Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

9 hours ago, George C said:

Prices are crazy we paying about 2k each going first to Miami, never paid anything close to that before and prices for our march cruise is about the same . Very happy MSc is moving to Galveston in November 2025 will definitely book that. 

have you seen the commercials for Doctor Odessey ? About doctor on a luxury cruise ship . Many decades ago on my first or second sovereign of the seas one of the doctors sat at our table , very nice man and he bought wine for table every night. 

We are paying $1700 pp for first to Ft Meyers.  Definitely crazy high. 

I have seen the ads for new show and immediately thought of OB.  I'll check out the show.

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, NHProud said:

Posts 129065-129067 are non sequiturs . I think something has been eliminated.

LOL no it was just me making a random complaint about Southwest and cattle call seating... I was seated in a window seat and this massive dude came and sat in the middle seat beside me.  He repeatedly tried to get me to talk... He wanted to talk politics.  

Then someone else very nearby apparently ate lot of beans because they repeatedly letting loose with all sorts rancid smells.  

Sorry for the non sequitur. 😉

• Haha 17

48 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

LOL no it was just me making a random complaint about Southwest and cattle call seating... I was seated in a window seat and this massive dude came and sat in the middle seat beside me.  He repeatedly tried to get me to talk... He wanted to talk politics.  

Then someone else very nearby apparently ate lot of beans because they repeatedly letting loose with all sorts rancid smells.  

Sorry for the non sequitur. 😉

Well reading it this morning after a cup of coffee I can see that .  Have a great cruise and stay off SW ✈️ .  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's 47 days until our Nov. 3rd cruise and I still can't book entertainment.  I get a message that they're working on entertainment shows and that I need to check back closer to sail date.  I was able to book shows for our Oct. 27 cruise over a month ago.  I even called RCI and was told they see nothing listed for entertainment yet.  Huh???

Wishing a Happy Belated Birthday to @dbancroft

Hoping @dani negreanu Dani, her DH, cousin and her DH are having a fabulous cruise.

@Luckynana Maryann, it made my heart smile reading how well your grandson is doing. Thanks to OB for asking.

• Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, StanleyandGus said:

It’s been cloudy, so not lately. They are magical. The best I have ever seen was in Cold Lake in Alberta- I am convinced that they sang. 

They were very pretty tonight in Alberta.  My son sent me a beautiful photo of the Princes of Wales hotel illuminated with its reflection in the lake and the Northern Lights in the sky behind.  

• Like 7