My next scheduled carnival cruise is...

geckoaz

if you have carnival cruise booked. When is it and what will you celebrate? My next cruise is may 2021 on panorama. We are celebrating my wife's retirement and maybe mine. Lots of friends are booked from all over. Looking to have lots of fun and time to catch up.

• Like 1

April 24, 2021 on the Panorama.  We'll see if it goes.  Had to use some airline credits that expire at the end of May.  It will be a celebration just to get away for a week.  Keeping our fingers crossed and saying a prayer that things improve.

Not until February 19th 2023,  hubby and I will be on the Celebration celebrating our retirements!!  He retired Sept. 1st and I will be retiring 02/12/2022 . We had planned on spending a week in Cozumel this coming winter, but that wont be happening so it is moved to 2022  then our booked cruise on the Celebration 🙂 

February 20, 2021 on the Mardi Gras. This will be her third cruise.  We are hoping they cancel it.  Not worth going on a cruise at this time for us with all of the restrictions put in place.   

If they cancel, we get all of our money back.  If we cancel, there's no way we are going to move that money to another cruise not knowing when this mess will be over.  Just as soon wait to book when we know cruising will be back to normal.  The way the numbers keep raising, it looks like that won't be for quite a while.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, geckoaz said:

if you have carnival cruise booked. When is it and what will you celebrate? My next cruise is may 2021 on panorama. We are celebrating my wife's retirement and maybe mine. Lots of friends are booked from all over. Looking to have lots of fun and time to catch up.

You're gonna LOVE Panorama, we' did it last January before all this insanity. Great ship, fabulous ports, one of our best cruises to date. We're scheduled again for this Jan 10th Pride outta Baltimore Panama Canal + we're celebrating our anniversary. Doubt the former happens, later should be a go if I behave.

Nov. 27, 2021, on the Mardi Gras. We'll be celebrating my retirement. We booked this cruise nearly a year ago, before the pandemic hit. Hopefully, it's far enough into the future that there will be a safe and effective vaccination, that masks and social distancing will no longer be required, and that the world will be able to start returning to normal. 

January 17 booked out of Tampa on Legend but certain that will be cancelled so I booked a January 3 out of Miami on Horizon hoping that will be a go - wait and see! This morning I am investigating cruises September 2021 onwards as I will move $ and OBC that is offered for most certainly Legend cancellation to my next choice. Have a couple MSC cruises also booked for February and May - another wait and see.

13 hours ago, geckoaz said:

February 19-March 6,  2021 b/b. Celebrating our anniversary and my birthday. Never fail to have a great time cruising.