If Royal Requires A Covid-19 Vaccine Before Cruising Will You Get It???

If Royal Requires A Covid-19 Vaccine Before Cruising Will You Get It???  

1,014 members have voted

1. 1. If Royal Requires A Covid-19 Vaccine Before Cruising Will You Get It So You Can Cruise Again?

• YES
    • NO

24 minutes ago, James4me said:

Exactly.  Again, that’s my belief.  Read the Bible.  We are entering a new phase.  I’m not going to tell you why I think that.  If you don’t know, that’s not my problem.  Those that dispute or get angry at what I posted sort of proves my point.  I know religion is a hot button that does not belong on this board, but you asked Yogi. There is a lot I wish I can post about Bill and Melinda Gates, but one day you’ll remember someone saying to you not to trust them.  

If you know it is a "hot button" that does not belong on this board, WTH did you introduce it, redundant question...

34 minutes ago, James4me said:

Exactly.  Again, that’s my belief.  Read the Bible.  We are entering a new phase.  I’m not going to tell you why I think that.  If you don’t know, that’s not my problem.  Those that dispute or get angry at what I posted sort of proves my point.  I know religion is a hot button that does not belong on this board, but you asked Yogi. There is a lot I wish I can post about Bill and Melinda Gates, but one day you’ll remember someone saying to you not to trust them.  

Wow, now I'm curious.  I do read my Bible.  Please tell me where it talks of microchip implantation and veggie burgers.  Might it be II Hezekiah?

1 hour ago, LGW59 said:

Then perhaps instead of saying "time to change it up a bit"  you could have been more clear and specific, as you just were.  Good on you for sharing now that you have been doing that, I have no throne though, but have been supporting small businesses for many many months now, as it seems you have been as well.

Why does she have to be more clear for you so you don’t diss her? Like she said, you don’t know what she’s been doing. Maybe this is her first vacation since covid started. Good for her for keeping more money in our beautiful country instead of flying elsewhere. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, James4me said:

.....Read the Bible...

That’s not going to help with covid. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Why does she have to be more clear for you so you don’t diss her? Like she said, you don’t know what she’s been doing. Maybe this is her first vacation since covid started. Good for her for keeping more money in our beautiful country instead of flying elsewhere. 

Hey! Your husband needs a job and I own A.A. stock. Please, get on a plane and fly somewhere.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Bill Gates wants us all to eat Imitation meat. Why don’t I trust him?  We would all be eating Beyond Burgers. 😇 

I prefer Impossible Burgers. Light years better. 

46 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

So, is this better or worse than a Beeline thread?

I vote worse. Unlike this one, nobody took a Beeline thread seriously.  

Edited by HBE4
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, James4me said:

OMG, just because I worded it that way you instantly insinuate that I’m now just doing my due diligence and supporting local businesses.    Well guess what, I find your remarks completely insulting.  You don’t know me, you don’t know if I’m rich or poor, you have no clue about me and what I have done to help people.   It’s so pathetic to hear such negative responses from people like you.  Instead of telling me it’s great to be putting money back into our economy you diss me saying I’m way past beyond time to be helping people.  Well let me tell you this I’ve been helping my local community and it’s never going to be enough for them seeing how much they lost and possibly have to close shop.  So you sit on your throan and pick apart what I said.  But in the end I’d rather help the people who need it.  Cruising can wait.

Well done. however you shouldn't need to justify yourself. I have found a lot of people on cruise critic slam people way way too often cos they dont agree. as long as you know what you are doing then who cares what others say. Some people just like to bring people down...for whatever reason.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Mr Gates has a big investment in Impossible Meat. 

From Beef Central

Mr Gates, who has invested in range of ‘synthetic meat’ startups including Impossible Foods, Beyond Meat, Memphis Meats and Hampton Creek Foods, 

So not only do people drink the kool-Aid, the eat the fake meat. 😂

I apologize for jumping into the conversation but I've found that if someone is touting something they oftentimes have skin in the game. I figure animals have been turning plants into meat for thousands of years and that is good enough for me.😉

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

From Beef Central

Mr Gates, who has invested in range of ‘synthetic meat’ startups including Impossible Foods, Beyond Meat, Memphis Meats and Hampton Creek Foods, 

So not only do people drink the kool-Aid, they eat the fake meat.

Real Meat

8782D904-187B-48AE-9B51-BE81033ECC4D.jpeg

Picture quoted for effect.  Looks yummy

Don't get me wrong, I love real meat. I'm probably as big a carnivore as you but will occasionally eat an Impossible Burger. Tasty, IMO.  Beyond Burgers are too dry.

No other reason other than I like variety. Certainly not environmental, social, political or health reasons. Definitely not heath as the jury is out on that. Lots of stuff goes into making fake meat and it ain't all Veggies.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

From Beef Central

So not only do people drink the kool-Aid, they eat the fake meat.

Real Meat

8782D904-187B-48AE-9B51-BE81033ECC4D.jpeg

My problem is he thinks he can tell everyone what they should do.  He can eat what he wants.  Me, I'll stick with the real thing, organic as much as possible.   In fact, we're going to take advantage of the warm weather today and grill real burgers this evening.

While I am a conservative Christian I do not believe the conspiracy theories (nor do most people I know).  You do have to use some logic in that a conspiracy of this size would require way too many people knowing about it. Besides, none of it makes any sense.  I know someone who is over 70, overweight and has some health issues who won't get it because she believes some of the crap that anti-vaxxers in particular have put out there.  She even told her granddaughter to not get it because she heard from some quack on a video that it causes infertility.  I just hope she doesn't get sick because she'd probably have a tough time.

Edited by BND
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Bill Gates wants us all to eat Imitation meat. Why don’t I trust him?  We would all be eating Beyond Burgers. 😇 

@Milwaukee EightI just hear HOG, Harley just appointed a officer to its electric vehicles. I thought surely you jest.  I can remember making fun of japanese electrics and now Harley going to produce them? Just not the same.

10 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

@Milwaukee EightI just hear HOG, Harley just appointed a officer to its electric vehicles. I thought surely you jest.  I can remember making fun of japanese electrics and now Harley going to produce them? Just not the same.

Harley-Davidson has had the Livewire for about two years. A total electric vehicle. Is very fast off the line. Sad thing, my friends with one says only about 85 miles on a full charge. As for Climate Change, how much carbon fuels does it need to plug in and charge for 2-10 hours depending on the charger type. 

Not to mention, Harley-Davidson CEO is a Frenchman and the CFO is Indian. I don’t think either one has a history of riding. 

M8

Edited by Milwaukee Eight
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Harley-Davidson has had the Livewire for about two years. A total electric vehicle. Is very fast off the line. Sad thing, my friends with one says only about 85 miles on a full charge. As for Climate Change, how much carbon fuels does it need to plug in and charge for 2-10 hours depending on the charger type. 

M8

If it takes 2 to 10 hours to recharge people wouldnt go as far, and thus less fuel burned.

I'm just remembering our disdain for what we called them. That term I'm sure cancelled. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I rode one last year at the local HD dealer demo day. Called the LiveWire. Very quick. No my style. It may last as long as the VRSC (A,D and R) V- Rod, Night Rods and Street Rods did. But too each their own. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, firefly333 said:

If it takes 2 to 10 hours to recharge people wouldnt go as far, and thus less fuel burned.

I'm just remembering our disdain for what we called them. That term I'm sure cancelled. 

Many of my weekly rides I do for our Daytona HOG Chapter are 200-300 miles.  I do a few rides just over 100-150. Still wouldn’t work. For just running around town, it’s great but has no storage. Whatever you buy, it would need to fit in a backpack. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, davekathy said:

I rode one last year at the local HD dealer demo day. Called the LiveWire. Very quick. No my style. It may last as long as the VRSC (A,D and R) V- Rod, Night Rods and Street Rods did. But too each their own. 

We owned a VROD. Had a very nice motor but just didn’t turn worth a hoot and accessories were scarce. I wish they would have put this motor in the new Pan American that is supposed to compete with the BMW GS (we have a 2020). 

M8

• Thanks 1

Just now, Milwaukee Eight said:

We owned a VROD. Had a very nice motor but just didn’t turn worth a hoot and accessories were scarce. I wish they would have put this motor in the new Pan American that is supposed to compete with the BMW GS (we have a 2020). 

M8

I rode a 2006 VROD during the dealer demo day in 2006. Not my style. I'm just old school, especially the look of the bike. I've never and still don't like the looks of the Road Glide. 

• Like 1