Coco Cay & Labadee

Hey, on a whim, I thought I'd try the search. The the RC search is pretty good.

putting Labadee & cococay in the search comes up with at least 9 different itineraries on 8 different ships: Symphony, Allure, Radiance, Mariner, Explorer, Odyssey, Jewel, Harmony

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/search?q=labadee+cococay&page=1

Pretty smart of RCI to go heavy into Coco Cay and Labadee (which is not an island BTW...it's a peninsula off the north coast of Haiti).   Gives them control over the wanderings of the pax.  Enclosed controlled areas.  

IMHO.....RCI could actually do the same at Falmouth, St. Maarten, Coco Cay  (just not open the gates into town) since there is a lot of touristy shops, cafes, bars, etc.  inside the port area.  

Harmony 7 night.  We are booked for one on January and one in March, 2022.   Itinerary is   Nassau, Falmouth, Labadee, Coco Cay.   We are happy with the  itinerary.    Free beach and lunch ( twice during the cruise)  with no local  transportation costs. 

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

4 hours ago, 1025cruise said:

Just me, but I can't imagine wanting to book a cruise scheduled for two private beach days. Heck, I personally try to avoid one day. Though, I do enjoy the amenities on the ship those days when its quieter.

Agree, love as many Sea Days as Island stops. But my Kids & Grands looking forward to doing Cruises to Labadee and Coco Cay. There is multiple Ships and Sailings doing both

5 hours ago, 1025cruise said:

Just me, but I can't imagine wanting to book a cruise scheduled for two private beach days. Heck, I personally try to avoid one day. Though, I do enjoy the amenities on the ship those days when its quieter.

I love Labadee.I wonder if there will ever be a cruise just docking there ?

49 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I love Labadee.I wonder if there will ever be a cruise just docking there ?

If you use the RC search for Labadee, look at the shortest cruses.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/search?q=labadee itinerary&page=1

here was one that only did Labadee & CocoCay, and one that only hit Labadee & Key West. As for literally Labadee and nothing else, can't say I noticed any.

11 minutes ago, RobInMN said:

If you use the RC search for Labadee, look at the shortest cruses.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/search?q=labadee itinerary&page=1

here was one that only did Labadee & CocoCay, and one that only hit Labadee & Key West. As for literally Labadee and nothing else, can't say I noticed any.

Just a dream 😀

We are booked on Symphony for November 13-20, 2021, with stops at both Labadee & CocoCay, along with St. Thomas & Puerto Rico.  Our favorite in the past was Labadee.  I hope they don't fill the beaches there with so many cabanas and day beds that it's hard to see the ocean from the beach.

• 3 weeks later...