Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, sgmn said:

Yes! We normally have Christmas pud but nobody really likes it so this year the kids said they wanted a Christmas log. Made this afternoon20221224_151525.thumb.jpg.97a74c8d4a0021edca9cc962f4f45b06.jpg

Sue- I am impressed with your creation. I am not sure that if I tried to bake it,I would have very good results. We have a local baker that makes a delicious Yule log- he uses a lot of butter in his baked goods.

It is worth the calories IMHO!

Your table is looking very festive !. Thank you for reminding me about the Christmas crackers. 

We are having friends who are family for New Year’s Day lunch. I am going to see if I can find some crackers to put on the table. It is always fun to put on the paper hats and read the silly jokes.

It is nighttime now in England. I am thinking that Father Christmas is soon to make a visit to your house.

Hoping tomorrow is filled with cheer for you and your family!

Thank you for the compliment about our photos. The snowman was a gift from my DH many years ago. I have a bit of a snowperson collection. The one in the photo is actually a cookie jar that he saw in a store window in our village shopping area. The street is named Love Lane. 

I think I am rambling a bit - 

Cheers

MJ🙋🏻

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Merry Christmas to our CC friends!!

662D94CF-8DA1-44EE-8555-04FE97F8A921.jpeg.0f48ac2ac97e2cbb4cec5ebb283e2ca4.jpeg

B3CAB37F-02A3-4B0C-AAD6-91BBB8AADA32.thumb.jpeg.ef2cffe418782ebcac4053b415af0d2a.jpeg

Beautiful family Christmas to you and your family, Bethany, Brian, and Andrew!

46 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Ahh..so sorry to hear this.  I hope everyone feels better soon.   ❤

Thank you, Debbie!

15 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

🤞feel better and I agree, great outlook!

Thank you, Marietta!

7 minutes ago, MJSailors said:

@LuckynanaMaryann- Very sorry to hear that you and your family are not feeling well. Hopefully the symptoms will pass and you will be able to celebrate soon. 

Cheers!

MJ🙋🏻

Thank you, MJ!

• Like 2

WISHING ALL OF OUR FRIENDS ON OUR DANI THREAD A BLESSED AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
WHO CELEBRATE🎄💕

WISHING ALL OF OUR FRIENDS ON OUR DANI THREAD A HEALTHY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

🎊🥂🎉

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

Lenny- I don’t think that my hubby crossed paths with you as he grew up on suburban LI and went to college in Connecticut. 

For some time he was an executive with Dime Savings Bank,but that was a long time ago.

As I have mentioned,we have been living out in Eastern LI for over thirty years now.

I just think that hubby has a kind of familiar face.

When he was younger, people thought he looked like Chevy Chase.

A few years ago,a waitress thought he was Steve Martin !!! Maybe because he was cracking jokes  with friends at our table.

We started cruising with Princess in 2004,with an Alaskan cruise that we thoroughly enjoyed. Princess had/has  cruises going out of Red Hook and we took a number of them. One went to New England and  Canada , we took two round trip cruises to the Caribbean and two repositioning cruises from Bklyn to Ft Lauderdale with Caribbean ports. The Bklyn  port was so convenient for us with no flying involved.

Our last cruise was the Summer of 2019.

We are not sure if we will take another cruise. We do miss those kinds of vacations though.

Hoping you are having a good day. It is about 24 degrees here now. At least the sun is shining !

Take care

MJ🙋🏻

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

My dinner has way less than 7.
Just Acapulco Shrimp Cocktail from Pati Jinich's recipe and Eggplant Parm.

My Wife just went downstairs to start the Blue Crab Sauce w/Fusilli, also having Shrimp Cocktail, Cajun Krab Dip, Calamari Salad with Shrimp and  Scungilli, Stuffed Clams, Stuffed Cherry Peppers with Tuna.

😁

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

My Wife just went downstairs to start the Blue Crab Sauce w/Fusilli, also having Shrimp Cocktail, Cajun Krab Dip, Calamari Salad with Shrimp and  Scungilli, Stuffed Clams, Stuffed Cherry Peppers with Tuna.

😁

On my way!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I have a lot of baking and wrapping in our home today.   Having to go to an office to work Monday thru Friday really put me behind this year.   Working from home the last couple of years definitely had it perks.  I was then able to bake and wrap during weekdays.

Gift bags are coming in handy this year!

• Like 5

Merry Christmas! As you can imagine I am in full, all out, Christmas mode. Been busy today making food to take to our two celebrations. One in a couple of hours and another tomorrow. 

I do want to take time to wish all my friends here on this thread that celebrate a Very Merry Christmas. I've created a little video card for you as I wish you much love and joy this holiday season. Cheers!! Sea Dog or that other guy known as Greg.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 8