Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

18 hours ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

Thanks for the tip!  It was a great webinar--makes me want to go.

We experienced the 10 day Galapagos cruise and tour in November 2021 on the Celebrity Flora.  Definitely a MUST cruise and absolutely our favorite.  I have a whole wall in my home filled with mixed tiles photos of the trip.  

2 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Not sure that will work on a ship, but I’ll be sure to suggest it to the i lounge people🤔🙄🤪

It took nearly two hours in my motor home in the mountains. Every time I would get frustrated at the freezing, I remiinded myself that I was. . . in my notorhome up in the mountains. 

Technology has certainly come a long way.

• Like 2

Well, I’ve taken a screenshot of the final page, which I’ve had to use numerous times to claim my points when they don’t through on 14 th of the following month.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Not sure that will work on a ship, but I’ll be sure to suggest it to the i lounge people🤔🙄🤪

You have until May 22 to watch it, so if you'll be on land before then, just watch when you're on land,

1 hour ago, upwarduk said:

Well, I’ve taken a screenshot of the final page, which I’ve had to use numerous times to claim my points when they don’t through on 14 th of the following month.

Yikes! I forgot to do that this time. 🤷🏼‍♀️

24 minutes ago, MamaFej said:

Yikes! I forgot to do that this time. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Watch it again! Or just start it and leave it running in the background... 

The Galapagos Islands are a definite bucket list item. And the "glamping" thing looks fun.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

I didn't realize that you were onboard a ship.  I was in the same situation for the last webinar and I never got more than about 3 minutes into the webinar before the video froze.  The good thing was that I still got the points even though I never saw more than about 3 minutes.  Hopefully you will have the same experience.

Yeah, I could see it starting and stopping while at sea…

The best Celebrity webinar ever.  Probably because it brought back memories of my April, 2019 Galapagos cruise on the Celebrity Xperience (southern loop and northern loop).  I want to go again !

21 minutes ago, Rina155 said:

I really enjoyed this webinar!  Would love to travel to Galapagos especially on the Flora!  Well done video.

Highly recommend... The crew was OUTSTANDING!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

I didn’t think I got the email, but remembered I had an email yesterday from X about the Galapagos.  I get lots of cruise line emails and delete unread if I am not currently interested in that line or itinerary.  So I went back to the trash pile and sure enough, it was the webinar invite.  EM

I'm glad you were able to trash pick the email.  I was going to offer to forward my email to you.

For those now seriously contemplating their first Celebrity expedition Galapagos cruise after watching the webinar, you might want to check out this review by one of the Cruise Critic editors. You can find out "how the other guys do it"! They sailed aboard HX (Hurtigruten Expeditions) Santa Cruz II.  

I Went to the Galapagos on My First Expedition Cruise. Here's What It Was Like

• Thanks 3

I'm sorry if I missed the information earlier in the thread, but how do we get credit for missing Power Up Points?  I put in both CC numbers, and my husband got credit, but I did not.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ohiopops4 said:

I'm sorry if I missed the information earlier in the thread, but how do we get credit for missing Power Up Points?  I put in both CC numbers, and my husband got credit, but I did not.

I contact Captains Club at CelebrityCruises on their FB page therefore no expensive phone call.

Edited by upwarduk

9 hours ago, ohiopops4 said:

Call Captains Club

13 hours ago, ohiopops4 said:

I've called Captains Club in the past at 800-760-0654 and don't push any prompts. If they question it, I can them email them the screenshot taken at the end of the webinar. I always save the screenshot until the points were awarded.

• Like 1

On 5/17/2024 at 10:43 AM, Essiesmom said:

I didn’t think I got the email, but remembered I had an email yesterday from X about the Galapagos.  I get lots of cruise line emails and delete unread if I am not currently interested in that line or itinerary.  So I went back to the trash pile and sure enough, it was the webinar invite.  EM

Thanks!  I found it after reading your post.

On 5/17/2024 at 10:43 AM, Essiesmom said:

I just watched the webinar. Like you, I got the email invite, but never opened it until a few minutes ago when I was checking.  My fault, but too many cruise line emails. I make it a point to check in here to make sure I don't miss one of the webinars. Jim

11 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

I've called Captains Club in the past at 800-760-0654 and don't push any prompts. If they question it, I can them email them the screenshot taken at the end of the webinar. I always save the screenshot until the points were awarded.

That's a great suggestion, thank you!