CL/SL future when cruising returns.

16 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Never thought of that. You must have heard it before?  Why would someone feel so motivated to share that info with others?

Heard it many times.  I'm not going to comment on a person's motivations, but the folks who spend their whole time talking about...

Past cruises

Future cruises

and nothing else are the ones I tend to avoid.

If you want to talk about pets, food, menus, shows, trivia, travel, kids, grandkids and sports  (to a degree), lounges, etc., I'm in!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

I try to complain about nothing.  D+  (On the ships... on land I complain about a lot of stuff in my head)

jc

I have a hard time controlling the voices in my head, but I'm pretty chill on the ship

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Honestly, I think all the lounges are going to be an issue when sailing begins again. 

M8

I think everything outside of your cabin is going to be an issue when sailing begins again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, yogimax said:

Yes, of course.  They are already a problem...

Suite folks complain about the Pinnacles...

D+ complain about the loss of the CL and too many Ds...

The only ones who are not complaining, as I see it, are the Pinnacles and Diamonds

The only thing that I have complained about is people complaining.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Dennis#1 said:

Maybe RCCL should place a complaint box in each lounge.

35CE26E0-4AC2-476D-85E1-C530F6B4CDBE.png.34af0d0847a0031148b56cf787cbccbc.png

RCI might provide a box but they stopped providing pens long ago. They will conclude from the empty box that everyone is happy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

RCI might provide a box but they stopped providing pens long ago. They will conclude from the empty box that everyone is happy.

Good point.  Without pens it is hard to write a complaint.

• Haha 1

Has anyone had a look at the proposed suite relocation and enhancement on Explorer, which was going to be added during the refurb that was cancelled?

I don't think Diamond Plussers would be too bothered with the suite lounge if this is the alternative and is extended fleet wide - I know I would be more than happy

1 hour ago, compman9 said:

Has anyone had a look at the proposed suite relocation and enhancement on Explorer, which was going to be added during the refurb that was cancelled?

I don't think Diamond Plussers would be too bothered with the suite lounge if this is the alternative and is extended fleet wide - I know I would be more than happy

Where did it move to?

4 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I think my suggestion is a whole lot more likely to happen than this one. Honestly, I think all the lounges are going to be an issue when sailing begins again. 

M8

I think so too and why I started this thread to get a groundswell of opinion of what others thought 

Social Distancing is going to be a big problem until an effective vaccine is found sadly.

10 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

No problem with them as a whole group. Lots of great people. It’s the others. You’re not one. 

M8

Did you ever think that there are many more D+ so more complaining. Less Pineapples so less complaining. Numbers!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, LorraineP said:

Did you ever think that there are many more D+ so more complaining. Less Pineapples so less complaining. Numbers!

D+ to Pinnacle = 175-700 points.

All other C&A levels have miniscule points differences so the law of probability is there are many more D+ now and in the future to be potential complainers than other tiers or Suite guests.

People's personalities determine what their demeanor and attitude is not what C&A loyalty they are.

Graham

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

All other C&A levels have miniscule points differences so the law of probability is there are many more D+ now and in the future to be potential complainers than other tiers or Suite guests.

People's personalities determine what their demeanor and attitude is not what C&A loyalty they are.

Graham

One of the reasons I suggested eliminating the D+ level while keeping the points tier. From Diamond to Pinnacle. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Graham

It would make sense to amend it, maybe D+ only as of 250 or 300 points.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, LorraineP said:

Are there more D+ than Diamonds? I seldom go to the C&A meetings onboard but the ones I attended, there were more Diamonds onboard than D+. It’s been few years since we attended one. Maybe it has changed. ???

M8