Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 hours ago, Arzeena said:

😁Probably! They say we all have doubles somewhere in the world!🤣

We have sailed Celebrity and NCL too. Not been on Cunard.

Have a lovely holiday.

2 hours ago, Arzeena said:

You too OB!

I LOVE Snoopy.

I have a life size Snoopy in my house and all kinds of Snoopy items ,gifts from my children,grand children and former co workers. I love Snoopy.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Well I made it home two days ago after a long stint away and yesterday SIL and GS and I got to go skiing.  It was my first time up this year and I was pretty nervous. Thankfully the my knee held up pretty well with only occasional twinges of pain.  I stuck to intermediate runs and didn't do anything particularly silly and had a great time.  I know that weight loss would help a lot but sadly I just can't seem to discipline myself.  I've promised DW that after Christmas I'll try again.  I've got two cruises booked in the near future and cruises usually derail my dieting plan.

IMG_0404.thumb.jpeg.eb205301f190843f4176c467849325ea.jpeg

IMG_0405.thumb.jpeg.717af90e05c44c9c087a8ff7908e8561.jpeg

Anyhow, Christmas is upon us.  We are going to Texas De Brazil for Christmas Eve dinner with friends and then joining my daughter in-laws and all of my son in-law's family at my daughter and son in-laws house for a few festivities which will already be well underway when we arrive back from dinner.

Tomorrow we'll spend the morning with the kids, go to church and then I head for a flight to Vancouver to see my sister and Grand nephew.

It's a busy couple of days.

Merry Christmas to all. Whether you celebrate or not, I hope that 2023 is a great year and that whatever your passion is, you live it to its fullest and that every dream is fulfilled.

Dave

Oh and by the way... Temp will be in the low 50's. 

Now that is how you brag @BonTexasNY

Edited by Tree_skier
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Aaah the Equinox......my other residence!🤣
My absolute personal favorites: Deck 8 slant balconies.
AQ class cabins are not in a great locations.
Do not like the aft cabins on this ship.

We usually stay on deck 8 slant balconies on the Silhouette..

• Like 2

Tonight's plans got way-laid...everyone in our house is sick.  Ryan and I are recovering from head colds, Judy started 2 days ago, Jim yesterday, and now Jack has a fever.  Our SIL woke up with a fever this morning.  However, all the presents are wrapped, and gifts will appear under the tree sometime tonight.🎄  It's all good..😉

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Tonight's plans got way-laid...everyone in our house is sick.  Ryan and I are recovering from head colds, Judy started 2 days ago, Jim yesterday, and now Jack has a fever.  Our SIL woke up with a fever this morning.  However, all the presents are wrapped, and gifts will appear under the tree sometime tonight.🎄  It's all good..😉

I'm sorry you all are not well.  I hope it doesn't spoil your festivities.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

I hope you're all feeling better tomorrow. I've been battling a cold since Wednesday but I'm determined it will be gone by tomorrow!☺

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Hopefully it doesn’t look like this…🫣😅

24AC61AD-4C49-4397-BD3A-3822331E3B35.thumb.jpeg.29ecd3c4d6e1f6ccb85ff50481dafcff.jpeg

Looks about right 🤣Fortunately, it hardly snows here.  Keeping fingers crossed it stays that way.

19 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Oh no, Maryann, hope everyone recovers quickly.  You have a wonderful, optimistic outlook.

Edited by BonTexasNY
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

What a lovely, inviting table and tree.  I learned from Emma Cruises on you tube that "pudding" in the UK means dessert.

Yes! We normally have Christmas pud but nobody really likes it so this year the kids said they wanted a Christmas log. Made this afternoon20221224_151525.thumb.jpg.97a74c8d4a0021edca9cc962f4f45b06.jpg

• Like 17

22 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Sending you our best wishes that you all feeling better soon.

Graham

Screenshot_20221224_110439.jpg

Screenshot_20221224_105757.jpg

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 7

32 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

I'm sorry you all are not well.  I hope it doesn't spoil your festivities.

Thank you, Dave.

18 minutes ago, sgmn said:

I hope you're all feeling better tomorrow. I've been battling a cold since Wednesday but I'm determined it will be gone by tomorrow!☺

Thank you Sue.  I hope you are feeling all better tomorrow!

17 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Looks about right 🤣Fortunately, it hardly snows here.  Keeping fingers crossed it stays that way.

Oh no, Maryann, hope everyone recovers quickly.  You have a wonderful, optimistic outlook.

Thank you, Bonnie!

14 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Sending you our best wishes that you all feeling better soon.

Graham

Screenshot_20221224_110439.jpg

Screenshot_20221224_105757.jpg

Thank you so much, Graham!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sgmn said:

Yes! We normally have Christmas pud but nobody really likes it so this year the kids said they wanted a Christmas log. Made this afternoon20221224_151525.thumb.jpg.97a74c8d4a0021edca9cc962f4f45b06.jpg

That looks delicious, Sue!   The kids are surely going to enjoy the Christmas log!🎄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tree_skier said:

Oh and by the way... Temp will be in the low 50's. 

Now that is how you brag @BonTexasNY

Last time I’m going to mention the temp in sunny Southern California which will be a high of 74° near the coast. 

Happy holidays to all and safe travels ! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Luckynana said:

Ahh..so sorry to hear this.  I hope everyone feels better soon.   ❤

• Thanks 1

@Coralc Thank you for the compliment.

I agree with what Bonnie from Texas wrote,a home filled with love is always beautiful.

Hope you are enjoying this Christmas Eve - although it is early in the day in California.

We just returned from a celebratory lunch with some friends at a favorite restaurant.

Let the celebrations begin and the waistbands start to widen !LOL!

MJ🙋🏻

• Like 10