Check Your Prices - WOW Sale

sandc4e

2 hours ago, molly361 said:

Don't know if it's the WOW sale but prices have dropped a lot on the short Bahama sailings from Sept - Dec.  At leas the ones from PC.  I had a 3 night on the Indy at $470 solo for a balcony which I thought was pretty good.  It's now down to $338.  Booked a four night solo balcony (November)  for $416

This might be a bug.  I noticed my solo Brilliance cruise at $320!?! for 4 nights for a 4V.  However, when i mocked book for two, it was twice that...But if got the reservation confirmation, go you.  I suspect that for some reason, the single supplement got dropped.  I'm trying to get the price drop myself.

9 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Lol I stated the obc was less than stockholders obc, are they combinable.  . ..as in maybe i dont want to take the wow obc, take stockholders.

You answered the obc depends on the cruise lol. No help.

Still dont know if combinable, and I can see the obc offer .. not asking ... hahahaha

Firefly,

I found this under Shareholder benefit.  It seems to be clear as far as what it’s not combinable with.

I just booked the last Ovation Alaska cruise (and may add one before). I guess I will find out, when I apply for Shareholder credit.

Can this benefit be combined with other offers, onboard credits and coupons?
SHOW LESS

Benefit is non-transferable and not available to employees, agents of Royal Caribbean Group or its subsidiaries and affiliates, travel agents and tour operators. Benefit is not combinable with interline rates, travel agent rates, and employee friends and family rates. Benefit cannot be redeemed for chartered sailings, any Galapagos sailings or complimentary sailings.

I was able to get an additional 250.00 in OBC yesterday for my upcoming cruise due to a price drop I found myself.   I did have to get my TA to call but that was no problem at all.    Its already available for use in my Cruise Planner.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Back in early July I was able to get $400 taken off my Oasis cruise. We have a Central Park Balcony. Was super excited to get the price reduced. Not sure we will be lucky enough to get much more off but $400 is great, and we got to keep our onboard credit.

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

Lol I stated the obc was less than stockholders obc, are they combinable.  . ..as in maybe i dont want to take the wow obc, take stockholders.

You answered the obc depends on the cruise lol. No help.

Still dont know if combinable, and I can see the obc offer .. not asking ... hahahaha

I've received 5 or 6 stockholder credits in the last year, never had an issue with onboard credit.  It isn't a one-or-the-other question, so far as I can tell.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ryano said:

I was able to get an additional 250.00 in OBC yesterday for my upcoming cruise due to a price drop I found myself.   I did have to get my TA to call but that was no problem at all.    Its already available for use in my Cruise Planner.  

Where does this show up in the cruise planner? I'm waiting on OBC but I was told it would take 14 days. 

2 hours ago, Ashland said:

I thought the WOW OBC was for new bookings only ?

All my 7 RCI cruises have almost doubled in price....so no repricing for me.

Apparently not.  I just got a $17 fare adjustment plus the $75 OBC added to our 01/15/2022 Mariner sailing. 

20 minutes ago, HicksRA said:

Every thing I checked didn’t offer any obc in conjunction with my D discount. OBC on inside and OV but not on Balcony or Suites. 

Maybe it's included in the base fare,  My revised invoice makes no sense.  The 60% off does not calculate for a solo, only reflects $113 in D+ BD rather than the $250.  However, it's 50% of the D BD of $225.  And yet it's $390 cheaper.  As mentioned in my previous post, a few days ago it was $400 higher than original.

Has any other solo traveler noticed that certain invoice calculations are not the same as previous.  

2 hours ago, Rogueperson said:

This might be a bug.  I noticed my solo Brilliance cruise at $320!?! for 4 nights for a 4V.  However, when i mocked book for two, it was twice that...But if got the reservation confirmation, go you.  I suspect that for some reason, the single supplement got dropped.  I'm trying to get the price drop myself.

No bug -- I was able to snag the OBC for a cruise past the FP. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Maybe it's included in the base fare,  My revised invoice makes no sense.  The 60% off does not calculate for a solo, only reflects $113 in D+ BD rather than the $250.  However, it's 50% of the D BD of $225.  And yet it's $390 cheaper.  As mentioned in my previous post, a few days ago it was $400 higher than original.

Has any other solo traveler noticed that certain invoice calculations are not the same as previous.  

Yes -- solo traveler here.  I'm seeing some funky math as well. 

1 hour ago, Jasukkie said:

Where does this show up in the cruise planner? I'm waiting on OBC but I was told it would take 14 days. 

When your in planning for your cruise, click on dining or internet.  The top right of your screen should have available OBC.  I had to follow up with a call to get it applied. 

6 hours ago, breezer said:

Anyone know if someone past final payment has any options with this sale?  For me it is a difference of $100.  I'm on Mariner 10/11/21.  Thanks.

Yes, definitely can get OBC after final payment if prices drop esp with the price guarantees currently in place.

3 hours ago, HicksRA said:

Every thing I checked didn’t offer any obc in conjunction with my D discount. OBC on inside and OV but not on Balcony or Suites. 

There is a $150/PP OBC for suites on a 7 night sailing. It is a little confusing as it may not show if you are searching with your C&A added but it's there. You may find that your D discount may be like $75 less than without....but you will gain $300 OBC....so you are still making out. D discount is not combinable with WOW...thats why it gets bit confusing.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, sandc4e said:

WOW sale is up and is including OBC (haven't seen that in awhile).  Was able to get the OBC added to our reservation, no change in pricing for us but having some OBC helps with the drink bill.

Happy Friday Jr.

You literally saved us $1032 in our holiday cruise re-price. Thanks so much for heads up.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, livingonthebeach said:

Yes -- solo traveler here.  I'm seeing some funky math as well. 

It seems as though a ton of these cruises no longer have a solo supplement. Do we still get the extra solo point with these fares as long as we're in a 2 person cabin not a solo only?

9 minutes ago, death_star said:

It seems as though a ton of these cruises no longer have a solo supplement. Do we still get the extra solo point with these fares as long as we're in a 2 person cabin not a solo only?

Yes -- we get double points for solo - they still have a solo supplement unless it's heavily discounted.  More points if in a suite and even more if there is a double point promotion. 

5 hours ago, nelblu said:

Yep, I just moved from 1 dbl occupied CP to 2 solos and saved $300.

Seems to only apply to 2021 sailings

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1