Europe 2023?

phabric

Wrong thread I know but the guy with all the Princess info is always spot on !! (British saying)

Do you know when the next Australia & New Zealand brochure launch is? I was thinking 2023 / 2024

I`m 40 (Somehow...?!) in December 2023 - And would love to have a cruise from Sydney to New Zealand booked to celebrate - Ideally in 2024 time....

A thousand thank you`s xx

@cruisefan2012 if you are referring to me, and even if not, travel agents usually get notice from the cruiselines 10-14 days in advance of new deployments opening for sale.  Right now any "normal" timeframe for deployments are out of whack and are very unpredictable. 

That said I think we will see fall 2023-Spring 2024 Australia/NZ announced somewhere in the January-March 2022 timeframe.  They may wait to see what, if any of the January-March 2022 season they are able to operate (fall 2021 has already been cancelled), how many guest accept move-overs to fall 2022-Spring 2023 as the result of any recent or future cancellation announcement, ass it may dictate the amount of space for 202-23 and if they feel they need additional capacity for 2022-23 as a result.

6 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

@cruisefan2012 if you are referring to me, and even if not, travel agents usually get notice from the cruiselines 10-14 days in advance of new deployments opening for sale.  Right now any "normal" timeframe for deployments are out of whack and are very unpredictable. 

That said I think we will see fall 2023-Spring 2024 Australia/NZ announced somewhere in the January-March 2022 timeframe.  They may wait to see what, if any of the January-March 2022 season they are able to operate (fall 2021 has already been cancelled), how many guest accept move-overs to fall 2022-Spring 2023 as the result of any recent or future cancellation announcement, ass it may dictate the amount of space for 202-23 and if they feel they need additional capacity for 2022-23 as a result.

Yes, I did mean you - Sorry I was too lazy to quote you !!

Thank you for that info, I have a Caribbean Princess Canada New England cruise in September 2023 that I`m debating moving to a Sydney New Zealand round trip in 2024 

BTW I love Princess Cruises, I`ve only sailed with them once on Star Princess from Vancouver to Alaska and the differences were noticeable from P&O Cruises (UK)

On 6/30/2021 at 3:35 PM, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Fort Lauderdale, Florida (26 May d1600); Halifax, Nova Scotia (30 May 0800-1700); Reykjavik, Iceland (05 Jun 0800-2000); Isafjord, Iceland (06 Jun 0800-1800); Akureyri, Iceland (07 Jun 0700-1700); Seydisfjordur (08 Jun 0800-1800); Falmouth, England (11 Jun 0700-1700); Southampton, England (12 Jun 0600-1700)

On 6/30/2021 at 3:57 PM, Syracusefan44 said:

Thank you.  They added Seydisfjordur, Iceland as a port of call and eliminated stops in Scotland & Ireland.  

However, the Fire, Ice & the Artic Circle Grand Adventure® on the same ship starting on the same date still shows those Scotland and Ireland ports and does not have Seydisfjordur.

Ft. LauderdaleHalifaxReykjavikIsafjordurAkureyriShetland Islands (Lerwick)NewcastleLondon (Southampton)HaugesundOlden/NordfjordTromsoHonningsvag (for North Cape)Longyearbyen (Spitsbergen)TrondheimAndalsnesSkjolden/SognefjordLondon (Southampton)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My Princess Vacation Planner posted the photos below on her group Facebook page today.  Europe 2023 goes on sale for Elite on July 15th and the General Public on July 16th.

0ED6735E-AF62-477E-AAED-E5EC8FA05837.jpeg

68C72F19-E283-43C2-8DB7-9A0EC71A7FC8.jpeg

Edited by Syracusefan44

1 hour ago, erber said:

If we sign into website on the 15th  and are elite, will we see the choices tomorrow or do we have to wait until the 16th to see the cruises on line?

If you are Elite, sign in and the price will show on July 15.

4 minutes ago, phabric said:

If you are Elite, sign in and the price will show on July 15.

Thanks! We have never taken advantage of this option, but want to do so to book the fire and ice transatlantic for May 26, 2023!

5 hours ago, atchisog said:

Apparently those folks in the UK will receive "up

to $500" OBC, we not in the 

UK get zip, interesting

it’s only $500 if you book a suite on a long cruise. Most people will be receiving $100-200. Still, better than nothing I suppose.

9 hours ago, atchisog said:

Apparently those folks in the UK will receive "up

to $500" OBC, we not in the 

UK get zip, interesting

But prices are very expensive and there is nothing exciting or very inspiring in fact it is the same old cruises Princess have done for many years.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2021 at 3:26 AM, caribill said:

However, the Fire, Ice & the Artic Circle Grand Adventure® on the same ship starting on the same date still shows those Scotland and Ireland ports and does not have Seydisfjordur.

Ft. LauderdaleHalifaxReykjavikIsafjordurAkureyriShetland Islands (Lerwick)NewcastleLondon (Southampton)HaugesundOlden/NordfjordTromsoHonningsvag (for North Cape)Longyearbyen (Spitsbergen)TrondheimAndalsnesSkjolden/SognefjordLondon (Southampton)

Booked this this morning, some repeat ports and some new.  It will be a long wait until May 2023!

Asking to anyone  we r looking at 2 norway/iceland cruises   Does the island princess cruise july 12-26, 2023 actually sail up the fjords in norway?  We r also looking at sky princess june 3-17, 2023  it looks like this cruise does sail up the fjords in norway?  Thanks for your help

3 hours ago, beaglesandducks said:

Asking to anyone  we r looking at 2 norway/iceland cruises   Does the island princess cruise july 12-26, 2023 actually sail up the fjords in norway?  We r also looking at sky princess june 3-17, 2023  it looks like this cruise does sail up the fjords in norway?  Thanks for your help

I think this is the itinerary:

Copenhagen, Skagen, Haugesund, Aalesund, Shetland Islands (Lerwick), Seydisfjordur, Akureyri, Grundarfjordur, Reykjavik, Liverpool, London (Southampton)