How are the Swans doing 2021

The excitement built as I read these posts. Had my fingers crossed the Swans would win. I'm surprised to see "overwhelming favorites" referring to the Swans 😁but glad for the win!

Sorry your Bombers lost Leigh--do they play again this season? Thanks for posting the scores.

Go Swans!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NoWhiners said:

The excitement built as I read these posts. Had my fingers crossed the Swans would win. I'm surprised to see "overwhelming favorites" referring to the Swans 😁but glad for the win!

Sorry your Bombers lost Leigh--do they play again this season? Thanks for posting the scores.

Go Swans!

Just three more rounds to go before the finals ML. Swans play St Kilda in Melbourne, Kangaroos  in Maelbourne and Gold Coast venue to be decided.

6 hours ago, NoWhiners said:

I figured they would lose when Mic predicted they should win. Thanks Mic 😁

Back from the lake, reliable internet again. Hooray!

Go Swans!

I don't think I said they would win, just that they should win. Sometimes the results go against ladder position,  form, odds and our hopes and wishes.

57 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

I don't think I said they would win, just that they should win. Sometimes the results go against ladder position,  form, odds and our hopes and wishes.

Oh yeah, I was sure to quote you as 'should'. It still stings a bit. I was counting on 3 wins! Silly me.

Maybe we can win the last 2 and go into the playoffs with s head of steam.

Go Swans!

14 minutes ago, NoWhiners said:

Oh yeah, I was sure to quote you as 'should'. It still stings a bit. I was counting on 3 wins! Silly me.

Maybe we can win the last 2 and go into the playoffs with s head of steam.

Go Swans!

Swans should win the next two and go into the finals with confidence. But there have been a few upsets in the past couple of rounds so who knows what will happen. The Bulldogs (the top team going into the weekend's matches) were beaten by my Bombers who are vying for a spot in the finals with a few other teams. 

9 minutes ago, possum52 said:

Swans should win the next two and go into the finals with confidence. But there have been a few upsets in the past couple of rounds so who knows what will happen. The Bulldogs (the top team going into the weekend's matches) were beaten by my Bombers who are vying for a spot in the finals with a few other teams. 

Swans seem to be susceptible to unexpected upsets. Maybe all the covid disruption has thrown them off. Hoping they finish strong and do well in the playoffs.

Read that Australia is having continuing issues with covid. Hope all of you are well and able to avoid exposure.

Go Swans!

• Like 1

Just back from CPR training and I saw this. Yay, the Swans win again. Any win is a good win but a bigger differential would have been better. I'm just happy they won, after last week's stinker. Thanks for posting the scores Docker.

3 games on TV here this weekend, still no Swans.

One game to go?

Go Swans.