Amplification Update and Itinerary Changes

15 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Any idea which Fl port Allure is going to?

11 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Since there are already 2 Oasis class ships in Miami (Symphony and Oasis) I would say Ft. Lauderdale

She could stay in PC??  She is there May to October 2021

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Since there are already 2 Oasis class ships in Miami (Symphony and Oasis) I would say Ft. Lauderdale

We like the Ft Lauderdale Port (Everglades) much better than sailing out of Miami. Haven’t been to Miami since upgraded. That bit of driving from Ft Lauderdale to Miami is a pain. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

We like the Ft Lauderdale Port (Everglades) much better than sailing out of Miami. Haven’t been to Miami since upgraded. That bit of driving from Ft Lauderdale to Miami is a pain. 

I like to go no further than PC😇  Although we did drive to FLL for our bargain GS

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Wait to see what they offer you in terms of price protection and OBC compensation before cancelling.

Yeah, I plan on letting them make me an offer of refund or different sail date.  We were booked on the Inaugural sailing just for funsies, so i don't really care about that one.  We had a 2022 Spring break booked which now won't happen.  We went ahead and made a same week booking on the Symphony to protect the rooms we wanted.  

No stress.  I'll just wait and see.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Took us an hour and a half to get from Ft Lauderdale too Miami on I95 one time.  Not fun at the end of a 25 hour drive.  Out of FLL we usually just stop and stay at a hotel near the Boca Raton airport.  Very convenient to the highway and an easy drive in at 9 am on a Saturday or Sunday morning.

In Miami we end up staying by the airport then just hop on the Dolphin expressway right to the port.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Took us an hour and a half to get from Ft Lauderdale too Miami on I95 one time.  Not fun at the end of a 25 hour drive.  Out of FLL we usually just stop and stay at a hotel near the Boca Raton airport.  Very convenient to the highway and an easy drive in at 9 am on a Saturday or Sunday morning.

In Miami we end up staying by the airport then just hop on the Dolphin expressway right to the port.

Our last trip to Miami we stayed at North Bay Village then took Biscayne boulevard to the port 

27 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

8 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

2 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Our last trip to Miami we stayed at North Bay Village then took Biscayne boulevard to the port 

I would need an under $3000 OS to drive to Miami😇

• Haha 1

Just now, Ocean Boy said:

How so?

Better venues - El Loco, Playmakers, Portside BBQ, Lime & Coconut 

Better entertainment - Flight, Frozen in Time, Hairspray,  Aqua 80, 1977 (drones and music)

And for those eligible, CK is better run

Oh, and CATS😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Boca Raton has a airport? I lived there 13 years and my friend was a pilot but used a private airport. I always went out of either palm beach or ft Lauderdale airport. 

Didnt know boca now built a new airport.

3 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Better venues - El Loco, Playmakers, Portside BBQ, Lime & Coconut 

Better entertainment - Flight, Frozen in Time, Hairspray,  Aqua 80, 1977 (drones and music)

And for those eligible, CK is better run

Oh, and CATS😉

I like Sabors  liked it better when it was ala carte

I'd be fine with the Allure staying in PC...close to Orlando. It would be nice to have the" lovely lady without the Abyss" nearby. And if Fine Line moved far, far away, that would be OK. I think they should make Allure a "best of O class" .. Playmakers, Portside, no Abyss, DL on 11, Champagne Bar, Giovanni's Wine & Pizza Bar, please no Fine Line or Hiro.........

mac_tlc

• Like 3