Does anyone else worry they will randomly sneeze or cough?

firefly333

5 minutes ago, Lady Chew said:

It's kind of interesting that most of the people giving me the stink eye are NOT wearing masks!!

L. O. L.

I do like you do even with a mask on.. I'll turn away from people or merchandise in stores.

Well, if you sneeze into a tissue, whatever you sneeze goess in the tissue, not in your hand.  Of course, your hand is holding the tissue, so there is probably something there, but sneezing into a tissue is ideal.  I think??  You just throw the tissue into the trash ... 

Edited by Lady Chew

2 minutes ago, Cruzaholic41 said:

Just lovely. The fashion police haven’t had cruise attire to whine about lately, so they’ve turned their attention to prolific face mask whining.  🙄

As you well know, the masks have absolutely nothing to do with fashion and everything to do with protecting your fellow citizens and hopefully reducing the spread of covid-19. It’s sad that you think of it as whining.

I couldn’t care less about anyone’s attire on a cruise but I do hope people wear masks now (who knows what the requirements will be when cruises resume).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, capriccio said:

As you well know, the masks have absolutely nothing to do with fashion and everything to do with protecting your fellow citizens and hopefully reducing the spread of covid-19. It’s sad that you think of it as whining.

I couldn’t care less about anyone’s attire on a cruise but I do hope people wear masks now (who knows what the requirements will be when cruises resume).

Another excellent post.

14 hours ago, clo said:

Well, what are they concerned about then?

They are concerned about people making assumptions about why they are coughing or sneezing and maybe if they have a tissue.