Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

10 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Thank you ALL for the well wishes.

I'm thoroughly moved by some many of you who posted.

The happy reunion. From 5C to 34C in one day....

image.thumb.jpeg.4795283f6a580876e123ecc59d7778c6.jpeg

DS2 & Co. are based at our in-laws (the parents of our DIL). We'll get the grands for a couple of days and nights.

They're here until Saturday, 4th of May.

DH didn't cook much, apart from chopped liver, since until the last moment we didn't know what the "situation" will be and if they'll make it here.

He'll start tomorrow on the chicken soup and, more important, on the "gefilte fish". There will be also a new "edition" of chopped liver for the second "seder" on Sunday night. 

What a wonderful family photo Dani!

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

Fifty three years ago, this happened!IMG_0023.thumb.jpeg.d484c01d36cc2e5f31d57c0b7d6f72c7.jpeg

Happy Anniversary Marietta & Charlie! 💐

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Still working at collecting ducks today. This was the classic “drunk duck”. She was already floating on her side. 

IMG_0998.thumb.jpeg.7943a2d432c985af1aee9f746ecc3b19.jpeg

It is a tough job, but someone has to do it. 

DH wanted to know what was in that green concoction.  Looks like something The Wicked Witch would drink!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, helen haywood said:

DH wanted to know what was in that green concoction.  Looks like something The Wicked Witch would drink!

The drunk duck looks blue in their menu, so maybe one of the ingredients was off.  It has orange vodka, rum, blue Curaçao, melon liqueur, and pineapple. It is tasty. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Thank you ALL for the well wishes.

I'm thoroughly moved by some many of you who posted.

The happy reunion. From 5C to 34C in one day....

image.thumb.jpeg.4795283f6a580876e123ecc59d7778c6.jpeg

DS2 & Co. are based at our in-laws (the parents of our DIL). We'll get the grands for a couple of days and nights.

They're here until Saturday, 4th of May.

DH didn't cook much, apart from chopped liver, since until the last moment we didn't know what the "situation" will be and if they'll make it here.

He'll start tomorrow on the chicken soup and, more important, on the "gefilte fish". There will be also a new "edition" of chopped liver for the second "seder" on Sunday night. 

Dani, I am so happy that your family made it and you all together. I am sure you are all grinning ear to ear being together.  

Have a great time! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ocean Boy said:

Maria turned on him. I liked her up until now.

Schooner Drinker and I are now rooting for Kenzie.    I still can't believe he/she trusted the group.  Bummer.

I saw the new trailer for the new season of Below Deck Med with Captain Sandy. Looks interesting as Aiesha is coming on board to be chief stew.

What I’m confused about is that it was my understanding that the new season of Below Deck Sailing would be airing after Below   Deck season 11. I wonder what happened?

2 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I saw the new trailer for the new season of Below Deck Med with Captain Sandy. Looks interesting as Aiesha is coming on board to be chief stew.

What I’m confused about is that it was my understanding that the new season of Below Deck Sailing would be airing after Below   Deck season 11. I wonder what happened?

I believe I read that the new Below Deck season with Captain Sandy and Aisha begins in June🤔

BD season 11 still has 4 charters left, I think, which could possibly be shown in the next two or three weeks🤔 

• Like 2

So. Armchair physicians. ☺️ Why does a half to three quarters of an inch lesion require a FOUR INCH incision, with many, many stitches? I will ask when I go to have them removed. And I am thankful that it was removed. And it is horizontal on my thigh, not vertical. So that is good. 

I am just curious at this point, how the perimeters are determined. They still send it off to the lab to see if enough was removed. It just seems a little excessive. And since I couldn't watch, I was kind of surprised. ☺️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Coralc said:

So. Armchair physicians. ☺️ Why does a half to three quarters of an inch lesion require a FOUR INCH incision, with many, many stitches? I will ask when I go to have them removed. And I am thankful that it was removed. And it is horizontal on my thigh, not vertical. So that is good. 

I am just curious at this point, how the perimeters are determined. They still send it off to the lab to see if enough was removed. It just seems a little excessive. And since I couldn't watch, I was kind of surprised. ☺️

All I can say it is to clear the margins which is what you want to happen.  You should have  seen  the incision and the large number of stitches I got for a tiny red dot on the side of my face.  My colleagues were surprised I needed to take 2 weeks off work, so I sent them a photo of all the stitches…..Just an fyi - I religiously rubbed in the cream recommended by the surgeon  post op for quite so time.  It worked a treat.  All I can see now  is a area of my skin on the side of my face that is paler than the rest of my face.  No-one else would notice it

• Like 5