Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, abbydancer2003 said:

Have either of you heard that?  Or is it just conjecture?  What are you basing it on?

It was just announced today.

Travel Agent Central: Linblad Acquires Two Galapagos Expedition Vessels From Celebrity

Celebrity has not published a press release on the subject.

Edited by mahdnc

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Emails have been sent to booked passengers and travel agents.  I would not expect a power up activity on this news

Edited by cruisestitch

16 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

I would not expect a power up activity on this news

You don't think they'll try to spin this as listening to their passengers? That seems to be the CEO's job.

2 minutes ago, gordylad said:

anyone got the points for the last webinar?

tx

Not yet, but in a couple days….

• Like 1

I feel obligated to share that, yes, I too would like more PowerUp Points and I too am hopeful that they will offer some soon.  I also am unsure if that will happen, when it will happen, or how many points will be offered.  Yet, I think about this often, and I am thinking about it right now.

Just wanted to let you know how I felt about all of this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, cruisestitch said:

Emails have been sent to booked passengers and travel agents.  I would not expect a power up activity on this news

I guess our December cruise is still on.  (Xpedition).  It's been moved 4 times.

Thai is the last one we received:

Power Up Points

Webinar

MARCH 2024

Catching up with the President
.......................................................................................................

Still waiting on 3 points for the Galapagos Islands 5/18/24.

20 minutes ago, alibaba1 said:

Thai is the last one we received:

Power Up Points

Webinar

MARCH 2024

Catching up with the President
.......................................................................................................

Still waiting on 3 points for the Galapagos Islands 5/18/24.

Those will be (and always have been scheduled to be) around June 14. There's no "still waiting" until at least June 14 has come and gone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

deep breath everyone.... it's barely 930a in Miami and if this is a batch job someone needs to run (I get that idea since posting when the 14th is on a weekend or holiday happen a few days later) the person might not be able to get to the office or the office may be closed with all the torrential rain and flooding Miami/Dade has experienced this week.

Look I tried to get the points to us all on Wednesday the 12th, I ripped off the calendar page for the 12th and 13th forcing it to be the 14th on Wednesday and that magic didn't work either.

However if the points aren't there by Noon today there is only one thing to do.... PANIC.....😬

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, PKCruiser66 said:

deep breath everyone.... it's barely 930a in Miami and if this is a batch job someone needs to run (I get that idea since posting when the 14th is on a weekend or holiday happen a few days later) the person might not be able to get to the office or the office may be closed with all the torrential rain and flooding Miami/Dade has experienced this week.

Look I tried to get the points to us all on Wednesday the 12th, I ripped off the calendar page for the 12th and 13th forcing it to be the 14th on Wednesday and that magic didn't work either.

However if the points aren't there by Noon today there is only one thing to do.... PANIC.....😬

You don't understand, this is our ritual and it has been religiously practiced for years.  Hopefully this batch job person that you speak of is not in charge of payroll.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

Still nothing for me.  Perhaps all of the flooding in Florida will delay the points for a few days.

I don't think the flooding is even close to the 2023 flooding.  And hopefully it resolves soon, because we head to Fort Lauderdale in a week.

I know where to find my total Captain's Club points, but where do I find the list of points earned and for what?  I remember that someone posted that information here, but now I can't find it.