Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins

On 8/15/2020 at 9:29 AM, twangster said:

While there are no actual itineraries available, I found some destination highlights on the charter/meeting site that give an idea what Royal is or was thinking at some point in time.  The other destinations we already know well but these two stand out from the rest:

Pacific Northwest - San Francisco, Victoria, Astoria, Vancouver

We did the 8 night Pacific Coastal on Explorer back in 2016. It was actually one of the best sailings I have had with RCI. Ours went down to Santa Barbara along with San Francisco, Astoria and Victoria. 

RCG had made a booking for Voyager back in March just prior to the suspension of cruising to have a call in 2021 at Astoria, OR. They have since deployed Voyager to China, so it would seem it will be cancelled at some point. It does show they have or had Pacific coastal plans. 

Sat 6/26/21

Voyager of the Seas

C 1 F

1020' 28'

Intercruises Kate Anderson

8:00 23:00

3138 3/4/20 Confirmed

• Like 1

On 8/8/2020 at 4:03 PM, MADflyer said:

Brilliance is booked back at Amsterdam and with the August end of season and no bookings in the MED could return to sailing to Iceland on to Boston for 2022 for her transatlantic. 

Thanks for posting this.  I'm really hoping for the Amsterdam to Boston TA on the Brilliance to be back in 2022 as that was my biggest cruise cancellation disappointment on 2020.

And thanks to Biker19 for starting this thread.

Edited by ecslady
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, bigeck said:

I've been trying to find what Adventure is doing in October '21.

No transatlantic or repo has been released,

Any ideas??

Adventure was scheduled for amplification in 2021.....could have been in Sept - Oct.  Probably not happening and no release of any schedule yet.

• Like 1

On 8/15/2020 at 7:29 AM, twangster said:

While there are no actual itineraries available, I found some destination highlights on the charter/meeting site that give an idea what Royal is or was thinking at some point in time.  The other destinations we already know well but these two stand out from the rest:

Pacific Northwest - San Francisco, Victoria, Astoria, Vancouver

615990735_RCIPacificNorthwest.thumb.jpg.5084c67f0e0155c611e695b9057aab61.jpg

South America - Rio, Buenos Aries, Punta del Este, Ilhabela

1954271544_RCISouthAmerica.thumb.jpg.c89c489c2a89311c501720b636f3d240.jpg

They may never materialize in the future but it's interesting to see what is or was more than just a passing thought.

If nothing else maybe some ports to keep an eye on.  Plus it's an interesting choice of graphic for South America.

I missed this post @twangster.  Where was this.  I'd love that NW itinerary. 

1 hour ago, MikeNKim said:

I did quckly read the thread but I must have missed it.   Does anyone know when Europe 2022 will be released?   Specifically Med including Greece.   Thank you

If they release same as past years.  typically come out in November.   I am hoping they will release sooner.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CruisingJoe09 said:

I hope that Europe gets an amplified ship (Oasis, Voyager or Freedom class) or Symphony for Summer 2022. The 2021 selection is as dull as dishwater unless you like old ships and Quantum Class (Harmony is cool but we've already sailed her).

2022 will most likely be Allure or possibly Icon.  Symphony is 2023. 

8 hours ago, Missusdubbya said:

Thanks so much! I have big plans those years 😁

It's a long way to go, by then you might have instead one of those be based out of Brisbane, a lot can happen till then. By latest 2023 you will know more details 🙂

10 hours ago, LXA350 said:

It's a long way to go, by then you might have instead one of those be based out of Brisbane, a lot can happen till then. By latest 2023 you will know more details 🙂

Perhaps there will be one based here, we would definitely try it out! (although much prefer to travel in Europe than out of Australia 😁)

7 hours ago, Missusdubbya said:

Perhaps there will be one based here, we would definitely try it out! (although much prefer to travel in Europe than out of Australia 😁)

As posted above, Oasis & Allure are due Dry Dock so almost guarantee going to EU those yrs...

• Like 1

On 9/6/2020 at 1:41 AM, CruisingJoe09 said:

I hope that Europe gets an amplified ship (Oasis, Voyager or Freedom class) or Symphony for Summer 2022. The 2021 selection is as dull as dishwater unless you like old ships and Quantum Class (Harmony is cool but we've already sailed her).

.... right, because Odyssey is really “dull”....🤷‍♀️

• Like 2

9 hours ago, little britain said:

.... right, because Odyssey is really “dull”....🤷‍♀️

Yeah, so dull.  Nothing to do on the Odyssey at all.  If they added some attractions to the Odyssey, then it would have almost as much to do on it as the Empress of the Seas (sarcasm intended)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1