Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

37 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Has no one noticed the elephant on the left side of the roof in the last pic I posted?

LOL!  I had to go back on the previous page to see the elephant, since I did not see the elephant until you posted this question.  Great job, John!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I added a tree.

CrystalPhotoFix2copy.jpg.7f38b800a608c3dfac079e231094c386.jpg

But you have the stuff on the left back in the pic ! Clutter !  I was posting to remove the boxes above Crystal’s left shoulder which you did and put greenery there .  The mosque looks larger in mine . I know nothing about photography so you are correct. 

Edited by NHProud

5 minutes ago, NHProud said:

But you have the stuff on the left back in the pic ! Clutter !  I was posting to remove the boxes above Crystal’s left shoulder which you did and put greenery there . 

Otherwise good job . 

Gee sorry. Does this make you happy?

CrystalPhotoFix3copy.jpg.2486a2673734161264bc3289e4a8a016.jpg

5 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Crystal is pretty enough without changing the background, but I do like this one with the tree.  Is that a cuff bracelet on her right hand?

I'm thinking tattoo.

I think someone messed up her left hand looks about a foot long.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I'm thinking tattoo.

I think someone messed up her left hand looks about a foot long.

Yes, I noticed that when I went back to look after you mentioned it.

Photo technology is so amazing that photos can be altered.

Edited by BonTexasNY
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Ok cat folks. Jade was supposed to go to the vet today for a checkup. She would have nothing to do with getting into the carrier and I have a clawed up bloody arm to prove it. Had to cancel. Never had this issue before with dogs or cats. Any suggestions? Oh yeah, now she is eating treats out of my recently bloody hand.🙄

Bigger carrier.  We've used a small dog crate before, much easier to get them in.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, HBE4 said:

My bad. I thought I read somewhere that you were not much of a drinker.  Sorry for misunderstanding. 

With 6 a day, you can go thru the list at least three times. 😃

You didn’t misunderstand. I don’t drink much at home. Sometimes I can go for months without a drink. On a cruise, all bets are off. My drinking habits are like night and day, big time. 🍹🥂🍸🧉 🛳️

13 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Ok cat folks. Jade was supposed to go to the vet today for a checkup. She would have nothing to do with getting into the carrier and I have a clawed up bloody arm to prove it. Had to cancel. Never had this issue before with dogs or cats. Any suggestions? Oh yeah, now she is eating treats out of my recently bloody hand.🙄

We put the carrier in the house the day before. They will start going in it on their own. When it’s time for the visit, it’s not hard to get them in. Not sure if this will help with Jade.

8 hours ago, mo&fran said:

My throat cancer treatment is finally started, Just had my first chemo. Now waiting for the radiation treatments to get scheduled,  This all started when I noticed a lump on the side of my neck on our last cruise on May 20. Went to PCP the next week, who scheduled a CT scan that led to the initial diagnosis. 

Situation became a series of requirements that had to be completed , one after the other. Each step was with a new doctor. Because the cancer is in my throat,

The process included a dentist, an ENT  (ear,nose,throat). oral surgeon, GI (gastro) . We are lucky, most are booked solid, but given the situation, they found quick appointments where there were none available when we first called.

Wishing you all the best.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Keksie said:

We have a "sport pet cat carrier" from Amazon.  It has a big front door and I have been able to load even my most difficult cat into it.  We have the large size.  It also will fold for storage.  Sorry the picture is sideways.

Resized_20230802_171854.thumb.jpeg.55beb2709d81149ea5eec95106c2ae57.jpeg

Thanks for posting this. I’ve been wanting to get another pet carrier. It’s great that it folds and will carry 2 cats within its weight limit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, singinalot said:

hahahaha thanks for all the edits! 

remind me is it in Feb or March? i forget where it landed 

Wonder Of The Seas 7 night Caribbean & Perfect Day 02-02-25 Bella 2.0 out of Port Canaveral.

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, singinalot said:

hahahaha thanks for all the edits! 

remind me is it in Feb or March? i forget where it landed 

I forgot to add that some of us are doing the Utopia OTS 4 night Feb10 Port Canaveral. The Wonder cruise ends on the 9th and the Utopia starts a day later so we will have to get a hotel for the night.

6 hours ago, taznremmy said:

@Ocean Boy Don’t take it personally.  It’s obvious how much Jade loves you.  I’m inclined to think it triggered some sort of memory for her that was not pleasant.  How is she towards you now?

She is acting like nothing happened. I'm extremely concerned about how I am going to get her health care or if I had to get her out of the house in an emergency.

• Like 1

Looks like another beautiful morning for the parks today.  Last night’s dinner was at Mythos

IMG_8404.thumb.jpeg.c70be64ed5df0c279976a690184fe3f5.jpeg

It has a very interesting interior. 

IMG_8419.thumb.jpeg.fe367de6331c664262995f9d4f36d23c.jpeg

Started off with a potion of the gods

IMG_8421.thumb.jpeg.4345cd7a2d0bc38c48eb9e90e888e4c4.jpeg

Supper was Pad Thai

IMG_8422.thumb.jpeg.615164e82888089435749e5ea5c9eeaf.jpeg

Grandson was selected for the show in Ollivander’s Wand Shop, and this was the wand that selected him. 

IMG_8429.jpeg.40efd9561676e5f87bc8d0c1a81eab4b.jpeg

It definitely helped that we watched the first two Harry Potter movies before we came.  It made it easier to understand all the things we were seeing, knowing the story line.  

I can’t believe how many fans (not characters) were walking around in Harry Potter robes in this heat.  Although, I must say, the heat and humidity hasn’t been too bad. 

Today, back to the parks for more. 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

She is acting like nothing happened. I'm extremely concerned about how I am going to get her health care or if I had to get her out of the house in an emergency.

It could have been a one off so don't be too concerned.  Next time try not to over think it.  Grab her firmly and quickly deposit her in the carrier.  Do not hesitate or let her know you are concerned.  One with a larger door will help.  You can also wrap her in a towel first.  Maybe have towel time every day so it doesn't scare her.  Start slow with introducing her to the towel a little.more coverage each time with treats included.

Edited by Keksie
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1