Get Me On A Cruise

brenderlou

9 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

I am ready to go! But just read that Royal has canceled Australia/New Zealand cruises for November and December, so expecting to hear soon that my November cruise on Oasis will be cancelled. 

Actually Australia won't let us in for 3 more months.   Royal had no choice.   Loved Australia.  We were on board Radiance when we got sent home!  Was all set to do New Zealand.   Had just done the circumnavigation.

58 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Just completed my check in for Oasis Nov. 15 and printed the set sail pass.  I expect they will ultimately end up in the recycling bin but for now they are great to look at.

You will need your set sail pass for your vertual cruise ,don't for get to put on sunscreen 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, njkruzer said:

Actually Australia won't let us in for 3 more months.   Royal had no choice.   Loved Australia.  We were on board Radiance when we got sent home!  Was all set to do New Zealand.   Had just done the circumnavigation.

We have always wanted to do an Australian cruise. We are hoping that may be possible in 2022. 

9 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Just completed my check in for Oasis Nov. 15 and printed the set sail pass.  I expect they will ultimately end up in the recycling bin but for now they are great to look at.

Optimism with realism. I respect this. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Kind of like buying that 6/49 ticket.  We know where it’s going to end up but for a couple days you get to dream.  In this case it cost me 2 sheets of paper instead of $5.

Yes, we know that feeling. Come on LottoMax. 😂

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Do you have a clue about the booked capacity on your cruise?  Just wondering how many cruisers will be allowed onboard?

Ty

M8

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sandebeach said:

I am ready to go! But just read that Royal has canceled Australia/New Zealand cruises for November and December, so expecting to hear soon that my November cruise on Oasis will be cancelled. 

Carnival cancelled its Australia/NZ for the rest of the year back in August.  I don't know why Royal waits until the last minute to announce --- wait, I do know... 

Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 7.59.36 AM.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, boscobeans said:

If they have the same mask and social distancing regulations as they have on Mein Schiff, YES..

Almost no different than what we have been doing in our daily lives for months now.

Agree there...masks are a part of our every day life now...won't keep me from cruising.  😉 

Though the first start up for cruising will be an experiment at best...we are still ready to go!  This is us waiting at the gangplank to board. 

ᐈ Guinea pig cute stock pics, Royalty Free guinea pig pictures | download  on Depositphotos®

Edited by island lady
  • Like 2

We are on Nov 7 cruise out of MIA. Flights set, hotel one day early and sail pass printed.  Symphony of the Seas.  Symphony-- all I can hear is the darn cow bell from Saturday Night Skit in my head.   We NEED MORE COW BELL............!!!!!! 

• Haha 1

We sent our passports for renewal a month ago, so we will need to wait for them (although I heard that Naturalization papers might work 🙂  ) , but as soon as we get them and cruises start we are ready!!!

After 6 cruises last year with the last two for Christmas on Explorer and New year on Crown Princess we took a break till Grandeur in April which never happened. We kept booking and rescheduling cruises.. and currently have one cruise booked on Anthem in January. We would love to cruise even before! I used whole 3 days of PTO this year. Have 18 remaining. We bought camper van in attempts to replace lost fun, but IT IS NOT ENOUGH!