Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

6 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

Did anyone think the options suggested were very appealing? I'm curious.  I've always found X pricing options on retail items to be extremely overpriced.

Not very appealing to me for multiple reasons.  First, I expect they would be priced exorbitantly.  Next, what if I was counting on them, and for some reason they mixed up the order and they never showed up?  Supplies of certain things can be very limited in some ports, especially the Caribbean, and highly priced when they can be found.  And then there are the days at sea before you reach a port.  All in all, not something I would take advantage of in all likelihood.

• Like 1

Anyone have your CC points differ from what is on website to what they tell you over the phone? And this after all point have Been applied.. It states online I have 183 but when I talk to them on phone they say I have 187(the correct amount)

a

1 hour ago, mfrc said:

Anyone have your CC points differ from what is on website to what they tell you over the phone? And this after all point have Been applied.. It states online I have 183 but when I talk to them on phone they say I have 187(the correct amount)

a

Which is the correct number?

Take a screen shot and email to them if you can if, adding the above explanation.  Maybe 2 separate systems.  Does seem odd though. Good luck on your quest to get synced.

The online system is updated approximately monthly.  Power up points are credited to Celebrity records immediately.  Two systems.

Also neither hopefully a priority for Celebrity as nobody is cruising and they are buried in the mess dealing with "cruises".

FWIW The last 40 power up points my DW earned do not show in her account.

New activity email today with 10-question quiz on the APEX for 20 PUP points:

About half of the questions are dining-/bar-focused.

LET’S START EARNING.
As you may already know, we recently took delivery of the brand new Celebrity APEX. Her visionary spaces and incredible dining selections make her stand apart from anything else at sea. Celebrity APEX is sure to revolutionize the way you experience the world. This week, you can earn 20 Power Up Points by reading about the beautiful Celebrity APEX and answering some trivia questions at the link below. To qualify, correct answers must be submitted for all questions by November 15, 2020.

Celebrity APEX info: https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-ships/celebrity-apex

Quiz Link: https://pages.email.celebritycruises.com/page.aspx?QS=0bbef9cad13f6632ff5a5e78b2f4fa6e5e2a75630515add8bca5121f588d735b8c2d9419ef851f0f6211d2e088569d066edfbec902b6909a25fc055855650dc28105a202352a88fa826dbca33e683112efccaa33997fe1bca655c17cd3827ba54e9726ac620dffe7148fe97b3da2821a1c41402a6f07eebf967ae90c09a30f4b

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Bruin Steve said:

New one this morning--easy 10 question Apex quiz for 20 PUPs

Yes!  and I found it interesting to read more about the APEX.   I cannot believe that prior to PUPs, I was 38 points away from Elite Plus.  After this quiz ... “15” ...

I would rather be sailing, but having fun with these activities that “keep me in touch” with Celebrity while was are land-locked.  🌻

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mike981 said:

They must like you more, I only get 10 PUP points. 😉

I guess so, then...

When I read your post, I thought maybe I misread it...so I went back and checked...In the paragraph explaining it in the e-mail, it says:

"LET’S START EARNING.
As you may already know, we recently took delivery of the brand new Celebrity APEXSM . Her visionary spaces and incredible dining selections make her stand apart from anything else at sea. Celebrity APEX is sure to revolutionize the way you experience the world. This week, you can earn 20 Power Up Points by reading about the beautiful Celebrity APEX and answering some trivia questions at the link below. To qualify, correct answers must be submitted for all questions by November 15, 2020.
"

Then, look at the quiz itself, it starts with:

"Earn 20 Power Up Points for answering all Apex Trivia questions correctly."

Edited by Bruin Steve

Hi, I cannot seem to get any of the Power Up Point emails.  I have followed the directions as posted on Celebrity.com but all I receive are advertising book a cruise emails.  I am frustrated as we do have a cruise booked and are elite status.  Would love to accrue the power up points.  thanks in advance.

catherine

I used to get the PUP e-mails.  Now I don't.  Blessings and peace be upon Celebrity's wonderful IT system.  Simply follow the links posted by the helpful cruisers on the PUP thread.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2752347-captain’s-club-power-up-points/

Edited by Happy Cruiser 6143

1 hour ago, hvbaskey said:

Yes!  and I found it interesting to read more about the APEX.   I cannot believe that prior to PUPs, I was 38 points away from Elite Plus.  After this quiz ... “15” ...

I would rather be sailing, but having fun with these activities that “keep me in touch” with Celebrity while was are land-locked.  🌻

This one will get me 20 away from Elite Plus.  My canceled Celebrity cruises in 2020 would have also earned me Elite Plus.

2 minutes ago, WeMissSeaView said:

This one will get me 20 away from Elite Plus.  My canceled Celebrity cruises in 2020 would have also earned me Elite Plus.

This one will get me 1,993 away from Zenith...My canceled Celebrity cruises would have gotten me to within 1,836 away!!!

• Haha 1