Laundry

jimbo1683

26 minutes ago, cruzsnooze said:

On the Grand last month it was complimentary. The coins/tokens were in a dish for you to help yourself and use.

We haven't been so lucky as we have had to get our tokens from the vending machine. To the OP, I think the tokens were $3 each (generally need two, one for the machine and one for the dryer) and the small boxes of detergent were $1.50. I may have these amounts slightly out - but hopefully you may not have to pay at all.

11 minutes ago, leck57 said:

We haven't been so lucky as we have had to get our tokens from the vending machine. To the OP, I think the tokens were $3 each (generally need two, one for the machine and one for the dryer) and the small boxes of detergent were $1.50. I may have these amounts slightly out - but hopefully you may not have to pay at all.

Thank you. Do you need to have exact coins?

18 minutes ago, CarelessAndConfused said:

I don't want to horn in on the OP but if anyone knows, how quickly could they provide pressing services for T-shirt, pants, polo shirt?

It's usually been two-day turnaround (in on Monday evening, back on Wednesday afternoon) for me... a few times it was longer. And they lost one of my shirts once. (Probably my fault; it was on a series of B2Bs, and I may have forgotten to remove the laundry tag from a previous drop-off.)

4 hours ago, CarelessAndConfused said:

I don't want to horn in on the OP but if anyone knows, how quickly could they provide pressing services for T-shirt, pants, polo shirt?

I use the iron and ironing board in the laundry room. Much quicker turn around doing my own ironing.

5 hours ago, CarelessAndConfused said:

5 hours ago, Cuedon said:

It's usually been two-day turnaround (in on Monday evening, back on Wednesday afternoon) for me... a few times it was longer. And they lost one of my shirts once. (Probably my fault; it was on a series of B2Bs, and I may have forgotten to remove the laundry tag from a previous drop-off.)

It depends primarily on how many Elites are on the ship, since Elites receive the nominal two-day turnaround (or next day if you send it out early in the morning).

You can get one-day turnaround (or same day if sent out early in the morning) by paying 50% extra. I don't know if an Elite can request it and pay just the 50% surcharge. The one-day turnaround is standard if you're in a suite.

9 hours ago, CarelessAndConfused said:

Pre-Covid pricing:

Press only is 80% of cost of cleaning&pressing.

Express service is 50% more

Examples:

T-shirt - clean&press 2 day service $2.75; with express service $4.13

T-shirt - press only 2 day service $2.20; with express service $3.30

Polo shirt - clean&press 2 day service $3.50; with express service $5.25

Polo shirt - press only 2 day service $2.80; with express service $4.20

Pants - clean&press 2 day service $5.00; with express service $7.50

Pants - press only 2 day service $4.00; with express service $6.00

13 hours ago, CarelessAndConfused said:

Same day available. But immediate and free do it yourself in the laundry rooms.