purim Sameach and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Edited by BonTexasNY
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

The blue dress is pretty too but I don't like the obvious lining.

We'd have to see it on Renee, but I just think the ivory one looks more elegant. The blue one looks like a wedding guest attendee dress. Which is fine. Length and what you are comfortable with is important. I prefer sleeves, instead of sleeveless.  Both colors are very pretty. 

• Like 3

Happy Birthday Dani, best wishes for a wonderful day. Hope you get to do special things and spend time the day with your loved ones 🥳

And Happy Purim to all who celebrate. I'm another who had to look it up. Love learning new things from our global community 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Birthday | Reform Judaism

Wishing our Dani, who shares her special day with my darling Channing, an abundance of happy birthday wishes come true.

To all those who celebrate, Purim Sameach and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy Birthday to your daughter Bonnie, Hope she has a lovely day 

• Like 3

A lovely evening in Sydney tonight.  26CEAEFB787-5660-467A-A264-3B65B2CA0A58.thumb.jpeg.ddf1850a41e2f3f9b78c50df7cf48f40.jpeg

BB06B573-4A31-493E-B5F9-8A9CE2A62893.thumb.jpeg.04f56b8a6be1ce9120a29c3b456d3c49.jpeg

0EAAC8EC-D9BA-4555-8BC9-912687B42AD6.thumb.jpeg.9a84fbdaa4ea8762092ec8635ce53def.jpeg

The Sydney Harbour Bridge is illuminated for the next 3 nights to celebrate its 90th birthday and the pylons have a pictorial  history of the build projected on them that runs for 15mins.

Lots of people wearing green out celebrating too

209F613A-E68F-4BC2-B031-719AD4B34CA0.jpeg

Edited by aussielozzie18
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

Yes, my good doctor you are officially a troglodyte.  Said with love and respect.  I use Windows at work, but only Mac and Ipad and Iphone and Apple Watch on my own time.

I've never even had an iPod.... never any Apple product at all, and no desire to ever have one.

I can only guess the kinds of names you'd call me!  LOL

• Like 2

@dani negreanu

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR FRIEND DANI, WHO HAS BROUGHT US ALL TOGETHER !!!!

I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!🌹

LOVE YOU, KID!!!!!🌹

Also wishing you a joyous and Blessed Purim today!

Maryann

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!!!!☘️☘️☘️

TOP 'O THE MORNIN TO YOU ALL!!!!!☘️☘️☘️

• Like 4