Medallion App Updated and Working Now

HBCcruiser

5 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

I have iphone 6. It's definitely an older phone but still works perfectly for everything I need it for. All other apps work without issue, including the former MedallionClass app that I have used many times pre Covid!

Not used to iPhones so don't know if you can update to OS10

3 hours ago, Italy52 said:

Just opened up my app (Android user) and my new booking has finally been added.  Dropped one of two cancelled cruises --- I'm good with that because I was mostly concerned about the new booking since we sail in August.  I am sure the cancelled cruise will drop as it also shows no cabin assignment.  Need to go in and add the remainder of info being requested.  Today is a good day for me.  Wishing you all success.

Same here.  Today, my ghost cruise on Pacific which only appeared to me on Thursday night or Friday morning is now gone - expect it was part of the weekend clean-up.

OceanReady back working again and I show in the Green Lane with Steps 1-3 checked Green.  This was only possible the other day with my wife's login.  I now show first and she second - as it was in Cruise Personalizer.  I do not have an email from OM team, but it is another piece of info I sent them.

Works when signed in as her as well.  OceanReady is slow to respond - something like DMW section but slower by a beat.  It takes a while to populate the Green Lane and takes a while to load up the Personal Info when tap on that.  But we are 100% complete as far as we can be.

Now, if they can just fix DMW and make it meet the promised features, we should be good to go.  Hope everyone else on compatible devices is finding more success today.

I am Samsung S10 running Android 11.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

Same here.  Today, my ghost cruise on Pacific which only appeared to me on Thursday night or Friday morning is now gone - expect it was part of the weekend clean-up.

OceanReady back working again and I show in the Green Lane with Steps 1-3 checked Green.  This was only possible the other day with my wife's login.  I now show first and she second - as it was in Cruise Personalizer.  I do not have an email from OM team, but it is another piece of info I sent them.

Works when signed in as her as well.  OceanReady is slow to respond - something like DMW section but slower by a beat.  It takes a while to populate the Green Lane and takes a while to load up the Personal Info when tap on that.  But we are 100% complete as far as we can be.

Now, if they can just fix DMW and make it meet the promised features, we should be good to go.  Hope everyone else on compatible devices is finding more success today.

I am Samsung S10 running Android 11.

Your ghost booking just got transferred to my Medallion. No ship listed but it’s a cruise from Jan. 24, 2022 to Feb. 25, 2022. I checked Princess web site, and there’s no cruise for those dates. I had to talk to Princess on another matter, and when I mentioned the phantom booking, he said he couldn’t see it, and I was looking right at it. Hmmmmm.

8 minutes ago, Crystabel said:

Your ghost booking just got transferred to my Medallion. No ship listed but it’s a cruise from Jan. 24, 2022 to Feb. 25, 2022. I checked Princess web site, and there’s no cruise for those dates. I had to talk to Princess on another matter, and when I mentioned the phantom booking, he said he couldn’t see it, and I was looking right at it. Hmmmmm.

Shhhhh!  I don't want anyone to know I hacked their system.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, davemorton said:

Well I still can not put my passport details in, and I have just downloaded it onto my travel companions phone, and set theirs up, and can not even change residency from America to UK. 

I tried to use the scan feature, it kept telling to try not to get glare on it......It's a high gloss page, how the he(double toothpicks) do they expect that to work??? 🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ombud said:

Mine took about 10 days 

Thank you.  We will be out of town until the 30th of this month.  I think I will order them when we get back.  Do you remember if they came from overseas?

1 hour ago, Ombud said:

My lovely (?) app thinks I'm going on 9 cruises this year. I'm on 2 of them 

I have the same problem. I can't see any way to delete the cancelled cruises that are still showing. Also, a newer cruise I just booked doesn't show but when I tried to add it, the app said it was already part of my journey. Ugh.

1 hour ago, Italy52 said:

Thank you.  We will be out of town until the 30th of this month.  I think I will order them when we get back.  Do you remember if they came from overseas?

On my last medallion cruise, the medallions were shipped via UPS, not the Post Office.  They didn't ship them until a week or so before embarkation.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Moondogy said:

I tried to use the scan feature, it kept telling to try not to get glare on it......It's a high gloss page, how the he(double toothpicks) do they expect that to work??? 🤣

Make sure the app isn't turning on your flash or the flashlight to "help" you. (I hate being "helped" when I don't ask for it.)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Moondogy said:

Put the passport at an angle.  My passport (NZ) has a similar cover.  I needed to prop the passport up so the glare was not as bad.  It worked.  Good Luck.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JerrySueW said:

I have the same problem. I can't see any way to delete the cancelled cruises that are still showing. Also, a newer cruise I just booked doesn't show but when I tried to add it, the app said it was already part of my journey. Ugh.

I am experiencing exactly the same thing. 

Even though suppose to fix, cancelled cruise still active.

I was so frustrated because after buying my new cell phone, still didn't have what everyone else had on their  phones.

My new phone android 11 so this crazy appl still didn't work.

I removed it totally from my phone.

Went on Princess site on my computer.

In personalizer it said I had to use Medallion, clicked on it to download. It knew my new phone and what it is(how I don't know), I said download and in seconds on my cell phone again.

First a very blurry cruise ship appears. And as slow as a dial up computer, finally the appl starts working. First I see my cancelled cruises (yes now two of them).

However, now I can pick one of my coming up cruises and actually do some work on it.

So I pick one. The WORST program I have ever dealt with ever.Lot of info. already there. Took forever to enter credit card information. Finding what I know I  need to select almost impossible. The worst one was the very buried Dine My way. You would think it was under preferences. No, too easy. There was only select your allergies.Find Dine my way. So excited, got the time I wanted daily. Where did it save. Couldn't find it. When I went back in, had to do again. I gave up.

Good news I am in the Green zone whatever that means. Started out blue.

Okay, even though my husband's photo with mine and he is green too, do I have to repeat this nightmare for him?

How about the 5 other cruises we have booked?Only took a few hours today  for one.

Edited by san diego sue
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Finally! My app finally, about 30 min ago, began showing our upcoming Nov. cruise, and there are several green checks! It's true that it also now shows an Island cruise cancelled months ago. But I have decided to ignore that. 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1