Diamond Drink Vouchers

12 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Yep. It has been posted on CC that the DL will not be doing the evening C&A HH and instead D will get 4 drinks, D+ will get 5 drinks and P will get 6 drinks loaded on the Seapass card daily to have anytime and anywhere. 

Yeah, I had read that, but I assumed it was still just during happy hour. I was wondering how I was going to drink 3 frozen mocktails in 3 hours everyday, so this helps a lot ;).

Any idea if they are still doing Happy Hour in the Suite Lounge?

Thanks everyone for the information.  If we get the drink package for DH, we will get the refreshment package for me.   We are not sailing until 1/29/22.  Our last trip on Celebrity in 11/2018 was a TA from Southampton to FLL by way of Boston, NYC & Bermuda.  They were pushing the drink packages  & offering discounts throughout most of the trip.

1 hour ago, OSUZorba said:

Yeah, I had read that, but I assumed it was still just during happy hour. I was wondering how I was going to drink 3 frozen mocktails in 3 hours everyday, so this helps a lot ;).

Any idea if they are still doing Happy Hour in the Suite Lounge?

Suite lounge is business as usual.

Diamond lounge is open for happy hour as well but you have to use your vouchers there so no unlimited drinks. 

6 hours ago, mets123 said:

Will the DL still have hot and cold snacks?

I have not seen it reported yet but my guess would be no. The "snacks" in the DL were always self serve. RCI has done away with self serve in the WIndjammer so I'm guessing they won't allow it in the DL either.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mets123 said:

Will the DL still have hot and cold snacks?

The Diamond Lounge on  the Adventure of the Seas sailing out of Nassau had the usual appetizers. They were served by an attendant. The coffee machine was also staffed. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, seabeew said:

The Diamond Lounge on  the Adventure of the Seas sailing out of Nassau had the usual appetizers. They were served by an attendant. The coffee machine was also staffed. 

That's good to hear. Thank you.

29 minutes ago, seabeew said:

Thanks for the good news😁

44 minutes ago, seabeew said:

Do you have a copy of the menu that the vouchers were good for? Was it the same as the pre-covid menu?

Just now, OSUZorba said:

Do you have a copy of the menu that the vouchers were good for? Was it the same as the pre-covid menu?

The vouchers are good for any cocktail up to $13  not the same pre-covid choices

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Drink vouchers was discussed in great length months ago. Some were totally against it and it others were for it. We knew it was coming.  It is a cut back for us. Now you will have to use a coupon for water. 

Those that don't drink,  NP. Those that drink much, their choice. Those that complain, sorry. LOL

CHEERS!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Oxo said:

Drink vouchers was discussed in great length months ago. Some were totally against it and it others were for it. We knew it was coming.  It is a cut back for us. Now you will have to use a coupon for water. 

Those that don't drink,  NP. Those that drink much, their choice. Those that complain, sorry. LOL

CHEERS!

Cut back, how so. FWIW, you were never entitled to take water out of the lounge. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, seabeew said:

What type of specialty coffee is available?

16 minutes ago, tunisbridal said:

What type of specialty coffee is available?

The usual from the machine according to my husband—espresso, cappuccino, americano. I don’t drink coffee and that’s all the info I could get out of him. According to the Diamond plus letter, coffee is available from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mafig said:

If you're in a suite, can you get your water "to go" without using a voucher?

Our experience is that the attendant keeps bottles of water on hand in the suite.  We usually have 4 or 6 bottles on hand.  If it runs low we either ask, or just grab some in the lounge.  We used to also grab them at bars.  I don't think I was ever charged.  Of course, all of this is pre-covid.