New Summer 2021 Itinerary changes

irishgal432

1 minute ago, irishgal432 said:

Hopefully!  Although it’s my birthday tomorrow so maybe I’ll get a birthday surprise

tomorrow

Happy Birthday!!!  Hope you get it since you were the finder.  Check your cruise planner (or have you checked it several times today so far?😇)

Edited by molly361

6 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Happy Birthday!!!  Hope you get it since you were the finder.  Check your cruise planner (or have you checked it several times today so far?😇)

Just checked. It shows adventure out of barcelona 4 day with lots of ports. 

image.png

Edited by irishgal432
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Is today the day everyone finds out what kind of cabin they are getting on the AD to Jewel switch?

21 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

That's the rumor. I need to fix a drink and go look.

4 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I keep checking every hour or so.  Was hoping for it to be changed this morning.

This looks like a fun itinerary

1106504525_2020-09-2814_47_54-Window.jpg.256756e078be07a92b54a2b6f4b04fc0.jpg

And I get to keep my VP cabin

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, molly361 said:

Is today the day everyone finds out what kind of cabin they are getting on the AD to Jewel switch?

It may take awhile until RCI changes us first from the new Adventure itinerary to the Jewel’s! 

Edited by NancyIL

On 9/24/2020 at 7:54 AM, erinsmom03 said:

After my initial disappointment, I have decided that we got lucky. We get our non-refundable deposits refunded. (Making me second guess making suite reservations in the future!) And we are no longer in limbo, wondering if the cruise will happen, or if we should go on the cruise if it did happen. Now I can make other plans, and still enjoy some sort of celebration trip next summer. One day, we will get to Europe!

Totally agree...we had a non-refundable GS on the cancelled 9-2-20 Artic Crossing which we reluctantly moved to the JOS 9-15-20 Iceland & British Isles. With the cancellation of this sailing we are THRILLED to finally get rid of this non-refundable deposit and are getting a refund. We are D+ (more than half way to P) and only book a GS, but we will no longer book a cruise with RCCL unless it's close to final payment or something we desperately want to take like the Artic Crossing. We have similar loyalty status with both Princess and Celebrity who offer refundable suites so they're getting our future business as we have already booked several cruises late next year with each line. 

Edited by shirazcruiser

41 minutes ago, shirazcruiser said:

Totally agree...we had a non-refundable GS on the cancelled 9-2-20 Artic Crossing which we reluctantly moved to the JOS 9-15-20 Iceland & British Isles. With the cancellation of this sailing we are THRILLED to finally get rid of this non-refundable deposit and are getting a refund. We are D+ (more than half way to P) and only book a GS, but we will no longer book a cruise with RCCL unless it's close to final payment or something we desperately want to take like the Artic Crossing. We have similar loyalty status with both Princess and Celebrity who offer refundable suites so they're getting our future business as we have already booked several cruises late next year with each line. 

I get it! After we moved back from Disney cruises to RCI, we were super picky about the cabin size and the bathroom situations. We have had junior suites and have our first grand suite coming up in 2022. But non-refundable for suites is making me think twice for sure.

44 minutes ago, erinsmom03 said:

I get it! After we moved back from Disney cruises to RCI, we were super picky about the cabin size and the bathroom situations. We have had junior suites and have our first grand suite coming up in 2022. But non-refundable for suites is making me think twice for sure.

RCI Grand Suite is our favorite suite and you'll love it. It's worth the upgrade! 

• Like 1

We (total of 5 of us) were originally booked on the 2021-06-28 in a VP suite, which was cancelled. We were moved to the Navigator for the same dates.  Just logged on tonight and saw that they assigned us to 1582 on the Navigator which is a GS. Because we are a party of 5, RC split our reservation into two reservations - both of them are assigned 1582.

Was elated to see this, however I then saw that 1582 only sleeps 4, whereas we are a party of 5.

Interesting to see how they handle this. Maybe they will also assign us one of the interior staterooms right across the hall, or [very very wishful but unrealistic thinking] another GS :)  

6 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Supposed to be done by end of day today

I wouldn’t hold your breath. Now they’re telling me that all the room re-assignments won’t be done until mid-October. But don’t worry. Today is still the last day those of us with non-refundable deposits can get a full refund🙄

1 hour ago, DrDani226 said:

I wouldn’t hold your breath. Now they’re telling me that all the room re-assignments won’t be done until mid-October. But don’t worry. Today is still the last day those of us with non-refundable deposits can get a full refund🙄

Had multiple canceled Brilliance Bookings switched to Indy other Day, only 2 completed with assigned Cabins. Called today and picked/assigned ones wanted for the other's. Not much of a sit wait and see kinda guy.   

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, irishgal432 said:

Got my room assignment. Had owners suite and now have a handicap junior suite!  Not the upgrade I was hoping for. I have a great ta that is in top of it. 

Bummer!!!  Good luck and Happy Birthday to you!!  Not the present you wanted  boo

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, irishgal432 said:

Got my room assignment. Had owners suite and now have a handicap junior suite!  Not the upgrade I was hoping for. I have a great ta that is in top of it. 

I think there will be a lot of unhappy people who booked suites on Adventure once the dust settles. I booked a junior suite the morning the official announcement was made about itinerary changes, so I don’t expect to get one on Jewel. Right now the Cruise Planner still has us going to France and Spain on Adventure.

Edited by NancyIL

8 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Had multiple canceled Brilliance Bookings switched to Indy other Day, only 2 completed with assigned Cabins. Called today and picked/assigned ones wanted for the other's. Not much of a sit wait and see kinda guy.   

A perfect example of why you should keep trying:) I called three times trying to do the same and was told I couldn't.