Will you sail on " nowhere" cruise if offered?

ISABELLA

For everyone who "have been there, have done that" cruise to nowhere will be a good start to cruising....

If cruising from Florida, I think this will be a good option. All on board will be vaccinated, so it should be safe.

What do you think?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ISABELLA said:

For everyone who "have been there, have done that" cruise to nowhere will be a good start to cruising....

If cruising from Florida, I think this will be a good option. All on board will be vaccinated, so it should be safe.

What do you think?

I've Got Two Tickets To Paradise.....😀

We did have a good time on the 17 days on Eclipse, last March, where we were not welcome in any South American ports.  However it was a free cruise thanks to Celebrity.  I don't think I would pay for a cruise like that.  In fact we are worried that our Sept 4 cruise out of Southampton could become that since it will be the first Silhouette cruise with international passengers.

• Like 1

Just now, TeaBag said:

We did have a good time on the 17 days on Eclipse, last March, where we were not welcome in any South American ports.  However it was a free cruise thanks to Celebrity.  I don't think I would pay for a cruise like that.  In fact we are worried that our Sept 4 cruise out of Southampton could become that since it will be the first Silhouette cruise with international passengers.

This is probably not funny given what you went through------ but I got a good chuckle from this response!

We've done 30+ crossings, so literally hundreds of sea days, many of them in a row.

But that was always combined with 3-8 ports and starting (or ending) with a week or 2 in Europe or Asia.  

A cruise to nowhere stand alone? And, like TeaBag said, paying for it?

Nah.

It'd have to be about 1/3 to 1/2 the going rate, or free.  Even though nowadays I sail mostly to be waited upon (been to ports by sea/land multiple times), with the price X is charging a solo with AI, I probably could hire a live-in for a week to cook and clean and come out way ahead.  Suppose I'd need to tell Alexa to play ocean sounds on the everywhere group, too.  😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1