New Summer 2021 Itinerary changes

irishgal432

8 hours ago, KatieScotland said:

RCCL should have done the right thing and stopped people from booking the sailings and paying deposits and paying for excursions etc.

This is the correct emotional (and perhaps moral?) decision.

This would be a very poor business decision and not what the shareholders would want... this is all that matters.

• Thanks 1

On 9/23/2020 at 2:49 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

Letters should be going out later tonight or tomorrow

On 9/22/2020 at 3:19 PM, John&LaLa said:

See you onboard

Hey Ken &/or John,

I just viewed the new Jewel itineraries on line. I'm curious for future as I feel I perhaps could have bit the bullet and booked Adventure, and then get that amazing price point, gambling cruising will be good next summer....

Could one of you let me know if those of you who booked on Adventure are price protected to the new Jewel sailing?

Definitely the cabins that are currently offered for Jewel are way higher in price than they were on Adventure.

Thx in advance 😊

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hoopster95 said:

Hey Ken &/or John,

I just viewed the new Jewel itineraries on line. I'm curious for future as I feel I perhaps could have bit the bullet and booked Adventure, and then get that amazing price point, gambling cruising will be good next summer....

Could one of you let me know if those of you who booked on Adventure are price protected to the new Jewel sailing?

Definitely the cabins that are currently offered for Jewel are way higher in price than they were on Adventure.

Thx in advance 😊

Not positive yet, but I think so. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

i received an email from my travel agency showing the same price on the Jewel as what I booked on Adventure . It also showed the same cabin number - which doesn’t exist on Jewel! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Hoopster95 said:

Hey Ken &/or John,

Thx in advance 😊

16 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Definitely price protected

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

2 minutes ago, NancyIL said:

i received an email from my travel agency showing the same price on the Jewel as what I booked on Adventure . It also showed the same cabin number - which doesn’t exist on Jewel! 

Thx John & Nancy. Let me know the result when you're all confirmed.

If you are price protected, I think that' may be the deal of the year thus far that I have seen. 👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hoopster95 said:

If you are price protected, I think that' may be the deal of the year thus far that I have seen. 👍

Indeed, but several of us have done very well on L&S with suites.

I got an 8 night Odyssey OS for $3400

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Hoopster95 said:

I booked  a junior suite on 8/5 Adventure @ $1778 for 2. The price for a junior suite on Jewel is over $5000 for 2. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NancyIL said:

Sept. 28 is the deadline (unless extended) to get a  refund  for cancelling a new cruise that was automatically transferred from Brilliance to Indy or Adventure to Jewel.  Cancellations after that date are subject to the Cruise With Confidence policy, which would issue a FCC, unless the deposit is refundable. I agree that  RCI should’ve extended that date - at least  until Sept. 30th. 

For those whose cruises were cancelled with no replacement - you have until October 31st to book a new cruise in order to get the additional $100 or $200 OBC from RCI. 

So please correct me if I'm wrong, from what you're saying the deadline for cancelling our cruise that was originally on Brilliance and now on Indy is this coming Monday? I haven't received any email from RCCL and I contacted my travel agent and he was clueless (not surprising). Do I have any recourse if I miss the Monday deadline since I haven't received any correspondence from RCCL?